Posted on Tuesday, July 9th, 2013 at 9:48 AM

By Damilare Aiki

Kerry Wasington - July 2013 - BellaNaija

No scandal here; just full-on Kerry Washington sexy glamour or should I say Mrs Nnamdi Asomugha.

I am so excited that the Hollywood actress tied the knot with the Nigerian-American NFL player, because I have always yearned to blog daily about her and now I have another reason.

I had seen this Vanity Fair Magazine August issue a few weeks ago around the blogosphere, and when I saw the smouldering editorial pages, I just had to feature.

The ABC “Scandal” actress heats up the cover in a sexy cut-out white bodysuit, smokey eyes, laid-back hair and red lipstick.

Kerry didn’t leave all to just the cover, inside the editorial spread, she is also seen in some high-fashion pieces including a black Versace gown.

Check it out!
Kerry Wasington - July 2013 - BellaNaija06Kerry Wasington - July 2013 - BellaNaija04Kerry Wasington - July 2013 - BellaNaija05

What do you think about Mrs Nnamdi Asomugha’s Vanity Fair shoot?

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , ,

• Custom Search
  • 31 Comments on “Mrs Nnamdi Asomugha Heats Up Vanity Fair Magazine’s August Issue! See Kerry Washington’s Sexy Spread”

Comments
    • Zama July 9, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I love the hair….sexy!!!

• Hurperyermie July 9, 2013 at 10:02 AM

okay ooooooooooooo

• FAR July 9, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Hottttttttttt!

iamfar.com

• Uk July 9, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Hotttttt I love kerry

• jinkelele July 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM

her features sef, she looks igbo . i mean she should check her genealogy it may even link to Nigeria so marrying our man na return to her roots. The photoshoot is neither here or there but she’s a great actress.

• Hian! July 9, 2013 at 10:52 AM

body suit|swimsuit

• tbn July 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Please whats with the “Mrs Nnamdi Asomugha” abeg? Her name is still Kerry washington or at most kerry Asomugha. Why should she lose her identity because she’s married, that you’ll now refer to her as Mrs Nnamdi Asomugha? Na wa for Nigerians oh.

• Angry grandpa July 9, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Thank you, it’s quite irritating actually. Hiss

• Iris July 9, 2013 at 12:19 PM

LMAO. As in…we need to calm the hell down.

• CarliforniaBawler July 9, 2013 at 4:01 PM

As soon as I saw the post, I knew a particular crop of people would be aggravated by the name!!!! hahaha…stop being so predictable! Hian! I think its just a way of letting people know they are now married jare…at least they referred to her as Kerry Washington in the same breath….calm the phack down sis!

• Jia July 9, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Have several seats. You are shallow and predictable too. Nigerians are fond of erasing the woman’s first name and referring to her as Mrs. husband’s entire name. It is evident that our culture sees the women as properties of men/ or don’t even see her as an individual when she’s married. People don;t even respect you regardless of your accomplishments until you are a Mrs. Read comments regarding Omotola and Genevieve. These are both successful women and actresses but Nigerians “praise” Omotola more because she has everything they believe every woman “must” possess- a husband and children.
          Anyway, you people always have an issue when someone has a different opinion. It’s like anything outside the norm is wrong. That’s why your music sounds the same, your artistes dress a like, you eat your rice the same way, and run away from foods you are not familiar with.

• CarliforniaBawler July 9, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Haaa!!!! only me, all of this story??
          look who has issues with someone else’s opinion as well o.Abeg complaining about the Mrs Somebody syndrome by the (online) elite has been overdone, I swear I have read your exact comment here on BN a million times, (exact don’t refer to her by her husbands first and last name, exact Omot vs Gene example),shoot I may even have been part of that wagon in the early days. But you know what you need to do? Write yet another article and have it featured on BN. They are always in need of good old ‘feminist’ warrior articles, plus you are guaranteed nothing less than 103 comments.
          But wait, who are ‘you people”? you lost me (even farther) on that one….pele dear, you are so desperate to stand out you end up achieving the exact opposite….p.s. I will always prepare my Jollof rice the traditional way; tomatoes , maggi, rice and water, Delish!!!

• Jia July 12, 2013 at 6:25 AM

I expected you to respond with something smart. You are right! I should send an article to Bella to have discussion with some of the readers instead of conversing with a brick wall. I enjoy dialogues. Aww..I wish I cared to stand out but see, the thing is that some people will have different views about the different facets of the society while others are comfortable with the norm and don’t care to know any other thing. We all cannot be the same. We cannot profess to be the giant of Africa/ be “progressive” yet we still think like we are in the middle ages ..

• pynk July 9, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Please her name is Kerry Washington, she didnt change it publicly! overskill dey kill!

• tessy July 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM

lmao @these comments

• Naija Realist July 9, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Why do Nigerians always cry more than the bereaved? Did Kerry complain? As if it’s mutually-exclusive to be BOTH ‘Mrs. Asomugha’ and ‘Kerry Washington’! Haba!! We too like carry another person load…

• Titi July 9, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Yes, it’s mutually exclusive! You have to officially change your name from one to another here in the US. I have been answering my maiden name and have to officially apply for a change in other to use my husband’s……..

• Dora the explorer July 9, 2013 at 1:15 PM

looool.. we get the drift BN but she’s sill Kerry W no disrespect to the Nnamdi man.. o yea nd d photo shoot: Average..

• Chick on fire July 9, 2013 at 1:19 PM

In her interview did she accept to being married? Did she present a change of name or at least an additional name? Why are we desperate to claim her? But if our own celebs embrace anything international we scream oh they are selling out! Double standards!

• brendz July 9, 2013 at 2:06 PM

before you pple kill Bella…what about Mrs Kerry Washington-Nnamdi Asomugha ……loooooool…..let the slaying begin……

• bissi July 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM

abi. bcos shes married doesn’t mean she has changed her name. and looks like the photoshoot even happened before the wedding, so techincaally, she was still 100% Kerry Washington when the shoot happened.

• B July 9, 2013 at 2:43 PM

lovely

• Amaka Orji July 9, 2013 at 3:19 PM

She definitely looks Igbo. She looks like someone I know. Amaka Benson (nee
      Araraume).

• Ani July 9, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Whether you all like it or not, kill bella naija or not, Claim good things biko. Am not Igbo oh, i be Naija gal. She’s our very own MRS NNAMDI ASOMUGHA. Make una chill with the load wey una carry for her. Let her carry her own load. Even if she refuses to changer her name, she still is MRS……

• Toyin July 9, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Been referred to as the husband’s last name is normal, not the first name. But knowing my people it was done to familiarize with her. And, we sabi claim. If she didnt marry a naija, her post or picture will not be here. So, that was done in light for the readers to click.

• Beauty July 9, 2013 at 7:15 PM

my fellow Nigerian’s una too like fight!

• Emma July 9, 2013 at 8:13 PM

hian, so just because she got married to a Nigerian man, Bellanaija will not stop posting stuff about her abi?

• Over July 9, 2013 at 9:21 PM

happy for Kerry Washington..hehe

• Why are you Nigerians of all people buying into this nonsense called marriage between these two fraudsters. Soon we will hear the truth about how this was all planned for promotion and receiving other benefits. Nnamdi and Kerry think the American people are stupid to buy into this fraud, we will all see. Show us Wedding pictures. It is funny when your sister’s name is listed as she officiated your marriage in a different state, when she was seen all week in her state of residence. It is also funny when one provides a Marriage Certificate to the public with no signatures of both the Groom and the Bride. Even more hilarious when the so-called marriage was done in private, but the whole world gets to hear about it. People are just stupid and turn to run with everything they hear in the news. Why do you think TMZ has refused to report this fake marriage. They analyzed the Marriage Certificate and realized it was inserted into the Idaho court system and also discovered the handwriting belongs to one person. Washingtons parent were never in Idaho either, and Nnamdi was seen in San Fransisco on June 24. One of his team mate actually cried it out on twitter and then deleted his comment. It is time you people open your eyes and stop believing and bogus news!

• Babious July 12, 2013 at 4:54 PM

lmao @ comments . its okay,bella is just goofing around wit d name thingy,relax.

• Sue July 17, 2013 at 8:24 AM

What is she wearing for the magazines cover, does anybody know the designer?