Style

BN Bridal: The Bridesmaids Collection by Aqua7Clothing is a #BellaNaijaBridesmaids Dream

BellaNaija Weddings

Aqua7Clothing, a retail and upcoming clothing brand recently launched its Bridesmaids Collection.

Our favourite is the purple dress with flutter sleeves.

#BellaNaijaBridesmaids in the house, pick your favourite ?

Trophy

Makeup @ladies_treat
Photography
 @otisoutlierstudio
Creative Director and Fashion Designer  @cecee.7

1. Della

November 7, 2017 at 1:25 pm

The designs are basic and can be sewn by any tailor to be frank. I won’t consider any for my bridesmaids. The set of the shoot is also disappointing. Poor execution. Please guys, go back to the drawing board and make dresses with a wow factor.

• Crystal

November 7, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Dear Della,
      Please reload and read your comment and see for yourself the bitterness in your words, instead of encouraging one you pull the person down, I was about to comment lovely simple classic designs, and I saw your distasteful and dissapointing comment. What have you done to enhance the fashion industry or any industry, how do you put a smile on peoples face, instead of you to spread love and motivation you spread bitterness, mind you there are people who love simplicity hence the existence of the word. Sprinkle some love in your heart and words.
      Dear Aqua7clothing thank you for the refreshing designs and keeping it beautiful and simple and most importantly classy and elegant.

• bitter

November 7, 2017 at 2:48 pm

Yes it can be sown by any tailor but they are fine

Bitter generation that can never do anything, can never appreciate what other people do but condemn all day

I bet you dont even have a job, prolly you just sit behind the system surfing all day and condemning

I dislike people like you

2. Miss O

November 7, 2017 at 2:31 pm

I love them….
    It takes you back to what bridesmaids are not the excessiveness you see these days.

3. Young Forever

November 7, 2017 at 3:16 pm

They are beautiful. But no bridesmaids at my wedding.

4. SoniaPaloma

November 7, 2017 at 3:26 pm

I love them. Simple, yet screams classy and sexy

5. stacy_kema

November 7, 2017 at 5:23 pm

hmm beautiful and simple. finding it hard to make a choice between the burgundy and the blue design.

6. ife

November 14, 2017 at 9:59 am

welldone! people don’t understand what it takes…