Everyone needs a break, a chance to let loose and relax, no matter how short it is. Take a week off, travel, hang out with friends etc. And a vacation doesn’t have to be expensive. In fact, you can start making plans for a summer get-away right now, without disrupting your normal financial routine.
So, PiggyVest is partnering with Social Prefect Tours and Skechers Nigeria to bring you:
Ghana shutdown and Chale Wote Festival
Save small, small towards a lit summer, and we have got you!
Date: Friday, August 23rd to Friday, August 27th, 2019
Ghana is an increasingly popular tourist destination — Afrochella 2018 had Jidenna, Anthony Anderson, Diggy Simmons, Bozoma St. John, Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe in attendance — in short, it was fun!
Now 2019! 2019 marks 400 years since the start of the Transatlantic slavery, and in 2019 Ghana is celebrating the Year of Return. The government announced the celebration, called the Chale Wote arts festival, at the beginning of the year and is putting serious efforts to ensure that Ghana is a hot tourist destination in 2019.
The Chale Wote arts festival is a yearly festival with lots of acts, exhibitions, street parties, and attractions — it is a great time to visit Ghana. There will be expertly curated tours to various fun and historical tourist attractions in Ghana. This will be a unique and life-changing experience that you do not want to miss.
- Return flights
- Hotel Accommodation in Accra (2 in a room)
- Daily breakfast
- Transportation within Ghana
- Guided exploration of the Chale Wote Festival
- Accra City tour: Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum, Black Star Square, Accra Mall, Arts, and Crafts market including drumming lessons, Jamestown fishing village.
- Cape Coast tour — Cape Coast castle and Kakum National Park
- Ankara themed beach party at Bojo beach Accra
- Accra nightlife
- Skechers shoes for everyone
- Goodie bag and T-shirts
- Loads of games and networking
How do you start saving, you ask? Just click on this link to start saving! It’s a manual challenge so you can put as little or as much as you want towards till you have saved up completely!
We are 145 days away from the summer of your dreams, don’t dull oh!