WEEKEND LUV – THE HAPPY THANKSGIVING EDITION

I’m so envious of all of you in the states who have a couple of days off work/school for thanksgiving!

Have fun while it lasts!

I know people in ATL and MD/DC will be going buck crazy because of all the thanksgiving parties and events!
I know the other half of y’all have gone to visit your boyfriends and girlfriends in VA, NY, Florida, Chi-Town, Michigan…even jand. Now, that’s gangsta! lol…..

Here is a very short Weekend Luv…..

Oh by the way, next week is going to be DIFFERENT…I shall not let the cat out of the bag yet tho…come back on Monday to find out!

Here’s Oluchi and her husband, Luca Luca outside his store on Madison Avenue in NY, a couple of days ago….
awww they are tooo cute!

Baba Alaye’s Blog
What can I say? I’m feelin’ it…..its funny, witty and all tht
It won’t appeal to everyone, its kinda controversial…just check on it

Nomoreloss – Iyawo Asiko
Nomoreloss – Grass to Grace
I luv nomoreloss…..he is sooo talented….his last album was pure fiyah and he has a new one coming out soon…make sure u buy it! check out these from has last album!

Lord of Ajasa Feat 2 Phat – Otiya
Quite a popular song…its not bad at all…its not for everyone tho…

Tht’s it folks!
Have a great thanksgiving weekend!
Ciao

19 Comments on WEEKEND LUV – THE HAPPY THANKSGIVING EDITION
  • ToyinE November 24, 2006 at 3:17 pm

Is itpossible that im first??Thanks forthe Nomoreloss song man – was looking for that yesterday!! it will promptly get put on the ipod girl! Have a good weekend!

• Adaure November 24, 2006 at 4:51 pm

Toyin E…. all things are possible through who…..and i am still keeping hope alive to be first one day. :)

Bella … HAPPY THANKSGIVING…just buy a turkey and you can have your own exclusive turkey day. By the way not everybody in America gets the two days off. I am really *itching about that as I make my way to work.

• Uzo November 24, 2006 at 4:52 pm

I love Iyawo Asiko. Have a fab weekend…..I just saw a link to Leke Alder….I worked with him for 2 months last year. And thanks a lot for the link to Link-A-Child…

• The Voyeur November 24, 2006 at 5:15 pm

Oluchi and Luca look happy. I’m so jealous. I want my own rich Italian husband.

• yankeenaijachick November 24, 2006 at 6:33 pm

Bella, love is really blind. Sexy oluchi and a short italian guy. I guess naija guys would be jealous. There’s this old saying , follow ur heart. l guess it’s real love. Stay blessed Bella.

• Koki November 24, 2006 at 8:57 pm

Oluchi is just gorgeous. Her husbands name is Orlandi and the clothing line is Luca Luca after his last name. I am just here working as usual. I envy those who’ve gone away to see loved ones. Have a good one

• The Voyeur November 24, 2006 at 9:04 pm

@yankeenaijachic – em, love may not be so blind. Luca Orlandi is an accomplished designer with the clothing line, Luca Luca.
    @koki – Luca is actually his first name. Orlandi is the last name.

• Naijadude November 24, 2006 at 9:10 pm

I was supposed to be first, now I am crying!!

Anyways Oluchi is so pretty, such a nice lovely shape and the oyinbo husband oh!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Belle Naija, did you eat enough turkey sha

• Smoothvibes November 24, 2006 at 11:12 pm

Thanks for the music hook up again!

Will be back on Monday…. I trust this will be INTERESTING as always!

Have a wonderful weekend too!

• TP November 24, 2006 at 11:58 pm

What’s happening next week? Don’t keep us in suspence o! Oluchi looks good, and happy with her husband. For some reason I can’t download the “No more Loss” songs :-(
    Anyways have a great weekend!

• tatafo! November 25, 2006 at 12:42 am

Oluchi looks so happy!

• Adaure November 25, 2006 at 4:36 am

What me I wanna know is ‘worihellisindose’ bags.. :)

• yankeenaijachick November 25, 2006 at 5:24 am

Anyways, oluchi looks so happy. She must to have an open heart to fall in love with an italian man. You know we naija chicks are kinda closed to guys from other races. We want only naija guys. You feel me bella on that.

• Nanya November 25, 2006 at 8:53 am

yet another great post-love hearing new music. met Oluchi once and she was really lovely (as in her persona was just nice) and seemed very happy.

• undressed*polaroid November 25, 2006 at 11:22 am

they look cute….but wait, is she preggie?? that poncho…..grrrrr

• tatafo! November 25, 2006 at 6:17 pm

BTW bellanaija…when are we going to see your face?

• Anonymous November 25, 2006 at 6:33 pm

Bella Naija-wetin happen? I post n I no see my post?

• bhookey84 November 26, 2006 at 10:35 pm

MD parties were mad mehn, party addicts held it down and as per babaalaye i just love his blog mehn

• Anonymous November 6, 2007 at 7:39 am

I mean Naija men marry white women all the time. Good to see that Naija women can do the same, instead of waiting hopelessly for some Naija man to come sweep you off you feet while all they want is white women. yeah she definitely did not limit herself. I’m happy for her. We naija women should be more like her.