Oge Okoye - Crystal Glam - September 2013 - BellaNaija 04

Oge Okoye wants you to glow, just like she does.

The Nollywood star is set to launch a beauty line “Crystal Glam” soon.

Oge who has been posting a series of photos of the products set to be hitting stores soon, announced via her official Instagram page that products include foundation, concealer and lip pencils.

She later confirmed that she is indeed launching the beauty line in a message to a BN.

In one photo, Oge outlines the creative direction of the beauty line;

Crystal Glam brings to you that make-up tips and products you desire to know as we unleash our make-up products ranging from concealer, foundation, primer, lip sticks/lip pencils/lip pumice/lip seals and eye pencils to bring out the celebrity flawless look in you.

Worry not spending extra on mat tidying powder as our brand contains it all. We are opening soon and our depot are in Lagos and London. Buy your Crystal Glam product and get a free makeover from our celebrity make up artist and photographer (Vegold) “Perk Up Your Look” by crystalglam#ogeokoye.

Fans of the actress won’t have to wait too long for their first look of the products, Oge shared a few images recently. Check it out!
Oge Okoye - Crystal Glam - September 2013 - BellaNaijaOge Okoye - Crystal Glam - September 2013 - BellaNaija 01Oge Okoye - Crystal Glam - September 2013 - BellaNaija 02Oge Okoye - Crystal Glam - September 2013 - BellaNaija 03

Will you buy? Let us know!

77 Comments on Nollywood Star Oge Okoye is launching a Beauty Line “Crystal Glam” – First Look!
  • Bide September 13, 2013 at 6:42 pm

Glow like she does?,Nah ill pass..Happy for her though..

• www.dprodigaldaughter.com September 13, 2013 at 6:48 pm

I wish they could remove the word “glam” and simply name or Crystal. That’ll be much better. All the best. Will I buy? Never say never right?

• Pb fabulous September 13, 2013 at 6:49 pm

If it will make us look like her, i reject it in the name of jesus, does she want to kil us wit ugliness

• lala September 13, 2013 at 7:52 pm

Easy naaa….Oge is not ugly jor….shes still very pretty for her age and afta havn a kid too…
      Abeg pple should jus give her props, she sure deserves the same love dem Genny, Rita Domnic and all are getting………….Crystal Glam is a good concept, its jus d quality dt will determine the sales..#loveogeokoye#

• oyin September 13, 2013 at 9:48 pm

may God forgive you and may you truly find peace with your self.

such a vile comment. So the same God that asked you to love people will forbid another just for your sake.

social media and supposed free speech has turned many of us into such vile natured careless individuals.

nothing justifies such a comment. I have a sense of humour and I will relax after this comment..

but I had to say something before we hurt our self’s.. too much garbage talk on blogs. why? nothing justifies such behaviour. I am so applauled by how careless we are with words when we come online.

let us stop and consider what effect our words would have on others and ourselves. can we dish out what we give nowadays ?

haba, it is too much. some of us just want to read articles, features and comments without always having to seive through insults.

yes celebrities are open to criticism… constructive and helpful ones. not evil words spoken from filthy hearts. there is a limit.

no be person born all of us ?

I repent and re repent.

• asgrl September 14, 2013 at 12:20 am

where is the like button.

I’m not a fan of hers but i subscribe to, “nothing positive to say? MECHIONU!”

• bindiddy September 18, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Oyin God bless u

• truth September 14, 2013 at 4:42 pm

u are an idiot for saying that

• Ure September 13, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Lmao! I jump and pass too. I can’t afford to fall my hand at this stage by “glowing” like oge. Congrats Oge.

• Shallie’s Purple Beehive September 13, 2013 at 7:02 pm

Oge you should have just done hair range like the others this make up..am not sure ohhh..

• tilewa September 13, 2013 at 7:17 pm

If it’s a good product, I’ll buy. Congrats Oge, I’ll ALWAYS encourage people who make a honest effort.

• oye September 13, 2013 at 7:24 pm

Sorry but …HELL NO!

• iba September 13, 2013 at 7:25 pm

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh error

• Naomi September 13, 2013 at 7:36 pm

Good for her!!!!!!! I’m not a fan or hers, but love seeing people doing things. Wishing her success.

• Victoria September 15, 2013 at 10:50 pm

Exactly the way I see it, funny enough, the best designers are the worst dressed so I’ll keep an open mind, you’ll never know. Pls visit my fashion n hair blog to share your thoughts on trends n hairstyles

• oma September 13, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Good hussle Oge! may u prosper more!

• #Team BlackMagic# September 13, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Bad belle will starting her now,before testing.BN,that question is just off

• Stephanie September 13, 2013 at 8:06 pm

really happi she’s being creativity
    blogsvila.blogspot.com

• i cannae remember my name September 16, 2013 at 9:44 am

she’s being creativity? Isokay

• The Real Madam the Madam September 13, 2013 at 8:14 pm

I’ll pass.

• loveth September 13, 2013 at 8:14 pm

WHERE IS HER NOSE?

• Linda September 13, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Nice one Oge. Congrats o ! But will I buy? Nah, thanks!

• MyView September 13, 2013 at 8:21 pm

More power to her! Will I buy? No, I don’t want to look anything like her.

• slice September 13, 2013 at 8:31 pm

the packaging looks good and if it works, i’d rather buy from her than continue to support MAC. Abi what has the company done for me lately for all their product I dey use.

Abeg Oge, maybe go to the mall/market and do a few random makeovers. if the tin works in real life, I go follow u buy.

• Ayomipo September 13, 2013 at 8:37 pm

Oh my …. With the amount of professionals we have in nigeria, photo shop could not even hide the badly done makeup.

• Dickinson September 13, 2013 at 8:38 pm

As in just reading comments and am smh. One thing for sure if u don’t appreciate success u can’t be successful. It’s so sad hw u ppl diss this celebs. C-‘mon! Meanwhile ur d one sitting behind ur laptop broke!

• didi September 13, 2013 at 8:59 pm

@Dickinson…well said..one million likes..

• Deedee September 13, 2013 at 9:01 pm

Good luck Oge, we Naija pple should stop tryna bring down our own, atleast she’s trying to do something honest, do not judge the brand by the makeup on her face, could be the work of an inexperienced makeup artist, if the products are gud, i will definitely buy them.

• DONT!! September 13, 2013 at 9:02 pm

Please dont make the fatal error of buying her make-up brand! Her editing team failed to blush the picture correctly and as a result, you can see they attempted to airbrush parts of her face … including her knockles! If her editing team failed on their path, how much worse will the product be….simply a waste of time and money.
    *please I’m not hating….I like her movies*

• DONT!! September 13, 2013 at 9:06 pm

*brush

• slice September 14, 2013 at 3:35 am

i’m glad you said editing team not the make up team. the make up people may have done a great job! i think i will wait and see.

• Deedee September 13, 2013 at 9:02 pm

Free makeup sessions are much needed

• jomoh September 13, 2013 at 9:03 pm

HEHEHEHEHE LMAO DIS DICKINSON DUDE THO TRU WORD

• lisa September 13, 2013 at 9:15 pm

I love it! Its a good effort

• Tee September 13, 2013 at 9:24 pm

Congrats!!!!!!! Good concept, away from I must do fashion line by force.

• fiesty chic September 13, 2013 at 10:11 pm

The fact that one person uses mac and looks like ‘whinch’ doesn’t mean if you use it you will look like ‘whinch’ too. My namesake in the word of Martin Lawrence, ‘you go girll!!’

• fiesty chic September 13, 2013 at 10:11 pm

‘words’ sorry

• anon September 13, 2013 at 10:12 pm

This is what I’m talking about! Kudos to her for releasing a make-up line, HOWEVER I do have to address the photo. #sigh …you know what?? I don’t have the strength again…#igiveup

• leendah September 13, 2013 at 10:19 pm

The truth of the matter is whether u buy or not, she ll make sales as long as crystal glam is of good quality. If we don’t appreciate our own who will. I wonder if anything good can come out of u since all u do is criticize and speak ill of hardwork. Hater… If u don’t learn to apprecciate no one will appreciate yours. Mtscheew!!! Sick n tired of haterz on dis page… Poverty stricken minds!!! Congratz ma’am, God bless u and enlarge your coast. Amen

• Lucylink September 13, 2013 at 11:21 pm

How do you know what the quality of the make-up is? At this point, it could be good or bad.

• Joan September 13, 2013 at 10:28 pm

And we can see the label “crystal glam” is photoshopped on all the beauty items *sigh*

• mujer casada September 13, 2013 at 11:47 pm

Congrats but why cant our graduates speak or write correct English anymore? You telling me she sent out this message and she felt it read well? There is really severe lead poisoning in Nigeria.

• Tb September 13, 2013 at 11:52 pm

Crystal glam just sounds too igbotic. Please rename the product.

• chichi September 14, 2013 at 12:40 am

really now??..Crystal-glam..please where is the igbo word here??…so words that dont sound fancy enough for you are termed “igbotic” or is this case an exception because its an igbo girl’s product. The funny thing is that if this product were to be released by a white man and the product is good(which we are not sure of in oge’s case), yall will act like the zombies that you are, break your bank accounts to afford crystal glam and we will not here the last of crystal glam..But hey, its an igbo girl’s product so first of all, the name crystal glam is too igbotic..lmao.. its either there is something in the air today or people are just trying too hard to be stupid cos “stupid” is definitely the in thing at the moment..

• chichi September 14, 2013 at 12:47 am

*hear*..

• Tb September 14, 2013 at 9:48 am

Lmfao. Aunty chi-chi, calm yo hairy titties. It’s my opinion.

• chichi September 14, 2013 at 1:02 pm

buhaha..hairy titties..that’s a first..hmm i like that one ;)…so who said one cant learn stuff from stupid ppl??…your opinion?..well duh, who doesnt get that??..That doesnt change the fact that you are pretty stupid:)

• Cipollina September 14, 2013 at 12:02 am

A quick question for those of y’all typing NEVER!!! all over this page…..when you hide go buy am tomorrow, we go know???? Keep deceiving yourselves. Good job Oge! God bless.

• kilipot September 14, 2013 at 12:08 am

well….I ll buy. ..if and only if it is good!

• Mama mia!!! September 14, 2013 at 12:59 am

Oge dear, I will support you, as long as it s of high quality and affordable. More Grease!!!

• Mama mia!!! September 14, 2013 at 1:00 am

*is

• kilipot September 14, 2013 at 1:31 am

Oge my dear, congratulations for you are in a lucrative industrt.
    makeup business is good business..sells like hot cake, IF you get it right. HOT got it right initially, lost it- they couldnt sustain their hustle-and now staging a comeback.

1. If your products arent that good and you intend to bank on packaging, Pls dont be deceived my pancake-rubbing sister will never forgive you. ..lol.

2. I advise never use urself as a model for ur line as above- u ll be critized and “hated” on and hence shifting attention from the koko of the matter which is advertising your products and not yourself.

3. If you get 1and 2 right above… then your own makeup must be on point at all time. Red carpet o, industry gig o…hire a pro. It is all about branding.
    4. Work on ur distribution network. Make your products available easily.
    I believe you can make it work if properly strategised, you are very popular..that should be an advantage. CAPITALIZE on that. All the best.

• Endowed September 14, 2013 at 2:06 am

products looks good….do your thing Oge

• Pretty K September 14, 2013 at 2:39 am

@kilipot,u have made the best comment so far. @ Oge Okoye,Quality of the products,Packaging,Choice Of Models,Advertisement,Endorsements and the right distribution demographic will surely go a long way in making your brand a success. You are about to do what many don’t have the courage to,God Is Your Help!

sitprettyinc.blogspot.com

• ao September 14, 2013 at 4:21 am

Why are so many people hostile to this young woman? Did I miss something? The venom is a bit much. Did she kill children? We are just talking about makeup. Right?

• sss September 14, 2013 at 8:51 am

Goodluck to her. At least it will create employment for 2 or 3 people depending on the number of outlets. If the quality is good, i’ll buy. Proudlynaija…

• amarachi September 14, 2013 at 9:25 am

all bst gal

• Makybrown butterliza September 14, 2013 at 9:57 am

I will buy, dnt mind dis bad belles that cant even afford to own somtin of dere own, oge u rock

• Zara September 14, 2013 at 2:54 pm

I wish her success!
    But I have to address the photoshopping.
    Take a look at this pic and tell me that logo wasn’t badly photoshopped? I mean who are they trying to deceive? smh! http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Oge-Okoye-Crystal-Glam-September-2013-BellaNaija.jpg

• meldibson September 14, 2013 at 3:42 pm

I dont know if it is a makeup line or a photoshoot line but which ever it is… congrats

• Olamide September 15, 2013 at 10:46 am

the team needs to go back to their drawing board. all these products are made in bulk without names /labels – and all shes is slapping her label on – nothing unique about them – the are everywhere just google. Rather than just launching a line, why not be original, launch original products. Look at tara for starters, then BM pro u cannot find their products elsewhere. secondly her photograph up there is badly photoshopped. She should launch something she is awar of, dont go into be beauty or cosmetics if you have no damn clue.

• D’Mamma September 16, 2013 at 9:14 am

Oge Okoye, I shall try out your products and if i like em I shall continue. People are just horrible!

• kiki September 16, 2013 at 9:31 am

except no one wants to look like oge okoye

• juliet September 16, 2013 at 9:45 am

i like the woman,she nneds a good team,if the lip gloss is good i will sure buy my tara still remains my top brand

• paloma September 16, 2013 at 10:47 am

chai! d last tym i checked so many peeps were hating this babe! she kill una papa nii???? y d hatred na wa ooooo

• Berlinda September 16, 2013 at 12:45 pm

Wow! am amazed as to how people can just spit words as id its nothing huh! don’t know if its only Oge’s haters have access to comment on this platform? come on as much as we are trying to be frank here…be wise in picking the choice of words…More grease to your elbow Oge mwah from GH!

• Omo1 September 16, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Shame on all of you condemning and running your mouth. The lady is making her mark..and you are just down talking. Truth is if you like buy, if you like don’t buy..she has done her bit. I’m sure most of the people saying they wont patronize are the same ones that will go asking around about the product. Shior!!!

Learn to appreciate good thing and good thing will come to you!

• tossy September 16, 2013 at 4:59 pm

fabulous, i will be glad to visit the store and get something for my face……inbox me the address

• Chris September 18, 2013 at 8:15 am

Congratulation Oge, Nigerians are used to buying brands like Mac, Sleek, Big names in Cosmetics, i dont see them buying much of this product, because, this is a naija thing, the products u carry in your makeup bag represents you as a big girl…………….all d best

• omada September 18, 2013 at 2:26 pm

A for effort.

• bindiddy September 18, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Oyin God bless u

• Hurpeyeahmie September 24, 2013 at 4:15 pm

hmmmm people can hate sha na wa o

• tobiloba September 25, 2013 at 12:35 pm

i wish most people could go to the super market and buy brains…well, common sense is not common,especially in this part of the world. Firstly, Oge isnt manufacturing the powder on her own, she is just the name/brain behind it(not the constituent that makes up the powder , but the brand). secondly, wait till it’s out, it just might be good for black people in this region. so take the chill pills and dont be judgemental. we all do have flaws.

• Amama September 25, 2013 at 3:54 pm

kilipot and Dickinson your comments are on point they can comment all they want she is the one taking the money and besides bad or good what she wants is publicity which is where the money is, you spend your money to get internet access to go on bellenaija to read commenys while someone else is getting rich on the money you spend

• Anonymous November 11, 2013 at 10:14 am

@oyin, (well said but) out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. It’s not social media that has suddenly turned them into vile natured careless individuals. They are just manifesting something innate. Really sad. People should just be happy for others. You may not like her but she sure makes someone or some people happy. She’s putting food on some people’s table by this venture. Some people will love her products. I’ve seen the same hair, clothes, makeup work for some and look horrid or ill-fitting on others. It’s about what works for u…. Period