News

FEC Meeting cancelled for this week – Lai Mohammed

NAN

FEC Meeting cancelled for this week - Lai Mohammed - BellaNaijaThe Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, said the weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting would not hold on Wednesday due to inadequate time to prepare the documents for the meeting.

The minister made the announcement in a statement on Tuesday in Kano by his Special Adviser, Segun Adeyemi.

He stated that the two-day public holiday declared for the Eid el-Kabir celebration left little or no time to prepare for the weekly meeting.

1. The Real Oma

September 5, 2017 at 10:36 pm

One chance, one chance, we have entered one chance.
    Its no longer rats, its no time to prepare. What a shameless excuse, like who says this? Can I as a student say I am not ready for an exam because I was resting too much during the holidays?
    Bunch of clueless, shameless morons.
    Chai, anyone that wishes this administration on us come 2019 eh, the thunder….

2. Sunflower

September 6, 2017 at 6:13 am

New week. New excuse. No time to prepare? Is this a joke?

3. Ivy Nils

September 6, 2017 at 10:09 am

Buhari is a fraud and disgrace to the office of the President of the Federal Replublic of Nigeria #nationalembarracement.

4. Bowl

September 6, 2017 at 11:23 am

Fayose and Nnamdi Kanu may be right after all !

5. Bowl

September 6, 2017 at 11:23 am

Nigerians continue with your complaints!

6. BEAUTIFUL

September 6, 2017 at 12:42 pm

Very useless, clueless idiotic administration and president! BN let me not look for my comment o

7. BEAUTIFUL

September 6, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Very useless, clueless idiotic administration and president! BN let me not look for my comment!

8. Uberhaute looks

September 6, 2017 at 10:53 pm

Haven watched Dave and Vantage point, I think Nnamdi Kanu could be right about Buhari being cloned by a double.
    In fact, Nigeria, I hail thee!