Posted on Monday, December 20th, 2010 at 4:42 PM

By BellaNaija.com

On December 27th, 2010 all roads will lead to the Eko Hotel, Lagos. Kilimanjaro Entertainment in Association with Storm 360 are organizing the “Lagos Shut Down Concert” headlined by Rick Ross.

Kilimanjaro Entertainment, the outfit responsible for a number of top level concerts in the earlier part of the decade, with Boys 2 Men, Joe, Sean Paul being just some of the major talents they successfully delivered in major concerts return to the game with this show which is destined to be one of the best shows this season in Nigeria.

This concert is headlined by the Teflon Don himself – Rick Ross – supported by some of Nigeria’s finest – two of the finest emcee’s Africa has to offer back him up with M.I locked and loaded and Naeto C primed to explode. Also on the bill are Dr. SID who will bring his infectious hits to the table, “Oleku” rapper himself, Ice Prince, YQ and the emerging young superstar Wizkid. Also, on the bill is Iyanya – the 1st MTN Project Fame West Africa winner performing his new single.

Kilimanjaro Entertainment is using this show as a foretaste of what to expect in 2011. As always, the company is geared to deliver World Class Entertainment based on their reputation already built over time.

In 2010, Rick Ross was voted Man of the Year by The Source Magazine and released one of the most critically acclaimed albums. From mix tapes to the charts, he has been dominant all year and Kilimanjaro is proud to deliver his first FULL concert in Nigeria.

Expect a world class show and expect to be fully entertained. There will be some surprises in production delivery and it is confirmed that all is now set for this event.” Storm 360 will be co-producing this event. Obi Asika of Storm confirms that the year 2011 will be the year of collaborations, starting right here.

The Shut Down Concert
Date: 27th December 2010
Time: 7PM
Gate Fee: N5,000 | N10,000 | N20,000 | N30,000
Drinks: Free
Tickets available for purchase at Roberts Cafe, News Cafe, Skye Bank and Eko Hotel
For enquiries call – 0706 797 8908

Sponsored Content

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 17 Comments on “Prepare to be thrilled! Rick Ross, Dr SID, MI, Naeto C, Ice Prince, YQ, Wizkid, Iyanya – LIVE at ‘The Shut Down Concert’ – 27th December 2010”

Comments
    • tokunboh December 20, 2010 at 5:09 PM

ross, gidi style

• Damola December 20, 2010 at 5:40 PM

I don’t know no rick.. but why can’t I get a show, and puts on board: 2face, MI, Dbanj.. then, that’ll do it for me.

• mary007 December 20, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Last I checked Damola no one was stopping you, anyways I can sponsor it if that’s what would make you not moan

• Teebaby December 21, 2010 at 7:03 AM

always so vicious!Damn

• Nefertity December 20, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Dnt know y I feel lyk Rick is not going to make d impact this organisers DREAM he will. D only connecting factor wud be his ‘win’ song which ll not even elicit the reaction they imagine. Less than a quarter of the money dt ll go into flying him down with his crew plus other incentives can be given to 2Face n the whole of Nigeria ll be overly glad to watch our own idol. I thot we had learnt our lessons. But obviously not. 2Face Live show ll remain in Nigerian music history forever. Like we say on Twitter: #justsaying

• Someone December 21, 2010 at 12:18 PM

I agree with you. After that 2face’s concert, Alibaba said any promoter that will pay international artist more than 2face must be out of their mind.

• Someone December 21, 2010 at 12:22 PM

I went to show last December when i was in Nigeria and the show was headlined by 2face and p-square. The show was fantastic with full live band. There is nothing wrong with bringing international artists but the issue is they are overpaid and over-hyped.

• fashionconscious December 20, 2010 at 7:50 PM

Fantastic!!!! I’m gonna be there, I missed the SMVA’s …now I can officially get to see the ‘teflon don ‘ live!!!! Yay!!!!!

• Terrorist December 21, 2010 at 5:58 AM

blah blah blah……..who cares

• Love Rick December 21, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Im soo there!! I love Rick Ross!! Teflon Don!! The Boss!!

• carlos December 21, 2010 at 10:21 AM

I just love this site, please ride on!!!

• icon December 22, 2010 at 1:43 AM

how many naija people know rick ross abeg?? or his music for that matter? i can bet all the people shouting teflon don will not even venture the VI axis not to talk of going to the show even if they lived two blocks away, if there were going to be an assortment of the imported acts with the localones, then maybe this show may work, but for Rick Ross alone, i doubt it will make the impact expected, but trust naija pple to show up their to pose not coz they like rick ross but just to be seen! nonsense

• MrsD December 24, 2010 at 5:09 PM

Pause.
      Has Rick Ross left 9ja since the Maama’s? Or he’s re-locating here? I dont believe he left and is coming back within such a short span. Oh wait, he’s not very busy I guess…

• Eviggy December 27, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Mrs D, that has got to be the funniest post i have read. LMAO!

• gbemi alaka thomas January 4, 2011 at 10:15 AM

@Mrs D…its really sad when i read comments from people that are ill informed! Rick not busy? please! for your info, Rick is currently on a BMF (blow money fast) world tour that has taken him to all the continents in the world! Rick was among the busiest rap artistes last year! Nigeria was not the only Africa country he visited. Right after his show in Nigeria, he went to South Africa for another; and before that he had performed in several other countries! He performed @ the mamas for under 6mins and promised his fans that he’ll be back and thus kept his promise….so u say rickrozay (a self made millionaire) is not busy tells me alot about how ignorant u are!

• Boss January 7, 2011 at 2:09 AM

I was at the show nd I love Roszay he murdered the show with series of his songs… Biggest Boss Teflon don…..Boss

• pius emmanuel israel November 21, 2011 at 9:02 PM

riccckkkkkkkyyy roossssssssss am cumin 2 see u live welcom boss i luv ur sawga.