Posted on Thursday, May 24th, 2012 at 12:26 PM

By Onos O

Nigeria’s entertainment industry has had a fair share of this starlet, Helen Paul; from the little girl’s voice we all loved as Tatafo on the radio all the way to being the co-host of MNet’s “Jara”, Helen Paul has managed to flourish wherever she chooks her hand.

Helen Paul is a multi-talented comedienne, actress, dancer, compere, playwright, on-air personality and now, singer. And, alongside unveiling her new single “Gbedu”, the song’s spanking new video comes along with it, directed by Akin Alabi.

Check on it.

Listen to Helen Paul – Gbedu

Download

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

• Custom Search
  • 35 Comments on “Helen Paul Ventures Into a New Frontier | Watch Her Spanking New Video For Her Single “Gbedu””

Comments
    • Timi May 24, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Nice song. I likey!

• kem May 24, 2012 at 12:50 PM

hmmmm see talent oh and to think she started from a very low background….inspiration to youth, God bless u much

• Ikenna May 24, 2012 at 1:00 PM

wow.. am so impressed.. great voice!!!

• Upnaija May 24, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Nice track all the best

• damsel May 24, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Tatafolicious,nice song and video.

• LPS May 24, 2012 at 1:54 PM
    • temitope Liz May 24, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I love this sister so much, she is an encouragement to so many ladies. Use all you have positively.

• Bimby May 24, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Nice one. More power to ur elbow.

• Chike Odogwu May 24, 2012 at 2:49 PM

This is really nice, i have always loved Helen… even when i heard of her marriage stuff, i felt bad because i have always wanted and dreamt to be her husband. I like this girls talent so much.

• Janded May 24, 2012 at 3:54 PM

nice

• ade May 24, 2012 at 4:14 PM

nice

• christy May 24, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Am I deaf? Of all the sweet song out dere,who will buy,pls stick as a tv presenter instead of investing in this crap call song.*just my taught anyway*

• Cutie Toxie May 24, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Do they not teach spelling at the school of “How To Put Others Down”?

• sparkles May 25, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I “taught” they did too

• Gbolahan May 29, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Helen pls get a life u’r fucking desperate for money b4 u get tagged “Jack of all trades, master of none”. This song is wo wack.

• Rotimi May 29, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Helen Nigerians are not foolish u know, we can see thru ur desperation for money. jack of all trades master of none, surely suits ur wack personality. Music is not ur thing…abeg

• konnie May 24, 2012 at 5:08 PM

What has NMa’s comment on another issue got to do with this music and vid.

Anyway, she is a fine women. I like the vid

• Jade82 May 24, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Lovely song ……10/10 for you Helen Paul ..fine woman
      no mind upcoming haters!
      Haters go get your own talents those haters out there…u saw how Bella listed her’s; where’s your own talent?

• Dahray May 24, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Good

• Ngozi May 24, 2012 at 6:57 PM

sincerely, i prefer her as a presenter…..a thumbs down for me

• iamfascinating May 24, 2012 at 9:52 PM

she’s good and hilarious!

Likas soap, Neutrogena SPF 45 and 100, Visibly Even, Diana Stalder soap, Retinol and Olay Regenerist now available at http://www.thestunninglady.blogspot.com

• toyosi May 25, 2012 at 7:05 AM

i thought this was gona be trashy but i was lowkey doing the kukere lol. HELEN PAUL NONI

• Stephanie Oduenyi May 25, 2012 at 9:16 AM

nyce song…….i prefer her as a comedian doh!!!!!

• chigal May 25, 2012 at 10:13 AM

very funny and dramatic. pls dont ever sing again!

• chike Odogwu May 25, 2012 at 11:52 AM

lol….

• Maroon May 25, 2012 at 12:03 PM

its definately a NO NO for me. . looks more like a mock video.. Helen i gbadun u on stage as a comedian but dis singing ish isnt healthy for anyone.

• Leesah May 25, 2012 at 1:29 PM

The song is just there for me and the video is poor.

• sparkles May 25, 2012 at 1:57 PM

not a horrible song n not that great either. im indifferent i guess.

• Dunsi May 28, 2012 at 2:25 PM

What a great song! And an awesome video to complement it! Thumbs up Helen. Ignore the negative comments!

• Chike June 2, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Na wa o…na by force to sing? Abeg no try am again b4 u destroy your career wey never get leg fo ground,mumu..

• Demola June 2, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Thank God Uti didnt stoop low to be part of this rubbish. I wonder who cld have ever thot to place this girl beside Uti as co=presenter. She used to have black teeth and still has very digusting skin colour and shes got a caustic tongue. Fine is a NO NO, 4get the all photo trick.

• Hbimbolher June 5, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Helen u get mouth oooooooo,even if na only tin can u beat i go buy am becos u are my personal personssss

• Shawlar June 7, 2012 at 5:00 AM

Nice song mehn! I have personally been following this lady’s career achievements – it seems she pretty much excels at everything she does! From comedy to acting, presenting, and now singing. Good one! I heard Uti also did a song (which I’m yet to hear on radio and whose video is nowhere to be found anyway). I’ve heard this song several times on radio and seen the video on TV. To the doofus comparing her to Uti, even Uti himself knows he can’t compare to Helen. She’s the one that makes Jara tick. Way to go Helen!!!

• Segun June 16, 2012 at 11:49 PM

I dont know about Helen Paul being the one who makes jara tick at all, wat i do know for sure is this song is CRAP. Uti makes Jara rock BETTER any day.

• Kay June 19, 2012 at 12:47 PM

I would give the video a 6/10 and for me,it’s her first song and video,she did very well with it,showed energy and great voice,so much room for improvement cos,she got two main things a great singer needs,first is energy and second is vocal strength …I trust we will see more improvement,overall…good job.

I know we will always find frustrated Nigerians here writing shit,Helen Paul is not Nigerian Government,don’t bring your frustration on her,neither is she Boko Haram for you to be bitter at her.She’s got it if you understand music and know a good voice,this is her first,so constructive criticism is much better than criticizing her like she stole your talent…free the innocent lady abeg

Finally…Bellanaija.com ,great job with you site,the feel is so professional and Exquisite.