These are the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) applicable to persons (“You” or a “Participant” entering the “Baileys BellaNaija Weddings Wonderland” Competition (the “Competition”). The Competition will run between 12:00:01am (Nigerian Time) on Wednesday 24 September 2015 to 11:59pm (Nigerian Time) on Monday 5 October 2015. By entering the Competition, you accept these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. This competition is hosted by Diageo Brands Nigeria Limited trading under the name and style of Baileys Nigeria.
1. Open to all persons who are resident in Nigeria and aged above the Legal Purchase Age (LPA) for alcohol consumption in Nigeria (18+ proof of age may be requested), except employees of DIAGEO Brands Nigeria Limited, their families and anyone professionally involved with this Competition and employees of affiliates of Diageo Brands Nigeria Limited.
2. To enter the competition, a participant must send their love story in not more than 300 words in an email to [email protected] with the following information:
• Name, Fiancé’s name & Social media handles – Instagram, Twitter and/or Facebook
• 2 photos – 1 of participant and 1 with participant and fiancé
• Wedding date & venue
• Love story – how you met, the wonderful moments and the proposal
3. To be eligible, participant must:
• Be engaged.
• Be getting married within the next calendar year from October 11 2015 to October 9 2016.
• Must be available on he 10th of October 2015 for the event.
4. The top 30 entries as decided by Baileys Nigeria & BellaNaija Weddings will win tickets to the Baileys BellaNaija Weddings Wonderland event, to be held at Four Points by Sheraton in Lagos on Saturday 10 October 2015.
5. The act of submitting a story/picture/video to [email protected] serves as an entry to this competition. Each individual is allowed one entry only per competition. Winners must respond and claim their prizes within 48 hours of such notification via email. Failure to redeem the prizes within the time frame amounts to forfeiture of the prize.
6. By participating in the Competition (submitting a video or picture), participants grant Baileys Nigeria the right to use the videos in connection with this competition which includes the right to repost the story, video or picture on its Facebook Twitter and Instagram pages etc. Participants shall not be entitled to any form of compensation for the reposting or usage of their posts and indemnify Diageo Brands Nigeria Limited (Baileys Nigeria )and its associated companies against any third party claims, losses and damages that may arise as a result of the usage of these posts.
7. The winners are required to provide a valid proof of identification in form of National I.D card, Drivers’ License, International Passport or University Student I.D Card.
8. Baileys Nigeria reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control without notice and/or liability to participants.
9. Baileys Nigeria also reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this Competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity without notice and/or liability to participants.
10. Baileys Nigeria and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Competition or failure of entries being submitted in event of difficulties with the network providers who are independent agencies.
11. By taking part in the Competition, all Participants accept and agree to abide by the terms and conditions and other rules guiding the Competition.
12. The prizes are non-transferable, and may not be exchanged for cash or any other form of reward.
13. Baileys Nigeria reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of like value at any time and for any reason and without notice and/or liability to participants.
14. Baileys Nigeria reserves the right to exclude any claims that it reasonably believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct. Baileys Nigeria shall take such decision at its sole discretion, such decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into with any participant (s).
15. In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct or results of the Competition, these terms and conditions, or any other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of Baileys Nigeria is final and no correspondence will be entered into with any participant.
16. Neither Diageo Brands Nigeria Limited any other companies in the Diageo Group or any of their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by any Participant in this Competition.
17. This Competition and these terms are governed by Nigerian Law.
18. Participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this Competition. A Participants personal data will only be held and used by Baileys Nigeria for the purpose of this Competition and shall not be used for any other purpose whatsoever without their prior consent.