Promasidor Nigeria Limited, makers of Onga Seasoning, Cowbell, Loya Milk and Top Tea has premiered a new television programme- ONGAcious. The show features documentaries of different Nigerian cities their unique historical paths, local cuisines and healthy ways to cook them.
The Marketing Manager, Promasidor Nigeria Limited, Abiodun Ayodeji who spoke at a media premiere of the show that took place earlier this week mentioned that the programme would inspire the audience to appreciate the health benefits of various indigenous meals and show them how such delicacies could be prepared in a healthy manner.
Ayodeji, said: “We try to promote healthy lifestyle among families. And this is in line with the brand essence of Onga. We want to impact the lives of consumers positively.” The show includes segments such as an Aerobics session that shows workout routine that can be enjoyed by all members of the family, a celebrity guest and a family discussion segment where different family-related topics are discussed.
Ongacious TV Show will be airing on the following channels this weekend:
- AFMAG Family (DSTv & GOTv) – Saturdays 7:00pm WAT (Repeats on Thursdays at 2:00pm)
- TVC Lagos – Saturdays 8 – 9pm
- OSRC TV Akure – Saturdays 9 – 10pm
- STV Jos – Sundays 5 – 6pm
- ABS Awka – Sundays 5 – 6pm
- NTA Kano – Sundays 6 – 7pm
- Nigbati TV (Startimes CH 137) – Sundays 7:00pm (Repeats on Saturdays at 9:00am)