Watch Adanna talk about Sex, Pampering & Exercise in her “3rd Trimester” Vlog

Adanna and David are counting down to the day they’ll meet their bundle of joy.

Already in her 3rd Trimester, Adanna has a few tips on how to possibly induce labour and move things along. She corrects the notion that sex is one of the things to help induce labour while also sharing other things that mums-to-be can do in those final moments.

She also talks about her pampering routine and how she has been taking care of herself especially in these final moments of experiencing severe backache and insomnia.

Watch the video below.

6 Comments on Watch Adanna talk about Sex, Pampering & Exercise in her “3rd Trimester” Vlog
  • Briishqueen January 25, 2016 at 9:37 am

I like how she has so much time for herself. She is very good at DIY stuffs like braiding her hair and doing her makeup, stretching her hair and now pampering herself. I would like to say she is very hardworking with all them routine stuffs except it is just for the video. Too much but very well done.

• iy January 25, 2016 at 11:03 am

Nice one. I wish a safe delivery in Jesus name, amen.

• Lady January 25, 2016 at 1:44 pm

Wow i totally enjoyed watching this video.i like how she takes time to totally pamper herself as she waits to be a mom.its not easy tho but i think more nigerian moms to be should adopt this.
    Wishing u safe delivery ada.

• Engoz January 25, 2016 at 2:28 pm

Bella, this is what I want to see, not all these baby mama nonsense.

• aunty January 25, 2016 at 6:27 pm

i think I’m beginning to appreciate this couple more… i cannot wait to congratulate you upon the arrival of your baby. God be with you Adanna and David

• ghanaian chic January 30, 2016 at 1:54 pm

I just love this couple. i have been following you both since day 1 and i love how free and loving you both are. Wishing you a pain free labor. God be with you.