My Style: Adebayo Lawal

gentlemans quarter 2#It’s your regular dose of the BN feature; My Style! If you are interested in appearing on this page, simply send two pictures of yourself or that of a friend depicting a typical Day and Night Look with a short summary of your style to my email box: ijeoma.ndekwu@bellanaija.com

When your entry is approved, you will be required to send in more pictures and personal commentaries on your style or that of your friend as the case may be! Thanks to those who have participated so far, keep the emails coming.

Let’s remember that this feature is about appreciating an individual’s expression through clothing!

It’s exciting to have our first guy  featured on My Style! I hope more guys will be encouraged to submit their profiles.

Bella Naija reader, Adebayo Lawal  loves colour! When dressed as the perfect gentleman, or in classic vintage pieces….his likeness for the allure of colour always comes through!

ADEBAYO’S STYLE:

My Style is definitely a bit controversial considering my current location(Lagos), I have a strong relationship with colour and so I’m very adventurous in my choice and combination of colours. I’m a very big fan of the skinny trend so I express my love for it in the form of ties and jeans. I’m into layering, so I can wear the same item 5 times and make it look different! I’m not high maintenance (wasteful) so I believe in wearing clothes I love as many times I want. Also a vintage lover so I raid my dad’s closet (LOL). My style is very inconsiderate of the weather so I wear whatever I want, whenever I want. I’m not label obsessed so no matter what name is on it, if I love it I’ll buy it. Keeping Items I Love: I never throw clothes I love away because I could either cut or attach accessories to them or I could frame them to remind me of my style adventure or it could inspire future items! (LOL)

WHY I LOVE MY STYLE:

I love my style cause its fun and its ever changing. It isn’t determined by what’s in vogue or what’s not. It tells you a lot about my interests without even speaking to me… I think! (LOL) And it has granted me access to a lot of opportunities. It is best suited to my comfort.

HOW IT EXPRESSES ADEBAYO’S PERSONLAITY:

I have a very colourful personality and a COLOURFUL wardrobe as well! I’m very fun loving, but also can be very gentlemanly if I want to be and so my style cuts across these different phases of my personality. I’m not very bothered by what people think and so my style kind of shows that. At the end of the day, I wear what I want even when it isn’t most acceptable by others.

ADEBAYO’S STYLE PHILOSOPHY:

You know you have style when you are given a potato sac to wear and when you wear it people forget the potato bag but are enthused by the personality showcased in the manner of which it was worn.
So clothes should never wear you but you should wear the clothes.

MY FAV STORES:

Oxford Street (Street stalls)

Topman (best jewellery ever: chains, shades and all and yeah clothes lol)

River Island (best clothes; cardigans, skinny ties and shoes)

UNIQLO (skinny jeans heaven gosh)

H&M (best shirts and tees)

Urban Outfitters (man bags)

BRESHKA (SHHHOOEESS)

ASOS (online store)

Primark (I can be a cheapskate lol)

IN NIG:

Rotesky Designs (shirts, waistcoats, Shoes and traditional)

L.O.P (tees)

David Wej (Love his ties)

House of Form and Function (Bespoke suits and blazers)

HAIR:

My hair is pretty much basic (I know) it’s a high top. I keep it that way because it makes me look a bit older, I have really large eyes and it makes me look quite childish. Having my hair with a high top gives me an old school look which enhances my stylish appearance.

hair

travelling look

Skinny ties

staples skinny ties

Waistcoat

Staples-waistcoat

DAY AND NIGHT IN A PAIR OF JEANS:

I love my jeans as they are the most versatile item in my closet. Paired with different shirts and accessories they can take me and hopefully anyone I should think from day to night!

*DAY:

Night at the movies

Night look

night on the runway

night partying

Night without the shades LOL

GENTLEMANS QUARTER:

As much as jeans are my favourite clothing item, there are times you just want to be a gentleman and this is my version of the gentlemanly look suited to my style.

Gentleman

laid back gentleman

MY SHOES:

When it comes to shoes I’m into converses, high tops and when it comes to gentlemanly shoes, into more pointed shoes.

Shoess

ACCESSORIES:

Accessories to me involve watches, belts, pins and loads more. But my favourite accessory is my iPod.

Accessories- watches

Accessories- watches

Accessories: Belts

Accessories: Belts

My travelling buddy!

My travelling buddy!

accessories: glasses/shades

accessories: glasses/shades

TRADITIONAL:

Although I have the basic kaftans and the sorts in traditionail, I like infusing what some would say; more westernized styles into trad.

traditional

traditinal 3

135 Comments on My Style: Adebayo Lawal
  • Hellish September 21, 2009 at 8:44 pm

the first guy! yayyy. and im first to comment.

i really really like! ur funky and individual and even tho some of the colours are kinda bright, it works because you have the swag to carry it off.

my fav is the one with the vintage armani blazer, the one of you wit the rolled up jeans was uber fab. You have the london look, a la clerkenwell, old street type crew.

and does Yaba Mkt stand for Yaba market?? as in really? lolll

nice one.

• efelicious September 21, 2009 at 8:51 pm

i luvvv ur style….really unique n sexy..

• kemiology September 21, 2009 at 9:09 pm

Love ur style ade!

• habeeba September 21, 2009 at 9:12 pm

i think he has got a very edgy style… quite different from the one we see here in niaj- the traditonal fitted shirt or polo top.
    keep it up! easy on the pencil jeans tho.

• Opium September 21, 2009 at 9:22 pm

hmmm I just cant shout!!!!!

• luvlife September 21, 2009 at 9:24 pm

uhm…wow!!!! okay, first guy……hmmm….interesting color combinations

• ify September 21, 2009 at 9:26 pm

i’ve always known this young man to be very fashionable Im very proud of you bro Keep the fashion fire burning…

• Terence Sambo September 21, 2009 at 9:31 pm

Rad!!!!!!!! way to go mate :o]

• Hami P September 21, 2009 at 9:36 pm

Ur style is interesting and amazing…and u look super fantastic!! :-)

• luvlife September 21, 2009 at 9:36 pm

Just curious, is that in the first full length picture, a traveling bag or a handbag?

• YNC Babe September 21, 2009 at 9:43 pm

nice style this guy got, I actually love it…nice one

• ameriewest September 21, 2009 at 10:00 pm

happy to see a guy on this page! i love the whole nerd with swag look… it has a kind of originality to it… some of the colors were a lil bit too bright for me but heyy its your style! i love the LV bag, the plimsolls and the superman tee! i really think your style is off da chain!

• Bee September 21, 2009 at 10:07 pm

Thanks so much…

• the realist September 21, 2009 at 10:09 pm

FINALLY a piece by a guy…..one word fierce….i love ur style so much especially the panama hat….

• nma September 21, 2009 at 10:19 pm

lol….i love!
    Omo, u dey naija and dey style like this??!….not to say its cos u’re in naija o…but men in naija have such a plain trendy kinda style…u have an edgier taste!….goooo u!
    Do u order ur stuff online or do u travel alot?

• Ladi September 21, 2009 at 10:36 pm

‘Yaba market’ shoes…I like! Interesting. I totally understand that its not easy to pull off in Nigeria without side comments.

• Bee September 21, 2009 at 10:52 pm

both, i shop alot when i travel but i also make alot of stuff here in nigeria like with rotesky the shoes and clothes are nigerian, hosue of form and function, okunoren twins, l.o.p and david wej nigeria!! and thanks so much everyone

• Lamz September 21, 2009 at 10:53 pm

Damn…this boy’s swagger is impeccable…i’m really feelin it…

• smh September 21, 2009 at 11:14 pm

Nappy ass hair dude…allowed to shop in Topman
    what’s original or unique about this…when even ghetto black kids in nyc are wearing skinny jeans + boat shoes

someone whose actually making moves in fashion…. J.Kissi

• Nole September 21, 2009 at 11:16 pm

I love!!!! Finally, a Naija guy that isn’t scared to express himself through clothes. Ur style is uber-amazing!

• damola September 21, 2009 at 11:33 pm

I don talk am.. style na money.. at least, that’s what is shown on the pages of BN.. This is totally not a 9ja guy.. a typical 9ja boy cannot afford 90% of what is showed up here.. I need someone to emulate.. show me affordable styles from locally picked stores!!!!.. not oxford street..

• ttttt September 21, 2009 at 11:39 pm

Noice!!! I LOVE your style!

• addy September 21, 2009 at 11:50 pm

lol….u are my guy….very creative

• Opium September 22, 2009 at 12:04 am

@Damola : just cos its from Oxford street dont mean it cost an arm &leg you know..for example his red wayfarer tagged from Oxford street could have been bought off a street seller opposite Topshop for £5.00..at least d guy is humble enough to let y’all know he shops at Yaba Mkt as well so abeg free him. Just my 2cents sha!

• MiaJadore September 22, 2009 at 12:09 am

I agree! it is nice to see a guy for a change. A little zesty though, but I ain’t mad at you.

• tofy September 22, 2009 at 12:25 am

i love your style men, u are fierce

• jtk September 22, 2009 at 12:25 am

really like d style in general…would prefer w/o a purse tho

• eggone September 22, 2009 at 12:42 am

what he’s got beyond fashion style is loads of confidence and, it shines through his clothing and demeanour (i think you guys call it “swagger”). He would still have reat style even if he wore rags with that innate confidence that i believe he was born with.
    Lucky guy, very at ease with himself and knows himself big time. Please don’t breal a lot of hearts o! lol!

• luvlife September 22, 2009 at 12:45 am

are you even serious? what exactly do you mean by nappy ass hair dude? don’t come here and advertise something else please. either appreciate or move on………

• sus September 22, 2009 at 1:06 am

I don’t know.. skinny jeans on guys just errks me. Not feeling his style.

• sweetie September 22, 2009 at 1:27 am

please who is smh?????!!! hisssssssssssssssss……. ehen as i was saying our first guy on BN style….yay.. (i think) !!! looks cool :-), ur style reminds me of new boyz

• Obi-talker September 22, 2009 at 1:32 am

OMGosh!!!!!!!! my brother came to visit me many months back and said he wanted to buy skinny jeans. I told him he shouldnt try that nonsense. infact I told him that skinny jeans wil never fly in Lagos or Abuja. I told him that over here any time I see a boy on skinny jeans. I just think he follows band kind of music. anyways a few weks later my brother called me and told me that my opinions were wrong and that boys were rocking skinny jeans in naija. Ofcourse I half-believed him. but after seeing this pictures up here. In fact I can’t shout…let me just put it like that.

• stylieee September 22, 2009 at 1:33 am

as much as i agree with some of the harsh comments, leave the boy alone he looks cool. its just not his style, he is an original swagger jacker!!! but he jacked it good lol

• FirstIWantToDanceWithYouPere September 22, 2009 at 2:22 am

yeah!!!a guy on my style….

• FirstIWantToDanceWithYouPere September 22, 2009 at 2:26 am

er….he has a man purse?abi is it a man purse…also, layering in 9ja…really!!abi were those pics taken out of 9ja ni?okay…if you live in lagos you he is definitely BRAVE….anyways me like the pink stripe shirt and vest!!!very nice

• FirstIWantToDanceWithYouPere September 22, 2009 at 2:28 am

I meant “if you live in lagos you are definitely BRAVE” lol

• johnadewusi September 22, 2009 at 2:28 am

urm gooooooood…soooo proud of u even thou u dint do anything major other dan appear on BELLA NAIJA but hey one step at a tym….dts ma DAWG RYT DER…..call me a claimer but who cares

• Buttermint September 22, 2009 at 2:30 am

YOU MY FRIEND ARE QUIETE A FELLOW….ur style is great…
    …….but those pants seem a little too tight..how do u breathe down there:)…lol..i kid….Great style though..btw..those scarves are ewww..please get rid of em…everyone and thier mama owns a pair….

• FirstIWantToDanceWithYouPere September 22, 2009 at 2:32 am

I love your super hero tee shirts…me want!!

• Omoge September 22, 2009 at 2:41 am

I like his style. Has a feminine touch though. That your Louis Vuitton travelling bag eh? Hmm…

• alako September 22, 2009 at 2:46 am

can’t even fault this…luv the play with colors…but i say you loose the bag…it overly feminizes you and your look!

• Tosin September 22, 2009 at 4:02 am

Ditch the haircut please…

• mayowalulu September 22, 2009 at 4:05 am

finally a GUY!!!! i love ur style! i love love it!

• adanna September 22, 2009 at 4:13 am

can u be my personal stylist?? seriously!! Love the fact that u can work wth a budget

• maya September 22, 2009 at 4:51 am

You are se.x.ier than socks on a rooster…go on with your bad self !

• unwritten September 22, 2009 at 6:46 am

Very nice dude…i love the eccentricities and the different styles..you are too creative…love it!

• Jayjay September 22, 2009 at 7:40 am

come, all you fools hating on my guy…berra pack up and get out. talkin bout nappy ass hair…like you could even pull that kinda style off. y’all can keep hating but guess what? HE’S THE ONE ON THE WEBSITE! NOT YOU. All the fashion he’s wearing isn’t the kind that each small item costs $400. Its all affordable. So if you aren’t hear to appreciate then shut the hell up!
    I’m feelin the fashion homey

• KK September 22, 2009 at 7:56 am

bros, how far for the skinny jeans?
    i beg take it easy.
    besides that, i love your sense of style and adventure.
    carry go.

• Coco September 22, 2009 at 8:15 am

can someone say ‘metrosexual’?…lol. cute eyes btw.

• wunmi September 22, 2009 at 8:23 am

Love the fact that he can combine primark, yaba mrkt and vintage versace and still look good. Ppl it is how you wear it not how many designers you wear.
    Good on you Bro.

• Yawn September 22, 2009 at 8:32 am

ah!ha…chopping panadol for another person’s headache

• Bee September 22, 2009 at 9:03 am

Not necessarily…some stuff i got them from nigeria at an affordable price depending on what you want i could help you out..

• Bee September 22, 2009 at 9:06 am

Wouldn’t mind i love to shop..lol

• A stranger September 22, 2009 at 9:18 am

I live and work in Italy. And all the young high school boys and uni guys here are all wearing this style of clothing. So He knows what the current trend is, and he is making it work for him. He loves what he’s wearing and enjoys it, and that is what matters. If he were living over here or in central London, then I don’t think it would have mattered, him wearing skinny Jeans that is. I love his sense of style and his confidence. His hair cut is fantastic and I love the fact he has a guitar (which means he is musically inclined).

I’m not too sure of his LV bag (but he can carry a similar, not too feminine but a touch of fashion combined sort of bag). And finally he makes me laugh with his poses. He reminds me of someone who might have grown up with many sisters (or at least have an elder sister who loves to pose). So possibly where some of them came from (just a thought :)). I love this. Thanks for sharing.

• waffarian September 22, 2009 at 9:44 am

The guy dey try sha…you do well abeg, continue to dey rock your skinny jeans…no be everybody fit rock am…with big belle and nyash in the way, many men no go fit enter that kain jeans oh…in fact, only their nyash go tear the jeans…talkless of legs…chei…all those yam legs…how dem wan fit enter am? You do well jare…haba!

• Teebaby September 22, 2009 at 10:11 am

I love your style, you should seriously consider dressing peeps up as a business.

• 2 gems (Dith) September 22, 2009 at 10:27 am

BAYO I LOVE LOVE LOVE UR STYLE AND DON’T LET ANYONE TELL U ANY DIFFERENT. SWAG ON A TRILLION……
    Pls cos a guy is intouch with his fashion side does not make him metrosexual abeg. Ur hot jare. lol

• Naija Da Vixen September 22, 2009 at 2:57 pm

Loving this guys style, he definately knows the current trends but at the same time adds his own twist to it, considering the fact he is in Naija, thats wassup!!

• Bellsb September 22, 2009 at 3:09 pm

Loves it! Ahn ahn.. Dude can combine colors sha..;)..Go ahead wit ur bad sef!

• Jade82 September 22, 2009 at 5:26 pm

His a Hot Dude!!……….

Dammmmmmmmm u sure do know how to mix and match….love ur style…Its definitely how u wear and rock it, that makes it stand out!!!
    As someone mentioned earlier abeg try help some people for 9ga whey no fit put am 2gether esp. with the money dem get…..lol

U fly son!!!…keep it up…U rock the skinny jeans nicely not to TIGHT…so thats a plus…
    take care and do ur thing….Seriously u should consider becoming a stylist u will make some extra cash!!!!! :-)

• Fashion stylist September 22, 2009 at 5:32 pm

I love your style…Yours is the BEST so far, You combine colors Just right, your pants, blazers, neck ties, and shoes WORK! I love it.

STAMP OF APPROVAL!

• Tosin September 22, 2009 at 7:11 pm

i tire oh!!! lol

• Duh??? September 22, 2009 at 9:11 pm

being metrosexual is not a bad thing…and a guy who is in touch with his fashion side…and pays attention to his appearance ticks one of the boxes of what it means to be metro~…next time do urself a favour and check the meaning before “abeg”ing.

• adanna September 22, 2009 at 9:25 pm

Bee pls send me an email on adannaokoli@gmail.com
    wud love to hear your personal opinion thx

• luvlife September 22, 2009 at 9:42 pm

…..and you seem really sweet too. how nice offering to help someone out….

• luvlife September 22, 2009 at 9:53 pm

lol! i was beginning to wonder what other meaning there was to being metrosexual…

• Bee September 22, 2009 at 11:29 pm

the funny thing is i got the wayfarers for exactly that price lol..

• NN September 22, 2009 at 11:53 pm

WOW….
    I cannot belive i am going to say this,BUT this bloke is what i will call END OF DISCUSSION…he got style..he is not pretentious(obviously),tres confident…(work that hand with the Louis..ROARRRR)and so far,he is THE BEST.
    Ladies,THIS is how to do STYLE.
    Sooo Metro Dahling..
    F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S!!!!

• telula belle September 23, 2009 at 12:06 am

love your style its so fashion forward…luv everything about it…gorgeous…crazy bout you…some magazine better come steal you o or some fashion house lol

• lisa T September 23, 2009 at 12:20 am

LOVE HIM…LOVE HIM…i would marry you and your closet if i were in Nigeria lol

• brandon September 23, 2009 at 12:26 am

hehehe im proud of you bayo!! u alrdy know who this is…and yea u learnt from tha best…i applaud u, luv d way u play around wit colours teamed up with ur confidence…..all tens bwoi!

• filfy September 23, 2009 at 12:38 am

Love your style…you have a great eye for colour..DON’T LOSE IT

• Olu September 23, 2009 at 1:10 am

Awesome Style!
    SEE TUNJI IN THE BACK… HEYYYYYYYYY!!

• Funmie September 23, 2009 at 8:38 am

I’m not feeling the skinny jeans at all and i see nothing special about “his style”…. its my OPINION and i am entitled… so plsss no attacks. wink*

• Shawne September 23, 2009 at 9:52 am

TOO NICE!! Nigerians i dont understand your issue with skinny jeans they were made for men first yal just borrowed the style and your now feeeling like the sole owners, let guys rock their skinny jeans mehn…guy you look mad and i am obssesed with your style
    p.s: this is not an attack o

• bee fan September 23, 2009 at 10:45 am

i suggest bee organises a day of shopping, show us those hidden naija vintage spots :) ps. i tot yaba wuz closed?

• kelly.o September 23, 2009 at 2:13 pm

i had goose bump looking tru ur collection… for a guy i give u the ” FIERCEEEEE FINGER WAVE”. if u dnt know it, check tyra bank….lol…love ur style…

• miss mini me September 23, 2009 at 2:53 pm

awwwww bless your heart bayo. I’m glad you weren’t ashamed to mention that u got ur wayfarers from yaba. Way to go :)
    Great style.
    Wow you’ve already pulled in almost 80 comments in less than 24 hours.
    The girls don’t even get half of that.

• Nneka September 23, 2009 at 3:57 pm

luvlife, are you hitting on the dude??? LOL!

• madame September 23, 2009 at 5:02 pm

I like ur style…i like how u play around with colors, the layering, etc…
    Am more of a fan of your clothing and assesories than your shoes… they are a lil dated and sometimes don’t compliment the clothings properly.Also, that man purse/LV travelling bag thing that u carry is not very manly…loose it and then u’d be golden!!!……

• Kittykat September 23, 2009 at 5:51 pm

Sexy!! thats all i can think about..you have a way around clothes thats hard to find.

• Blessed September 23, 2009 at 5:55 pm

Woah!! too impressive BELLA this guy deserves some sort of award his style is BRAAVVVE love it and his the best ive seen on my style gotta love him…dont let anyone change your style o

• Naijs hottest September 23, 2009 at 7:01 pm

STYLE= ADEBAYO LAWAL
    TOO impressive i wish we could have more of you lol go get a blog and start writing about style if noone else reads it.I WILL

• Babe September 23, 2009 at 8:52 pm

I LOVE UR LOOKS…nice one and good job ijeoma on this find!! his too hot to handle

• CHichi September 23, 2009 at 8:54 pm

I NEED TO MEET YOU…YOUR COMBINATIONS ARE JUST CRAZY i love you already, men take notes

• Ade September 23, 2009 at 10:48 pm

nice style…the mustard kaftan is on point; uniqlo is definitely a fab store.

I like this quote: “I’m not high maintenance (wasteful) so I believe in wearing clothes I love as many times I want.”

Very wise young man.

• Bee September 23, 2009 at 11:22 pm

lol..i dont mind :-) and no yaba is still open.
    thx for the compliments

• Amira September 24, 2009 at 12:23 am

too smooth, your style is jus very gentlemanly but not boring, its colourful but not hazardous to the eyes..love

• ALLI SMILING September 24, 2009 at 12:27 am

HEY TELL THEM THE COST OF UR COLLECTIONS…………………………………..LOL

• kila heels September 24, 2009 at 12:29 am

I Think My Fiancee needs you in his life…

• Lizzie September 24, 2009 at 12:41 am

When your hot your hot Adebayo Your not just hot YOUR FREAKING HOT…love your style whoever is next has too step it up cause the bar has been set a bit too high well done ijeoma..

• Nanko September 24, 2009 at 1:36 am

Toed-in stance, pursed lips, lip gloss popping, murse (man purse/bag) okayee(three snaps)?! Love the hair .

Funny, I see loads of his lookalike downtown, usually a gaggle of ‘em.

• wisdom September 24, 2009 at 2:51 am

i love it ….this is hot

• Richie Rich September 24, 2009 at 1:35 pm

WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK! U BETTA WERK!

• ruzy September 24, 2009 at 3:14 pm

hey, u look like a clown, i tink u have to improve in your style

• kanyin September 24, 2009 at 7:04 pm

alot of ignorant nigerians commented ont his, mehn ur style is off the chain and any1 that would say otherwise is definitely idiotic and obviously style blind, so ignore em, noone has the right to curse your style as its ur they prob jus arent bold enough

• americanboy September 24, 2009 at 7:07 pm

Adebayo, your yoruba? you do not look yoruba, i love you cause your so confident in your style and i hope that these comments dont change you cause for some reasons some people cant comprehend difference, be you thats all that matters

• lisa September 24, 2009 at 7:13 pm

what a mature comment, adebayo i love your style!!

• Mariah September 24, 2009 at 7:15 pm

this boy is too damn sexy, i love your style dear keep it up your a hottie.. and your style is definitely beautiful, the best i’ve seen on my style so far

• Buddy September 24, 2009 at 7:19 pm

GOSSSSSHHHHHH i love this guy, adebayo holla at me i need you to work with me im starting a magazine soon, holla back, do you write?

• cecilia September 24, 2009 at 7:28 pm

your uber talented to be able to look at close and tell stories with em i can tell you it aint easy especially as a guy

• 2 gems (Dith) September 25, 2009 at 5:11 am

hey I posted some of your photos on my blog and cited bella as a source. let me know if ur cool with it.
    U should totally open up a blog or do u have one already??
    anyhow, here’s d link

• Bukky September 25, 2009 at 6:51 am

i looked at this boy’s picture and dont see anything unique!!i have seen many guys dress like this,the only thing is that he lives in 9ja so he may stand out a bit as most 9ja guys dont really experiment with fashion.All the same he looks good in most of the pieces and he seems like a confident young lad (yeah u need confidence to dress like that in 9ja)

• Derin September 25, 2009 at 1:00 pm

I SECOND THE NOTION…VERY IGNORANT NIGERIANS!!….EVEN GUYS IN THE UK MIGHT NOT HAVE D CONFIDENCE TO PULL OFF HIS STYLE….NO ONE IS SAYING IT’S UNIQUE BUT HE SURE THE EYE ND KNOWS HOW TO PULL IT OFF….STILL BAFFLED BOUT DEM SHADES HE SED ARE FROM YABA MARKET..LOL..

• Derin September 25, 2009 at 1:03 pm

U SURE KNOW OW TO WORK IT….LOVE D MIXTURE OF COLOURS ND EVERYTHING…KUDOS TO YOU!!

• sylvia September 25, 2009 at 6:02 pm

WOWZER!! i always felt that guys are limited when it comes to fashion but i must compliment u bayo, ur fashion if off the hook. love the whole british look. good confidence, nice fashion

• Me September 25, 2009 at 6:59 pm

the poses are weird..not my kinda guy..like my men very manly..meteros are a bit to dicey for me to deal with..loll..but all d same keep doin you :)

• bee September 25, 2009 at 11:18 pm

Yeah its so cool thanks.

• bee September 25, 2009 at 11:29 pm

thx so much read it…ITS A PRIVILEGE

• bee September 25, 2009 at 11:35 pm

lol..yeah i could take you there one particular spot some really nice shades and thx so much for the encouragement

• bee September 25, 2009 at 11:37 pm

thx everyone for the comments

• stella September 25, 2009 at 11:39 pm

Your style is too sexy gosh..im in love.

• leksy September 25, 2009 at 11:51 pm

GUY your style is off the chain gota love you mehn

• kels September 25, 2009 at 11:54 pm

Love your style..sexy

• rw September 27, 2009 at 7:05 am

nice fashion`~~ your hair so cool .

• mimi September 27, 2009 at 2:28 pm

u guys need to wake up, he’s just another guy walking in the streets of london, nothing special about him,in fact he’s too feminine…some ladies here are drooling over him,but if it was a girls’ MY STYLE you all will be bitchin…i have nothing against him it’s just the dumb and cheap comments you ladies have been writing.. SMARTIN UP and stop hatin on your fellow woman

• dg September 27, 2009 at 3:33 pm

LOL… he said he lives in Lagos oh, not London. But I do totally agree with you that the usual hating on ‘My Style’ is noticeably absent now that it’s a guy! Women oh!
    I spotted Bayo at The Palms once, looking very sharp… I am really not a fan of his style, but I will give Bayo props for being bold and confident… as he said, this kind of style is not conventional in Lagos at all.

• titi September 27, 2009 at 7:04 pm

Mimi calm down, we have the right to our opinion, WE LOVE IT WE LOVE IT, move on!! i lov you bayo i mean if you can do this in Nigeria i cant imagine how exciting your style will be in london with no bounds, i ove your style no matter what all the supposed ‘realists have to say

• kemi S September 27, 2009 at 7:06 pm

Mimi Love His in nigeria and his doing this imagine if he were in ondon he’d be even more stylish. i love your style i saw you today you looked super stylish i actually stopped to stare at you lol

• Timi September 27, 2009 at 7:08 pm

as a guy i know how much balls it takes to dress like this in Lagos, so i give you 5 STARS men you deserve it and i actually learnt from this issue

• silva September 27, 2009 at 11:04 pm

i second dat…

• Lynda September 28, 2009 at 6:04 pm

Waoh! You go boy, you got mad style! Me likey. I never knew Nigerian boys have the guts to explore their fashion and dare to be different. You definitely know to wear your colors.

• Lynda September 28, 2009 at 6:06 pm

Waoh! You go boy, you got mad style! Me likey. I never knew Nigerian boys have the guts to explore their fashion and dare to be different. You definitely know how to wear your colors.

• e.smith September 29, 2009 at 9:12 am

I really like the picture with the fedora and rolled up cuff (pants). Overall, tres chic!

• Mel October 1, 2009 at 8:03 pm

his style is okay. if he was my boyfriend we would not get along. i would be so envious that his jeans are smaller than mine. and i would be mad if he stole my jeans lol. i think guys should dress like this more often. baggy clothes are sooo unttractive and out-dated. this is the real deal. adebayo is a walking supermodel. keep it up!!!

• rolake October 2, 2009 at 2:23 am

wow… love dez pictures die!!!! u shudva come to take ‘dat particular one’ from me nau…lol. love ur style to bits!!!

• Solomon October 18, 2009 at 11:43 pm

Oga……I dey feel the Kaftan o……you’ll have to hook me up when I get to Naija!

• bee December 8, 2009 at 9:42 am

lol no problem solomon

• Toni December 19, 2009 at 4:48 am

can someone please tell this clown that its BERSHKA and BRESHKA and he dresses like he reads waaaaay too many GQ magazines his style is not unique it looks lifted right off the pages of GQ( all in the name of being classifed as stylish, that like that benjamin bixby shit)…hey plain white T’s called they’re suing you for style infringement.

• ngozi December 19, 2009 at 9:00 pm

toni or whatever ur real name is ur kinda an idiot…
    anyhu adebayo i love ur style and the fact that ur in nigeria makes it even better…toni or wateva the person is obviously has a personal vendetta with u..watch ur bk ur too hot to be dissed by such a rascal.

• totzbabe December 19, 2009 at 9:01 pm

you are freaking sexy…im luvn ur style…toni”beef much??” bayo i luv u!

• Amaka U January 31, 2010 at 5:40 pm

bayo its beautiful, i cant believe it took me this long to read this!
    am soo proud of yhu!

• valentyne blacksmith December 21, 2010 at 3:27 am

this guy is puts the S in stylish…i love the yaba humour,the use of colours and not being scared to take a risk n make it work…uber fab!

• bibi May 30, 2011 at 7:39 pm

nice style…..yaba mkt. nice

• VIO Couture August 18, 2011 at 7:33 am

nice concept, trendy, and glamorous……u r a perfect star….the colour combination is fantanstic and cool….nice pants with the right carriage…..keep it up….