BN Video Premiere: Iyanya – Head Swell

Iyanya - July 2013 - BellaNaija

Iyanya‘s raunchy new single “Head Swell” got leaked online a few days ago and has become a trending topic since then. So, to stop the leak getting viral, the ‘Kukere’ master has officially released the single along with a very explicit viral video to go with it.

Directed by Mr. Moe Musa

Check on it!

Play Iyanya – Head Swell

WARNING! 18+ ONLY! EXPLICIT VISUALS

27 Comments on BN Video Premiere: Iyanya – Head Swell
  • Kathy esan August 2, 2013 at 9:37 am

This iyanya will not kill somebody.nice one

• shola August 2, 2013 at 9:41 am

No comments

• ty August 2, 2013 at 9:53 am

no comment!

• Irritated August 2, 2013 at 9:56 am

Trash

• magh August 2, 2013 at 10:03 am

this is not sexy..it is rachet as hell!! was this shot in a hotel room ? oh dear. a little air brushing would have been nice.. you are suppose to be selling a fantasy not a low grade nollywood movie.. nice beats regardless

• xoxox August 2, 2013 at 10:33 pm

asin those girls are too dammm racchhhh!

• Tariro August 2, 2013 at 10:24 am

Would I ever get a bit of fresh air from all this kinda songs; sexting, drop ur pants et all ??…..banging beat by the way…other than that, imma pass. Weldone 2kriss !

• Bella August 2, 2013 at 10:53 am

well well well, the video needs major photoshopping, dem girls with their jelly shaking cellulite rigged asses, abeg free us joor. is this not a fantasy of goog looking sexy women that should make his ‘head’ swell, kinda feels like more of a magic city stripper ratchet tease… so why the hotel room? like the beat and song but the video, nahhhhhhh

• olu August 2, 2013 at 11:46 am

Rubbish

• Ji mama August 2, 2013 at 4:00 pm

My dear, they all look razz and appear like they need to get their body scrubbed at a spa. I don’t know what’s sexy about any of them including Iyanya and those short arms of his. Iyanya is too talented for this BS. He’s one of the few talented people in the business. Money & fame have made him cheapen his work and blend in perfectly with the many other talentless noisemakers in Nigeria’s music business. It;s unfortunate that no one takes pride in releasing in quality music and having great catalogues. Their pride is limited to having quick success and the number of material things they can possess and flaunt in the mean time.

• wizzy August 2, 2013 at 11:48 am

Do not usually comment. But i have to make an exception in this case. SIGH..! where do i start? The trash of so called “Model” Their skin is not meant to be out there for all to see. Need Moisture and should be flawless..when working with outfit like that. Work on it huns! The Body.. Out of Shape. Cardio will fix that! Us natural women should have curves don’t get me wrong. But that!! No! Downgrade Iyanya. Should be going up not selling short. I understand what you tried to go for. But total fall. Casting Director should be fired and payment reduced!

• Okin August 2, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Why do they need photoshop? Are we not sick of the media’s illusion of the perfect body! This is how we look naked, cellulite, strechmaks et all and our men like it. I love the video its raw and real, no gimmicks. Please ride on Iyanya! Let me go and get my #headswell on for my husband!

• Iwi August 2, 2013 at 3:41 pm

Better comment jor! Want to believe that’s why he used normal looking girls.

• DeeDee August 2, 2013 at 6:13 pm

Concur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Awaiting Moderation August 3, 2013 at 1:33 am

#GBAM!

• Mademoiselle August 2, 2013 at 1:49 pm

Yvonne Nelson, honey, this is proof that you’re good. No more interviews concerning him please.
    WTH happened to Iyanya? Couldn’t even finish the video. Utter disregard for such trash!

• niyi August 2, 2013 at 2:29 pm

nja muscian they 4kop at times

• Mariaah August 2, 2013 at 4:31 pm

What is this???!! Wow.. See jiggling.. The song is okay but no pls to the video..

• Anon August 2, 2013 at 8:26 pm

I never liked this guy and I’m a girl. He just comes off as being very very razzz. I’m really tired of all the media attention on Iyanya…..don’t even like his songs sef. Yes, Yvonne Nelson you can do so much better than him….so much better!! Post my comment o!!

• joke daniel August 3, 2013 at 9:01 am

I didn’t like the video at all very bad for his branding

• Meena August 3, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Love the song, dont like the video. Chill guys its a viral video o

• Idak August 3, 2013 at 2:50 pm

MTN, see your brand ambassador o!

• promise August 4, 2013 at 11:29 pm

What’s all d fuss abt its just a viral video, na wa ooh probably there a lot of iyanya haters here!

• confam August 5, 2013 at 8:56 am

it beats my imagination why some peeps are busy criticizing iyanya wen they need to get their lives in check. The young blood is hustling 4 his bread for 2morrow n u are here ranting. Una go like go shoot una video make we see. Aside story, video toh badt

• ima August 6, 2013 at 5:35 am

i like the video…something diff from the usual.esp the beats…dope!

• HRS August 6, 2013 at 6:28 pm

I am highly disappointed in Iyanya……

• Joy September 2, 2013 at 1:40 pm

HE DID WARN YOU, 18+ ONLY.. IF YOU CLAIM TO KNOW HOW TO READ. HE OBVIOUSLY KNOWS WHAT HE WAS DOING. I DON’T THINK GETTING SKINNY-CELLULITE FREE STRIPPERS WOULD HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM FOR HIM, & I’M CERTAIN THE VID WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE APPEALING TO YOU HYPOCRITES IF HE HAD THOSE. GO ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF IYANYA.