On Saturday 28th July 2012, the city of Lagos was buzzing with excitement as the Big Brother StarGame Welcome Back Party for Goldie, Chris and Ola was held in style at Q Lounge, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Days before the party, invites were sent out to some of Nigeria’s most fly, who came to show support and love to the three Nigerian housemates who made us immensely proud on the hit reality show. Gracing the red carpet were former BBA Winners Uti Nwachukwu and Karen Igho, BBA Amplified contestant Vina, Sierra Leone Big Brother StarGame Upville evicted housemate Zainab, South African Big Brother StarGame Upville evicted housemate Barbz, DJ Caise, Dolapo Oni, DJ Sose, Alex Ekubo, Victor Olaotan, Gbenro Ajibade, Chuddy K, Qriss Okagbue and a host of others.

Ola and Chris, who left the competition on Friday 18th May 2012, due to Ola’s escalating medical condition, were all smiles on the red carpet. Chris was spotted in a white shirt and black trousers with suspenders and looked like he was going for a Neyo kind of look with his sleek hat. Ola on the other hand opted for a cool and casual look. Of course, all eyes were on the lady of the night Goldie, who after a tremendous run of 10 weeks on the show, was evicted.

The pop star definitely wanted everyone talking about her long after the party, she wore a custom blue mini dress with a pilot cap. She accessorized her look with her famous blond locks, black bustier, gloves and knee length boots.

The party definitely rocked from beginning to end with lots of artistes performing their songs, including Chocolate City crooner Brymo.  DJ Xclusive who was also present at the event, made sure there was no dull moment by playing club banging songs one after the other.

BN was on the scene at the event, all through the night and we have all the exclusive photos!

Photos

Mannie & Dolapo Oni

Brymo & Jaywon

Kaylah & Barbz

Qriss Okagbue

It’s Brymo

Kaylah & Brymo

Apparently Goldie loves Brymo’s “Ara”

“Me I Go Party Hard”

DJ Xclusive

Zainab

Photo Credit: Kunle Haastrup for Insigna

185 Comments on BN Exclusive: Uti Nwachukwu, Dolapo Oni, Karen Igho, Vina, Brymo, KSB, DJ Xclusive & More at the Big Brother StarGame Welcome Back Party for Goldie, Chris & Ola in Lagos – All the Photos
  • Nene July 30, 2012 at 4:41 pm

Too many crazy people…can’t wait for the comments

• Ayo July 31, 2012 at 1:40 pm

Why is Liz (Tinsel) just thrown in the middle of the photos as a nameless person? Give honor to whom honor is due.

• Babe July 31, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Dolapo is the only person that looks normal. Everyone else looks bad! I like Uti and his friend but why are they wearing full suits…to a welcome back party? Don’t you want to relax and have a good time?
      As for Goldie, I like you for some weird reason but your guests no try at all..They are poorly dressed. I would have had a small party to eliminate those that will make my party look ratchet.

• JoJo July 30, 2012 at 4:41 pm

dem folks look a hot buttered mess

• gurly July 30, 2012 at 7:18 pm

crying *__*

• NINA July 30, 2012 at 9:24 pm

like seriously they do, serious mess…wearing just bra underneath ur see thru top does nt scream classy but trashy, like serz…be modest

• Thelma July 30, 2012 at 10:11 pm

exactly…took those words right out of my mouth

• Gimmer July 30, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Dolapo and KSB= Gorjuss.

• ha ha ha July 31, 2012 at 1:30 pm

KSB in her office trouser and bubbled cocktail dress… nah mehn pls stop. just stop.

• sisi July 30, 2012 at 4:52 pm

Horrific is the word for the red carpet. Come on, can someone get some decent looking shoes? I guess people just need the attention that is why they come in their various costumes. Goldie, did they call it a costume party? shuuu!

• bolo July 30, 2012 at 6:10 pm

yes it was a costume party. The invitation card said costume party. Goldie’s idea

• keri July 30, 2012 at 7:53 pm

my thoughts exactly. this was some sort of costume party. the red carpet is a fail!!!

• tama July 30, 2012 at 4:54 pm

Some razzz people mehnnnn. WTF????

• andie July 31, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Not one decent ex big brother housemate. Such a tackyfest eeeeeeuw

• annie July 30, 2012 at 4:57 pm

Can our red carpets get worse than this? what in God’s name is zainab and karen igho wearing? mehn karen is one straight lady,barbz actually looks cute and looks like uti read a BN comment asking if his boil has healed well it must have. Goldie it’s not halloween dear so why dress like dat? The one that changed outfits twice didnt even get one good look or is she twin? The guy with the tunde kelnai inspired wear was it a mainframe opomulero party? na wa o.That qriss okagbue guy looking like the finer version of alariwo,i see hairy spotty legs everywhere.The prince uzoegwu guy sha happens to be d first guy i’ve seen in heels was doubting u b4 but( confirmed wat? lol).BEST DRESS————————->Dolapo Oni and the woman with the polka dots peplum outfit,polkadots and peplum are in trend and she killed it, suitable for her age.

• Chattyzee July 30, 2012 at 5:54 pm

GBAM! God bless you for your comment. You shall not lack any good thing.

• bibi July 30, 2012 at 8:40 pm

LMFAO mainframe opomulero party hahahahahahahahahahah

• Person pikin July 30, 2012 at 9:22 pm

I’m a sulker for flat stomach…Dolapo Oni’s tummy is FLAT…how does she do it mbok?

• beautifully me July 30, 2012 at 11:36 pm

you are so on point, but you forgot kenny saint best, wth was she thinking, they person dat dressed ha shld b sued

• Olladarlyn July 31, 2012 at 3:01 pm

Infact you have said it all. Goldie always looking like a hot mess. The Prince guy is *holdingbackmycomment*. Worst BBA welcome party so far.

• melly July 30, 2012 at 5:08 pm

some pple just need a very good mirror in their homes.

• lolly July 30, 2012 at 5:44 pm

They need just a mirror….. Even a bad mirror would have told them to change their outfits or sit down at home.

• Bianca August 12, 2012 at 7:46 pm

LOl,he he he he he .

• bibi July 30, 2012 at 5:09 pm

Karen looks ratchet just too much going on with the shoes,d boobs earrings,sheer and all.She just gives me this try too hard vibe dat finally i get to attend red carpets.

• smh July 30, 2012 at 5:10 pm

#fashion fail

• Say the truth July 30, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Tearsssssssss!!!!!!

• melly July 30, 2012 at 5:14 pm

whoever said karen igho is beautiful shud pls take a second look @ that foto!

• soji July 30, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Come one come all, all the weirdos were released for this event.

• Evann July 30, 2012 at 5:25 pm

Come on BN.You are known for class & fabulousity.What on earth is dis.U shd have shown us only Dolapo or better still remove her & made the caption read:” A GATHERING OF CRAZY INDIVIDUALS”…My eyes are itching. That she-male with the cougar eyeballs & yellow pants.are u kidding me??????

Infact,am short of words.Let me put my thoughts together.I’ill get back to u

• Regina July 30, 2012 at 5:32 pm

Geez, somebody help me, whats all this ????? The best for the night, Dolapo Oni and Kaylah, …..there was just too much going on with some while others were not appropriately dressed for the event…#okbye

• omoibo July 30, 2012 at 5:41 pm

I am totally speechless, WTF were some the attendees thinking with the crap they were wearing?! I tire for my 9ja folks & trying too hard…… I am digging that Dolapo chic ;-) , my type of lady in the sense of less is more…… As far the rest, I will just say nothing…….

• titilayo July 30, 2012 at 5:47 pm

well i blame Nigeria for this, if people have light in their homes maybe they can see the mirror clearly, i believe they dress in the dark hoping the killed it. oh well

• Chattyzee July 30, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Na wa o. Some much thought running through my head, wait, let me pause and compose myself. I shall be back.

• Ib July 30, 2012 at 5:57 pm

Is this supposed to be a joke?

• Chattyzee July 30, 2012 at 5:59 pm

But wait a second o, all I keep asking myself is – what in the freaking world were they all thinking? The end time is here o …

• Lola July 30, 2012 at 6:01 pm

LMAO…..O ga ju!!! Tearsssssssss

• bibi July 30, 2012 at 6:24 pm

LMAO that kinda pose and situation is ani se the written Louis vuitton must show,u don knw when i don dey wait to carry this bag ,the written louis vuitton must show!!

• Fatima July 30, 2012 at 7:25 pm

@bibi I don’t think you get. The Louis Vuitton spelling is wrong = bag is fake. I’m sure you can wear such. Lolllll

• bibi July 30, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Fatima are u fa real? didnt even notice it but why would someone buy a LV bag with LV written on it

• foxy July 31, 2012 at 10:41 am

err bibi… never mind :)

• Lin July 30, 2012 at 7:00 pm

So are we just going to ignore the fact that Louis Vuitton is spelled Louis VUTTION on her purse? lol

• Thelma July 30, 2012 at 10:24 pm

i no kno wetin talk…she even has a scar on her lap. in fact everybody…..RATCHETNESS

• Thelma July 30, 2012 at 10:26 pm

i just hv to comment again…what were they thinking? i’m appalled…na wa o

• babe July 31, 2012 at 1:01 am

My sister.. I see am oh!!!
      LOOOOOOL smh

• taiwo August 1, 2012 at 1:31 pm

can u see her laps*sick*

• abiakam September 15, 2012 at 6:02 pm

louis vuttion, you mean… *wink*

• Janded July 30, 2012 at 6:05 pm

Colour blocking, hair extensions and make-up should be banned from Naija. Wetin be this?

• kikikiki July 30, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Actually, it was a costume party so Goldie got her dress code right and others flunked miserably! Where is denrele oo?

• Madam the Madam July 30, 2012 at 6:38 pm

Nigeria as a nation needs a STYLIST. WTF is this?

• Brittle Paper July 30, 2012 at 6:53 pm
  • Ndidi July 30, 2012 at 6:58 pm

Speechless……

• Princess July 30, 2012 at 7:18 pm

People, people I think an iv was sent out dress ur trashiest “inspired by goldie’ apparently dolapo didn’t get that iv

• gurly July 30, 2012 at 7:29 pm

Welcome back for Goldie ke? These ppl look for any reason to throw a party n take red carpet pics. Its not like she won or like her performance was outstanding. Wasn’t the warm greeting at the airport enough? If she had won wat wld they have done? And red carpets will soon lose their value in naij. Every Amina, Kunle and Chinedu is pictured n published.. na wa o. #ainthatingjuststating#

• JAnomaly July 30, 2012 at 7:41 pm

Nigeria OFFICIALLY needs CHANGE in everything. I thought it was just the failed government, but the fashion sense in Nigeria is a NO, NO. What were they thinking? The advice to them is, KEEP IT SIMPLE, and if you don’t have mirror, have friends around you that will tell you the truth. And, wearing tight short skirts, dresses is not the only way to prove how sexy. Invest in some nice pants, flowy dresses and nice looking shoes.

• csrchic July 30, 2012 at 7:47 pm

Absolutely horrible!!!! Dresses….poses…everything. Tufiakwa.

• nkechi July 31, 2012 at 6:41 pm

horrible dressing for red carpet…na wa o. I mean its Nigeria, people should be reppin’

• Cheezy July 30, 2012 at 8:11 pm

Jeeez… for masquerade sake, the ladies look Horrible, with capital letter ‘H’. Ah!

• nelly July 30, 2012 at 8:15 pm

hot mess!! i cant shout. who are these people? who told them they can come? i think they had the wrong adress. somebody shoot me!!!!

• Nice Anon July 30, 2012 at 8:19 pm

Worst I’ve seen on here. Epic fail on a kentro level.

• Lammie July 30, 2012 at 8:19 pm

Buhahahahaha!! see me literally laughing loud at my desk.. Naija ppl.. haba! this is so funny! the pictures are just stomach churning.. ki lo de?! and then the comments above. I die!

• Frida July 30, 2012 at 8:27 pm

Hmmm… #icant

• goldfinch July 30, 2012 at 8:41 pm

Na wa o!
    why is Mannie of Cool fm always posing as if im get K-leg?
    and as for Dotun of coolFm, why do you always frown like that when taking pics? ehn……..
    that fake tough guy look you are trying to form aint working dear, ok?
    Please try another one. It’s easy! Just stay in front of your mirror and try different facial expressions until you get it right because me I no get this look of yours as if dem force you to stay in front of the camera………..mschewww
    ……..and I like how Bella naija is not always acknowledging his celebrity status by not grouping him with celebs or writing his name under his pic. Guess his frown also pisses Aunty Bella off…..LOL :)
    and I see that South African woman later took off her cap, ishorai!

You guys needed to have tuned in to coolfm when they were interviewing Goldie. Freeze, Dj Exclusive and co were just doing Voltron for her. Only God knows maybe they were just washing her or they were really serious.

Bella Naija abeg biko nu post my comment o!

• Che July 30, 2012 at 8:41 pm

I laughed so much reading this comments. The first thing that came to my mind as I looked at this pictures were: O ginikwa ehnnn. The people look all kinds of weird.

• me ooo July 30, 2012 at 8:43 pm

where is Karen’s shape biko? Why didn’t she wear her paded shape?

• Meme July 30, 2012 at 8:45 pm

Show me ur friends and i’ll tell u who u are….. never seen so many raz ppl!!

• Afam July 30, 2012 at 8:46 pm

hmmmm……na wa ooo, so many razz people, DJ exclusive looks nice, but whats with the shade, i like Dolapos outfit, loved the lady with the black dress and black strappy sandals, Kaylah looked very classy, KSB without the pants, arrrghhhhh not too mamy good looking people joor!

• Afam July 30, 2012 at 8:50 pm

sorry for the typo, i meant why is Dj exclusive putting on sunglasses at night????

• onyx July 30, 2012 at 8:54 pm

Prince uzoegwu or is it princess I’ll call u cos I’m confused. God is seriously watching u o. #sodom and gommorah

• Mo July 30, 2012 at 9:00 pm

This red carpet is utter rubbish…….na wetin?

• Chinny July 30, 2012 at 9:10 pm

*someone tell me dis z a joke.I’m short for words….which I do comment on n which do I leave.Goldie is just an alarmist n her pic is first,I almost died……then proceeding……I can only cry.Karens dressing n pose-whew,vina ur skin nids help.as for d rest,I nid to sleep and figure wch words to use….

• ACDC July 30, 2012 at 9:35 pm

AND THE MADNESS Continues!

Nothing more to add,…. it has all been said….one exception,
    the strange number that caught my eye, the plus lady in the black top/dress/mumu on wildly patterned tights/?/legings combo…
    topped it off with NEon Green Weave highlights……..

It is well with you Child….God will forgive…………even if noene else does…

TO GOD BE THE GLORY……on this HOT EARLY HALLOWEEN MESS!¬

• sparkles July 30, 2012 at 9:40 pm

I think Goldie missed the memo. Its not a costume party sweety!!!

• hotchick July 30, 2012 at 9:58 pm

Bella eh en! Thats all I can find to say. Mba! Mbanu! No! My language ability no pass Igbo, so need help.

Glad they had fun, its a strange world we live in presently, one must try to be happy – and happiness does come in many forms -PICS above speaking for themselves.

• Lois Domnique July 30, 2012 at 9:58 pm

FASHION DESTROYED is the name of this Freak Show!!!

• Amanda July 30, 2012 at 10:05 pm

My baby Dj xclusive *Love struck*

• UgoMaramma July 30, 2012 at 10:24 pm

That pic screams GAYYYYYY! What!!!

• @ajiriavae July 30, 2012 at 10:35 pm

This is a joke, most definately. Ashton Kutcher will soon come out and tell us that we are being punked. Bella Naija, thanks for the comic relief. I’ve laughed like I haven’t laughed in a while.
    Dolapo, well, I guess you have to make some sacrifices for the job. Pele, it couldn’t have been fun for you.

• Ali July 30, 2012 at 10:35 pm

I love barbz look hot,karens dress is nice just nt for her,zainabs her is nt nice o.

• Ady!!!! July 30, 2012 at 10:42 pm

How did Dolapo survive the night wit this nightmare? and that lady with the yellow dress and broomstick legs ignoring the fake LV Bag. one line Get a lifeeee!!!!

• Tobi Adeniyi Williams July 30, 2012 at 10:48 pm

Hahaaaaaaa at the comments, you guys were right sha, seems like its only Kaylah and Dj Exclusive thats repping CoolFm sha..lol, she looked so cute like Brymo was proposing to her…and herbum bum no be lie oooo( in davidos voice) ….#nohomo hehe, ehen back to the red carpet pictures…..Karen oooooooooo, what is that????? Alex, you are fine sha, Goldie, no jooo, you look razzz, Barbz, this woman from SA was just clinging too my DJ exclusive, didnt allow the brother look me sef, …ehen that babe in yellow, haba, what was that oooo, Uncle Id ogunbe, how far, who else,????? The lady with Gold lace front and colours, abeg dont do that again, *sips coffee* the party was fun , great music , but i had to go home after some time, …..in all, there were more razz people at this event, maybe its cos it was about Goldie, ….lol

• Yetty July 30, 2012 at 11:07 pm

Dis is just trashy , horrible

• christy July 30, 2012 at 11:38 pm

Lol@ were is karen paded shape,seriously?

• nene July 30, 2012 at 11:38 pm

EVERYONE looked like a HOT MESS!!! eww…..

• nene July 30, 2012 at 11:44 pm

anyway…anything Kennis music is always a HOT MESS! This is embarrassing …..

• onlookers July 31, 2012 at 12:02 am

Biko is this supposed to be a haloween gig?

• Finolee July 31, 2012 at 12:04 am

What an eyesore

• gen July 31, 2012 at 12:33 am

pls.. NIGERIAN BABES/ CELEBRITIES kno what fits your body shape.. dnt go rolling in your closet and come out looking like HOT MESS…. these arent fashion statements more like abominations to stylists everywhere….. shh

• Cool cat July 31, 2012 at 12:35 am

As in, BN this is an eye-sore sha. Whyyyyyy. I just hope Goldie can redeem her epic fail with some good digitally enhanced tunes. By the way she used to look a lot better than this.

I don’t understand zainab’s dress, she’s not even so fine off camera, dark skin with blonde hair, seriously??? Barbs is cute and shapely bu that belt, good heavens. With the neck piece, sheer maxi…too much goin on. Where did Alex ekubo think he was going decked in full tux?

I am tired jare. Total rubbish

• merciful July 31, 2012 at 12:41 am

Everytin is screaming TACKY…. Gosh!

• atim July 31, 2012 at 1:11 am

horrible pictures,the red carpet is horrible but the last pictures are fine,pls can someone tell Goldie to step up pls,wats with the traffic warden outfit,mchheeeeew.

• fabmimi July 31, 2012 at 1:13 am

Drab drab drab nothing fabulous at all.

• luca July 31, 2012 at 1:18 am

bella naija you forgot to mention Barbz from Big Brother Stargame, Geraldine from Big Brother Revolution and Milicent from Big Brother Amplified. They also attended. All in all most people at this party looked like clowns. Dolapo hot dress. that tummy is flat! Dj exclusive hot hot

• shike July 31, 2012 at 2:48 pm

ewo! i had to go through the photos two times to find geraldine from big brother. no blame bella naija she no believe say geraldine will wear such. she is known for dressing classy. why this? the belt bag and necklace not needed! face is still pretty. barbz from SA why did you not cover the bra? for heavens sake! and milicent trashy! Uti your tux dey represent. i can go on and on, but this na epic fail! my eyes!

• mandy July 31, 2012 at 2:33 am

You will achieve a flat tummy with spanx, no big deal people. You all should invest in some

• Omoh July 31, 2012 at 3:30 am

These legs are giving me nightmares….. Prince Uzoegwu what is wrong with you, are you possessed?

• foxy July 31, 2012 at 10:50 am

lmfaooooooo na real possessed,infact i’m tired

• Raliha July 31, 2012 at 4:51 am

I heard Dolapo I kept regretting attending the party, trust her to look down on everyone. If not for 53 star, no one would know her. Why in Heaven does Goldie’s houseboy Prince try so hard to be Denrele? He rocks heels better than us girls, take a cue Wannabe. Karen is a hot mess, Barbz is smoking hot, Kayla nlooks bloated, Vina is disgustingly black, Goldie slapped on too much powder, Where did Eku go to? And Uti and Alex? Even after the tabloids? A picture is all we need for now to send those two out of this country. tinsel stars look underpaid and underfed!

• Ife July 31, 2012 at 4:17 pm

And U Miss Perfect right? gosh God made those pple, agreed lots dressed horrible but thats their “style”.

• anonymous July 31, 2012 at 7:00 am

seriously there should be a special “DON’T DRINK AND DRESS” campaign, and most of these red carpet folks should be INVITED!

• anonymous July 31, 2012 at 7:31 am

in addition, i appreciate Goldie’s efforst to push d envelope and be unconventional, i just wish she would stop playing dress up(looking like she was dressed for paris hilton’s halloween party), n step up her style

• spinky July 31, 2012 at 7:19 am

LMFAO LOVE READING THE COMMENTS CAUSE THEY ALWAYS SUMMARISE MY THOUGHTS AND THIS IS JUST A HOT MESS!!!

• Dor dor July 31, 2012 at 7:57 am

lmho @ all the comments..but for real..am DEPRESSED seeing all the pictures…

• Couture By Makioba July 31, 2012 at 8:15 am

i honestly dont understand most of the pictures up in here…… :(

• Alexa July 31, 2012 at 8:22 am

Do these people have mirrors in their homes???????????????????

• Angie king July 31, 2012 at 8:25 am

OMG!!!more than 70% of these ladies look hideous…coupledwith poor photography sha…Step up ur games please!!

• olubukola July 31, 2012 at 8:26 am

na wah oooooooooo
    this is an epic fail!

• Nuella July 31, 2012 at 8:28 am

It feels like I’m in 2004. When Collectibles was the only place people shopped. What is this mess???

• Bisi July 31, 2012 at 8:31 am

Infact, I’ll make it short. Only Dolapo Oni was on point for the ladies. And don’t get me started on the guy with yellow skinny jeans, you’re not the “Prince” singer/musician we all know. Abeg find your own identity.

• Nonnie July 31, 2012 at 8:39 am

karen always looks horrible i must say,

• Adedoyin July 31, 2012 at 8:39 am

I am speechless….Too many waka pass….Nothing but a hot mess!!!

• Tosin July 31, 2012 at 9:07 am

Guess who looks cuter in real life than in any photo: Uti Nwachukwu. And Joseph Benjamin too. I just wanted to pack them up and take them home :) saw them at some event or the other recently.

• GleamandGlisten cleaningservice July 31, 2012 at 9:09 am

horrible…gosh mannie looked nice and dolapo.. others horrible …kai golddie ? karen? ah! sigh!!!! awful terrible rubbish ..BN seals lip…

• Me2me July 31, 2012 at 9:11 am

Kai, I wish UTI, Alex, Dolapo, poka dot girl and a very few others did not attend. What a horrible party, this can even reduce ones rep Jeez. Mehn Being in BB does not bring class. Is it just me or is it obvious that the Nigerin Music industry neglected or snubbed Goldie??

• Tayo July 31, 2012 at 9:23 am

hehehehehehe at all dis comments

• Odior July 31, 2012 at 9:33 am

in a short sentence……why did BN post this pictures? not every event should be here.

• Laru July 31, 2012 at 9:38 am

Looked like a party of misfits, skanks and dead yahoo boys. Like Keke arranged a rent-a-crowd *spits* there was no CREAM person there, maybe Dolapo Oni

• doll July 31, 2012 at 9:39 am

the girl with the polka dot dress and red bag. mwahhhhh. killed it and Dolapo’s tummy is as flat as a boards. i love it

• SisiBerry August 1, 2012 at 10:19 am

I think the girl in the polka dot dress and red bag is the best dressed sef. Dolapo didnt kill it for me. Hate the dress on her, it makes her shorter, she should dress to fit her shape and height

• Demmy July 31, 2012 at 10:00 am

I usually have something positive to say but this is just CRAP! Most of the people here look trashy not classy. BN I expect better! xoxo Demmy

• eesha July 31, 2012 at 10:13 am

iFaint!!! This should have been the real Halloween party, not one held a while back.
    Pls whats the deal with this prince uzoegwu, male or female?
    None of them bothered to check mirror at all, with the exception of Dolapo and the peplum wearing lady.
    LOUIS VUTTION indeed, its shld be LOUIS VUTTIAUN! smh.

• fokasibe July 31, 2012 at 10:17 am

What a frightful, horrid mess!! Sad, sad, sad!

• florence July 31, 2012 at 10:26 am

haba BN U FALL MY HAND. wat were u tinkin 2 have posted dis. Dolapo so sorry dat u attended dis haLLoweeN party. tot Ola n chris left BBA, Cos he was ILL, y ATTEND ALL PARTIES. nAIJA I HAIL, N ALL D GIRLS, I RESERVE MY COMMENT. TOTAL RUBBISH HABA.

• Bianca July 31, 2012 at 10:34 am

OMG!!! I have never seen so many crazy people show up on one night. sigh* well i guess the freaks really do come out night.

• Marybeth July 31, 2012 at 10:50 am

It can get razzer than this

• May July 31, 2012 at 10:53 am

D girl with d pink n green shoes n dolapo r d only good thing abt that party

• buki lee July 31, 2012 at 11:03 am

KAYLAH and dolapo nailed it, every other person…..puleaseeeee!! and as for mr prince!!!

• Joey July 31, 2012 at 11:06 am

What the hell is all these now. why do pple not look in the mirror properly or ask others for good opinion. I won’t even waste my time to start counting the many stupid things i see here. *smh, msheeeew and pass*.

• Pepperless July 31, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Uber-Trashy!!!

• Brie July 31, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Naija seriously!!!! No fashion sense/ Style at all…… not even frm those u say tried……costume or no costume theme this aint red carpet its something else………………………..

• tola July 31, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Smhhhh!!! 4 God’s sakes wat were D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ all finkin?Was Uti going 4 a dinner party all dressed in Black? Cld som1 remind Karen she’s an african woman n wats wif d upper exposure? Goldie….pls grow up n to the other ladies, don’t flaunt bad n spotty legs.

• Brie July 31, 2012 at 12:23 pm

…….and these are the whos and whos of Nija?………..sad!!

• onyi July 31, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Eyaa, its like there was a ‘prison break’ at the psychiatric hospital,my question is “what were the guards at d psychiatric hospital doing wen almost all the mad people escaped to attend ds party?” hmmmm, nawa oooo.

• Sweetness July 31, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Mmmm..where to begin. At first my mouth was actually getting wider with each picture, and then it got to the point where I just burst out laughing (I think twas the guy wearing the ankara outfit wit d old school yoruba cap)… There’s so much I could say, but I’ll just save time and space and go with one word-… Tacky!

• amara July 31, 2012 at 12:54 pm

That guy on yoruba attire must surely be a hunter who chased his prey into the party venue but later joined them wen he found out a party is going on; who is that femi adeyinka?and what is dt rag doing on his head?; i always feel happy weneva i c karen flaunting her legs cos it reassures me that my legs are not bad afterall; d dark chic on black gown and dirty tinted hair, how long u don de craze?

• Nenyenwa July 31, 2012 at 1:23 pm

BN……….Abeg what a heck is this ? makes me wanna throw up. from Goldie to Karen down to others.Am taking fashion court close to this party.Rags and thrash

• Anonymous July 31, 2012 at 1:29 pm

WDH IS ALL IS NONSENSE going on here … IF I WERE BRYMO N CHUDDY K ET ALL, I WOULD NOT GO FOR AN EVENT WHERE PEOPLE ARE NOT WELL DRESSED… U R SPOLING THEIR PAROL.. CMON MEN EVEN KAYLA OF COOL FM, U DO THE CATWALK SHOW ON COOLFM AND LOOK AT YOU HERE….. CMON U CAN DO BETTER.. GEEESSSS men. THE HOT CHOCOLATE I WAS DRINKING CAME OUT FROM MY NOSE WHEN I SAW THIS RUBBISH…. JUST HAD TO COMMENT. I CAN COUNT BARELY 5 PEOPLE THAT WHERE WELL DRESSED HERE. ABEG I no fit shout …

• chuchusweets July 31, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Where did they crawl out from(If you knew what i was gonna wirte before this!!KAI)…they all look ____ abeg. Abeg bella try to minimize the number of PICS on the trails, far too many for a not so fantastic event.

• debzz July 31, 2012 at 2:27 pm

URM, SORRY GUYS, BUT AS A NIGERIAN LEAVING IN HOLLAND I NEED TO GET SOMETHING. DO WE USE THE HALLOWEEN THEME OFTEN COS ALMOST ALL THE “RED CARPET” EVENTS I’VE SEEN SEEM TO BE S THEMED. AND IM SORRY BUT TRASHY DOESN’T COUNT AS COSTUME. THIS PARTY LOOKED MORE LIKE A GAY/LESBIAN MOVEMENT PARTY. GET A CLUE, WATCH THE RED CARPET EVENTS OF OTHER COUNTRIES, IMBIBE YOUR AFRICANISM AND ROCK IT! STOP BEING WANNABEES, BE THE BEST VERSION OF “YOU” THAT YOU CAN BE. BOOTS IN AFRICA, WHAT NEXT? OVERCOATS OR WIND CHEATERS! EISH!!!

• pynk July 31, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Ratchetry of the highest designation!

• la-effizy July 31, 2012 at 2:45 pm

hmmmmm…my eyes hurt so bad….d pix r so annoying they stink. my first impression…hu released all these lunatics from the psychiatric hospital…dis must b d worst red carpet event eva featured on BN…so so annoying. bella..dnt eva repeat dis again..cos u gat ma head aching

• kemisolr July 31, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Thank you Bellanaija…once again, you have succeeded in putting smiles on a thousand faces! Most people don’t understand y you put up these pictures but I do…for ‘red carpet’ hungry peeps..its an avenue to ‘expose them to the BNworld’ so when they get tongue- lashed and year after year they still find the comments here,they’ll have a rethink next time there’s an event or better still,sit @ home…Most of these homo sapiens need to be ‘EDUCATED’ on what not/to wear outside your home. Annie and Amara..don’t I just luv u ladies for those comments?? a few good looking ones there,shows you can actually find roses in the midst of thorns!! kudos to Dolapo! To all Bellanaijarians…you guys keep me glued to my screen wiv your comments..may you all live long!!!

• dayyo July 31, 2012 at 3:10 pm

This parry just remind me of my University days. mennh!!! Carrying on like this in the real world is definitely a no no. Na wa o. Some people sha

• H.A.W July 31, 2012 at 3:15 pm

LOL!! “LOUIS VUTTION” LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS???

PRINCE! PRINCE!! PRINCE!!! All this energy to be noticed… Oga oh… he is wearing heels right??? LOL OMG!!!

• Michelle July 31, 2012 at 3:19 pm

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE…gosh WTF… goldie from the guests in this party can u see what has actaully gone wrong in your career as a result of your stupid attitude

• lilz July 31, 2012 at 3:27 pm

these days naija girls try too hard to look good they forget simplicity is classy…av a headache cos of all the stupid colours

• Ms. Nwadi July 31, 2012 at 4:07 pm

I’m so relieved by the comments! It’s so good to know that I’m not the only normal person left in this Country! I was confused when I started looking at the pictures; I had to scroll back up a few times to find where it read it was a themed party. Dammit! LOL!!!

Even the few that were okay sef were problematic. At first, the chics seemed to be favouring nakedness (I still don’t get why we women are no. 1 in objectifying our own bodies). And then it became a complete hotchpotch of degraded human mass.

I have to say the guys were much better dressed, even though they too left me wondering! Damn! Mmba! I JUST CANNOT!!!

• Ada July 31, 2012 at 5:01 pm

With those class of friends, GOLDIEEEE u no get class ohh.

• xty July 31, 2012 at 5:11 pm

1st things 1st,we need to shut down the store where Goldie shops! PlzzZz any1 with info?? And dis party scene fits derele’s profile!-__-

• xty July 31, 2012 at 5:14 pm

oH wait I 4got to ask, if you are a stylist and goldie asks you to style her,would you accept???? Hahahahah lwkm

• itoro July 31, 2012 at 6:48 pm

oh wow!!!!!!!!! I’m late, so many fashion disatersssss here ooooo…..lmao! give it up for Dolapo Oni and Kaylah from cool fm, contrary to what the person shouting in CAPS said, she actually looks really good, how many people can pull off that dress nicely , minimal accessories and all, others….no comment pls..

• oluwamikel July 31, 2012 at 9:11 pm

wow,best dressed goes to Dolapo oni, next is barbz she’s hottttttttt and then to the lady in polka dots,
    i dont know where the rest comes from
    and that prince dude,am i seeing heels,smh4him

• nki August 1, 2012 at 3:47 am

it is not like dolapo was superly dressed. she was just ok out of the lot. she has done better. this whole party is just a mess. bella naija thanks for the entertainment.

• looters July 31, 2012 at 11:31 pm

Poor Dolapo will be like what the f- am I doing here

• Ms_BeeA July 31, 2012 at 11:54 pm

LMAOOOO!!!! I’m cryingggg!!! These red carpet pics are HORRID!!!! It just kept on getting worse as i scrolled down! I honestly cannot believe my eyes. The best dressed person is the cute babe in the black & white polka dot dress. I’m not a fan of Dolapo’s outfit. The pattern throws me off and it should’ve been shorter. As for the rest, “horrible” would be too kind.

• CEO August 1, 2012 at 1:29 am

pls who r all these raggedy ass people??? why so many pictures for a classless occasion. abeggi!!

and why is Goldie looking white? is that her REAL skin tone?

• Jay August 1, 2012 at 1:43 am

Rag day!

• nikky August 1, 2012 at 1:59 am

holy molly, i think Karen Igho can afford to get rid of that mole, it seems to be getting larger, the rest HOTMESS.COM

• da vinci August 1, 2012 at 4:04 am

Fela’s quote.”suffering and smiling” These people all look ridiculous.No originality whatsoever, classless and whorish outfish on the girls with jacked up hairstyles.Men! problem.All wannna be Akatas and jand people.Oshi.

• Anon August 1, 2012 at 5:24 am

They all need to be arrested by fashion police, keep maybe four of them. Dolapo Oni is so pretty. I can’t get over the pic of Goldie at BBA, where she looked so old without her wig. Even my grandmother looks better. She still needs to explain her behavior or let people know she’s under supervision with a therapist.
    Just razz upon razz(moment of silence). Too much dry crayfish looking legs. I wish, I can snatch every hideous dry wig on these girls, and just burn it all. I don’t even know where to begin. Trust naija girls, they don’t understand when to show their face and take pictures. This is giving me headache. I just hope they can consider these three options of free consultation, get a full clear mirror in your house, it’s not by force to wear tight dresses and please if you don’t presentable enough stay in your house.

• L.A Chick August 1, 2012 at 6:56 am

10 HAZARDS THAT MAY ARISE WHEN FASHION BITCH-SLAP YOU:
    1. You forget the spelling of well-known iconic brands. It’s allowed to parade fake designer’s accessories but do you have to scream it at people face?
    2. Your color blocks get confused with traffic lights gone crazy. Beware! You can get a contravention for confusing innocent motorists and even pedestrians.
    3. You can get complain letters such as: Dear guys in skinny jeans, I. Can’t. Breath. Sincerely, Yours balls.
    4. In your mind, you think “fashion statement”. In people’s mind, they think “nne, who did this to you, did you get hurt in any way?”
    5. No, it’s not okay to dress like a masquerade as if you wan swear for people. People might bring pastors and other men of God to pray for your deliverance. The purpose of your night out was to have fun and not to become some sequel to “The Exorcist”
    6. When your way too short mini dress/skirt exposes your cellulite danger lies ahead. Times are tough, everybody is trying to cut production costs, don’t allow your cellulite to be used as an alternative to cooking oil by some crooks to fry akara, plantain, or even fish… You have been warned!!!
    7. Do not pout please. Ever. Under no circumstances. No exceptions!!! It makes an already horrible look even worst.
    8. Don’t strike awkward red carpet poses. You are no Angelina Jolie. People may think you are trying to fart.
    9. You will totally attract the wrong attention by wearing 2 different tacky outfits on the same event… Really???? As if one is not bad enough
    10. Last and not least, fashion police may arrest you; lock you up, and throw the key in the ocean and that will be the end of your fashion violations. So if you don’t want that, listen to the words of wisdom and mend your ways.

• Dionne August 1, 2012 at 8:23 am

I have seen it all thats all

• Ginika August 1, 2012 at 9:02 am

HIAN!…. TUFIAKWA!….
    No, I dont want to attend this party (even if they didnt invite me).

• eye August 1, 2012 at 9:41 am

what is happening??? Dolapo is the only normal person there. All the bigbrother wannab stars look horrible! Rolling while having a good laugh!

• eye August 1, 2012 at 9:41 am

Uti Nwachukwu and his SHORT neck!!

• Sarafina August 1, 2012 at 10:29 am

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I hope i dnt get a query this early morning, cos am actually rolling on d floor at work……………….OH lord have mercy.

• Winifred August 1, 2012 at 11:01 am

I tire for this red carpet! Abel if you are on the big size,Biko wear what suits you.its not by force to wear shorts and mini dress.biko nu

• mhydhe August 1, 2012 at 11:33 am

This is all rubbish and this Ogungbes dont have class @ll…………..

• Couture By Makioba August 1, 2012 at 3:07 pm

where is Kevin Pam of BBA 4 for God’s sake…..

• oyin August 1, 2012 at 5:13 pm

mehn goldie’s guest all look goldie, only dolapo oni shouldnt be there. this is the most terrible red carpet moment.. on to the next one abegi, this one fit blind person eye.

• linda sainati August 2, 2012 at 1:03 pm

i love the girl with the spiked heels and blue ankara jacket and high bun! ON POINT

• missj August 2, 2012 at 3:05 pm

lool @ dat man in native….wat was he tinking? he looks HUNGRY!

• wiklo August 3, 2012 at 4:51 am

KENNIS MUSIC SHOULD JUST HIDE FACE AND RUN AWAY…SHAMELESSLY AND CLASSLESSLY ALLOWING SUCH AN EVENT FOR THEIR TALENT!!!!…IT IS OFFICIAL – UTI CAN BE SEEN AT THE PARRI NEAREST YOU LOL….

• ufuoma August 3, 2012 at 9:09 am

chineke!God save us in dis naija o.all dose fatty thigs with so much cellulit.ksb pls i tot uv steppd up in dressin,wat a total mess,pls dnt giv pple nite mare mbok!if u dnt no wat to wear for red carpet pls sit at hme or better stll avoid d cameras.as for goldie,pls we dnt celebrate halloween in naija and u had betta open a costume shop cos ull excel.

• angelspy August 5, 2012 at 11:06 pm

if this isnt halloween, i wonder what is

• Peppa August 6, 2012 at 6:53 pm

This awful on too many counts. To much to comment on. Too many fashion abominations committed. My main gripes are :

1. leggings being worn as evening wear

2. Short skirts and chunky, shapeless legs.

these things actually offend me, seriously.

Dolapo Oni – you are a lovely classy girl, please do not attend such functions. It is honestly not good for your public image. You know people like to talk in that our town…God bless you honey xxxx

• Larmmie August 8, 2012 at 12:51 am

Seems am the only one that noticed brymo’s unusual good looks here,nyc tho and Rotimi my love ♥_♥…kudos to the lady in polka dots,she killed it!

• TOLANI August 16, 2012 at 10:52 am

What the fuck is that karen girl wearing she looks dreadful my dog on a bad day looks better than her and an advice for u get a better make up artist