Posted on Monday, February 18th, 2013 at 8:26 AM

By BellaNaija.com

Duro Olowu Ad Campaign JC Penney Oluchi - February 2013 - BellaNaija004In 2012, designer Duro Olowu‘s collaboration with US Retailer JC Penney hit the fashion news wire. Months later, we got our first viewing of the lookbook for the debut collection and now we get to see the ad campaign.
Nigerian supermodel Oluchi headlines the campaign for the collection which will be released in March 2013.

You will be seeing more Duro Olowu on BN Style this week and he unveiled his new main line collection at the London Fashion Week just a few hours ago.
Duro Olowu Ad Campaign JC Penney Oluchi - February 2013 - BellaNaija003Duro Olowu Ad Campaign JC Penney Oluchi - February 2013 - BellaNaija001

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , ,

• Custom Search
  • 17 Comments on “Duro Olowu’s Groundbreaking Collaboration with JC Penney | See the 2013 Ad Campaign featuring Oluchi”

Comments
    • Ready February 18, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Big moves! Love it. The designs are fun too.

• Stella Kashmoney February 18, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Love Duro Olowu.

• BlackMagic Babe February 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Luv oluchi!

• Anon1 February 18, 2013 at 2:10 PM

cool

• dont mention February 18, 2013 at 2:35 PM

good collection….i hope its a homerun and it helps JCP bc they hv been struggling for a while n if it shud succeed, then he just mined himself gold…….
      vikkyscreed.blogspot.com

• dexter February 18, 2013 at 2:51 PM

this is a truly beautiful collection from a great designer….creativity,nice finishing!!!not dem vonne and ugonna nd co dat will b calling demselves “fashion designer” …..originality in dis!calling my aunt in yankee 2 get me dat bag once it hits d stores!!!yippee :D

• yemiolaluru February 18, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I can wait…duro clothes are usually so expensive. At least with this collab I can own something from him. Oluchi looks amazing. The video is hot

• nkegi February 18, 2013 at 3:42 PM

even look great on the white girl. na wa o! well done duro. This is nice

• saywhat February 18, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I shall shop shop shop till i drop. Love me some Duro. Oluchukwu u do dey age! U look sooooo good. keep it up.

• www.thebanquethall.blogspot.com February 18, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Naija is gradually getting there fashion wise…

• kike February 18, 2013 at 4:04 PM

bella naija that pic of oluchi on ur front page made me smile. It is what BN stand for. Every little detail is just too much. Its global, local, fresh, modern, ours. just too much.

• Cy February 18, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Great video. I see a lot of vlisco in the style of video though. So proud of Duro. He’s making a name for Nigeria through his aesthetics.

• Demmy February 18, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Simply amazing. Love it! x

• Winny February 18, 2013 at 11:09 PM

First lady Michelle Obama brought him to prominence since she she wore one of his designs. More grease to your elbows.

• more blezzing February 19, 2013 at 12:41 AM

correct!!!! as I be faithful JCP shopper before….nothing dey pa!, anything wey pa na winch :-D

• udezi February 20, 2013 at 2:10 AM

where have i been, why am I just seeing this.. very nice.

• Tsarah! February 20, 2013 at 11:29 AM

This makes me so happy! More power to your elbow Mr. Olowu.