BN TV

Apostle Suleman told me to lie against the Government – Stephanie Otobo | WATCH

BellaNaija.com

Apostle Suleman told me to lie against the Government - Stephanie Otobo - BellaNaijaWell, to everyone who thought Stephanie Otobo’s confession last weekend at the Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) Worldwide was the end of the Otobo/Apostle Suleman saga – you were wrong!

In a pre-recorded video made public by Sahara Reporters on Tuesday, Stephanie Otobo is seen foretelling her confession.

In the video recorded in June 2017 but just made public today, Otobo said she was being pressured by Apostle Suleman to say the government was putting her up to make the allegations against him.

“He is telling me to come and make a video to lie that it’s the government of Nigeria that is putting me up to this,” she said in the video.

“I don’t know when you’ll be watching this but I’m just doing this video for the future. Today’s date is the 21st of June, 2017,” she said in the video.

See the video below:

1. Jummy

January 30, 2018 at 1:46 pm

Silly silly girl!

• Fleur

January 31, 2018 at 9:45 pm

My question is when does EFCC or some law enforcement agency intervene in what is clearly a lady blackmailing someone – either the pastor or members of government? Is it not a crime to be paid to blackmail another?

2. Pat

January 30, 2018 at 1:50 pm

LOL no words. Can we just ignore these people.

3. Joan

January 30, 2018 at 2:00 pm

This girl has no shame.

4. Eg

January 30, 2018 at 2:02 pm

Pls go away

5. Fizzy

January 30, 2018 at 2:12 pm

Now, I am rest assured that this girl is very ill. She obviously needs help. The demon worrying her is very strong.

6. shabba

January 30, 2018 at 2:22 pm

I am dreading the day. That the headline would be “breaking news – Stephanie otobo declared missing or found dead”

I pray it never happens but she seems to have a death wish messing around with these big wigs who are obviously above the law

I pray Stephanie finds peace

7. Cocolette

January 30, 2018 at 2:48 pm

At this point I’m not sure we really care about your nonsense stories. The only thing I care about is that you are admitted into a suitable psychiatric hospital before this becomes something else.

8. NaSo

January 30, 2018 at 3:17 pm

1st of June bcos u say so abi? Proof nko?
    Clearly u are nuts, and being used by nutters.
    This kinda gals oooooooooh!

9. Miss Anoni Moss

January 30, 2018 at 3:45 pm

I think she is just trying to make a living, she just goes and says anything to who ever gives her money.

10. MercyI

January 30, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Too Much Drama From This Lady, Talks With Front And Back Mouth Nawa oooo Overflogged Issue!!!! Flips Her Hair

11. Vicky

January 30, 2018 at 4:25 pm

Lol you and your apostle should go away please

12. Aaa

January 30, 2018 at 5:38 pm

But this is a throwback video, recorded in June 2017. SaharaTV brought it up again. This video is old

13. Cb

January 31, 2018 at 10:44 am

She doing this……am beginning to believe she was paid to do all this, please lady go find out what became of others stop talking people down for your future sake, you never might know what danger you are swimming into………………this world is full of lots of problems………..they paid you and so after the first one gal you didn’t ran for your life, I won’t be surprise seeing you lay allegations to another person. hold your legs together, hold your throat to avoid loosing your head……..jor! you’re too pretty to become a mess….save your family’s face period!