This is too hilarious and these stars are definitely not ready for Pulse TV’s Street Trivia (Strivia).

Pulse TV has released a special celebrity edition with Tiwa Savage, Seyi Shay, DJ Spinall, Adekunle Gold, Lil Kesh, Sean Tizzle, Cassper Nyovest, and more as they answer quick random questions.

Watch the fun video below.

25 Comments on Wanna Know How Smart Your Fave Stars Are? Watch the Celebrity Special Edition of Pulse TV “Strivia”
  • ATL’s finest January 5, 2016 at 12:51 pm

???????????lmao! I died. Nice one pulse TV 😉 This reminded me of a TV show trivia I stormed into when I was in Daytona beach. Oya come swe some Akata people ( they can twerk but can’t answer how many Continents do we have) smh. A lady from London Said Canada was a Continent really?? ALaska was North America hmm. It is very well. U can’t know it all after all & Kudos Sean T. This dude thought he could play U??? Ermm Aunty Tiwa I wouldn’t play U too much but then again, ain’t nothing in knowing the meaning. I didn’t school in Nigeria either but, I know the meaning. T-W-O ( T-“double U”- O =TWO).. English hard jare according to my Grandma?

Nevertheless, I had a great time out of this.

• I’mJustSayn’ January 5, 2016 at 12:54 pm

Hahaha! Olodo Tiwa :p

• nene January 5, 2016 at 7:33 pm

“i didn’t study in nigeria”, as if that’s a good excuse.lmao

• CovertNigerian January 5, 2016 at 9:10 pm

Assuming you’ve never taken any of these tests and had never came close to doing so, without looking it up kindly tell us what TOEFL, SAT, GRE, LSAT, IELTS and GMAT stand for

• Adeiza January 6, 2016 at 6:59 am

As in ehhhh…….. I’m so disappointed Tiwa doesn’t know POS.??? Nawa o

• Kehinde January 5, 2016 at 12:57 pm

Lol Sean tizzle is smart hehehheheehe adekunle gold clap for urself …. The Casper bit was so funny lol

• chi-e-z January 5, 2016 at 2:28 pm

So that’s what JAMB means …so I’m I the only one wondering what matriculation means now??? 😀 oya tank u Uncle google 4 being a life saver at times.

• chi-e-z January 5, 2016 at 2:30 pm

verb (used with object), matriculated, matriculating.
      1.to enroll in a college or university as a candidate for a degree.
      2.to register (a coat of arms), used especially in Scottish heraldry.

• Lateefat January 5, 2016 at 2:34 pm

I really enjoyed this… Tizle and Dekunle, chop knuckle jare… You two are mouthed!!!

Aunty Tiwa, try again laraaa

• SEEN ALL January 5, 2016 at 2:37 pm

• Onetallgirl January 5, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Lmao is was soooo funny the part with seyi shay was funny! The microphone guy is cute though, I like his smile and his laugh!!! ???

• Kate January 5, 2016 at 4:52 pm

Tiwa is very dull sha. That you schooled in yanki is not an excuse.

• amy January 5, 2016 at 6:31 pm

@ kate can’t you just see the humor in it and not insult someone..

• CovertNigerian January 5, 2016 at 9:15 pm

It might not be an excuse for POS, but if she was abroad and really had no reason to even think about JAMB and WAEC when we were fully consumed by it, then why should she know what those abbreviations mean?

• Kech January 5, 2016 at 7:13 pm

Abeg seyi shay embarrassed me too much. She was just totally clueless!!! Tiwa was a bit more courageous about her ignorance. Lol. Funny things! Sean tizzle try sha. Lol, who woulda thunk it? – Imagine you’re a bus driver, what’s the colour of the bus driver’s cap? Hahahahaha

• Idomagirl January 5, 2016 at 7:29 pm

• nene January 5, 2016 at 7:31 pm

lmao pulse tv stays disgracing people

• boluji January 5, 2016 at 8:38 pm

Nigerians are too de like to form. there nothing wrong in saying I don’t know ‘ jamb is jamb’ which kain now you look more like a twat.

• December Wind January 5, 2016 at 9:47 pm

Boluji where is your sense of humor ? Don’t take it too seriously , it’s all for the fun of it .

Nice one Pulse TV. .. more of this please . This is a better distraction than all them baby mama drama

• Missy J January 5, 2016 at 9:49 pm

I screameeeeeddddd when my latest Bae Adekunle Gold got it. I always knew him to be a smart fellow.
    Cassper Nyovest to my surprise is cute and quite cool. I love how he answered the questions despite being wrong.
    Tolu knew the answer already. He seemed conscious.
    Overall ‘ chop knuckle”

• Fifi January 5, 2016 at 10:26 pm

So funny all of them try cause i was entertained

• sizzle January 6, 2016 at 1:50 am

Tiwa is superior dull, Seyi-superior clueless

• pwettyblessed January 6, 2016 at 10:33 am

Hahahahaha… I’m so forming deaf and dumb if i ever run into this guy. nice one pulsetv