Editor for BellaNaija Style, Eki Ogunbor shares part two of her skincare routine in a new post on bellanaijastyle.com and this time, it’s all about her face! Last week she spoke about her body, click here if you missed it. Here’s what she told us this week.
It’s the second edition of Eki’s Ultimate Q & A and I’m dishing on part 2 of my skincare routine, it’s all about my face this time.
Before I begin, I’d like to give a shoutout to everyone who left comments on my first Q & A post. I really appreciate the encouragement and feedback.
Today, I’ll be answering another FAQ of mine; What do you use on your face? What’s your skincare routine?
Here’s my answer.
In the Morning…
- I wash my face using Malicha Luxury Moroccan Black Soap and cold water, then let my face air dry.
- Sometimes before moisturising, I use the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum. It’s suitable for use in the morning but I don’t use it every day.
- When my face is dry, I use Simple Protecting Moisture Cream with SPF 30 to moisturise my face.
In the Night…
- I wash my face again, using the Malicha Luxury Moroccan Black Soap and cold water, then I let me face air dry.
- After washing, I use the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum and eye serum. I use this religiously, every single night.
- Before bed, I always use Vaseline on my lips and inside the lining of my nose (to keep it from getting dry and irritated).
About the Malicha Luxury Moroccan Black Soap
and why I love it so much…
Moroccan black soap naturally dries out excess oil from the skin so it is naturally an oil balancer. However, all the extra benefits come with the extra ingredients listed below;
- Lemon, Lemon Oil & Orange Peel these serve as brightening agents.
- Zinc Oxide for sun protection
- Neem & Moringa Powder antibacterial, deep cleansing ingredients that reduce scars and marks.
- Honey is moisturizing, smoothing and also reduces scars and marks.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid is the next level of exfoliation. It peels away dead, rough surface skin.
- Sandalwood for glowing and brightening.
- The oils and kinds of butter used like Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Palm Kernel Oil are for moisturizing.
- Cocoa Powder is for that extra glow.
Continue reading on bellanaijastyle.com