News

RANDOM: PLAYLIST + MORE

BellaNaija.com

Hey!!!
Hope you had a great weekend!
This is going to be a really crazy week for me.
So while I try to gather my thoughts for long enough to blog, here are my fave naij songs of the moment!

Most are new tracks that everyone is buzzing about.
While there are a few that you might never have heard but have a listen and let me know what you think!

Powered by eSnips.com

The Tracks
D’Banj – Gbono Fe Le
Hot Song!!! Don’t hate me cause I’m hotter than u!

9ice Ft 2Face – Street Credibility
The talent is untouchable. Vid has been filmed and is coming soon

Naeto C – Kini Big Deal
This is the song!!!!! Luv it! Vid filmed and coming soon

Ikechukwu Ft Don Jazzy & D’Banj – Wind Am WellVIDEO
Glad to see Ikechukwu getting his shine

Rooftop MCs Ft Cobhams – LagimoVIDEO
Luvs it!

Ill Bliss – Ibo BoyVIDEO
Soundcity award winner Ill Bliss, luv this song and vid…

X-Project – Lori LeVIDEO
I hated this song when I heard it some months ago but luv it now!

Harry Best – No More Yahooze
This song cracks me up…it’s ‘the response’ …video coming soon

Wande Coal – Ololufe
My lil’ sister luvs this song sooo much! Its really sweet!

9ice – Photocopy
9ice kills it once again. Toni Payne kiss ur man for this song lol

Dare Ft 2Face & Naeto C – Carry Dey GoVIDEO
Dare does his thing! Flexes his vocal variety. Video is fab as well

Singaholic – Oye Ike GaagwuVIDEO
I know most of u have never heard this…an ibo song in the midst of it all!

Mo’ Hits – Close to You
Party song!

WHO WORE IT BETTER?
J-Lo in Marchesa at the Oscars *** Rita Dominic at the AMAAs

Photo Credit: Niti Tabiti and Oscar.com

That’s it for today. Listen to the playlist above and let us know what you think.
BTW, heard 2Face is expecting another baby….a new one oooo LOL. Speechless. – HERE

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.com Follow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. Anonymous

April 29, 2008 at 4:42 pm

Carry dey go, i like the video. It is cool.

2. Anonymous

April 29, 2008 at 5:06 pm

No more yahooze hehehehehe…but why the intro…why now? The gurl’s voice is the razzest thing since obesere. Damn! Maybe that was the plan.

Lovely anon

3. Ifeoma-adiagwuagwu

April 29, 2008 at 5:07 pm

They are not really typical designs, if you ask me. Jenny looked good, as usual. Rita looks well. Rita is getting there, trust me.

4. Anonymous

April 29, 2008 at 5:22 pm

Bella…this your eyes sha! How did u conclude Rita’s dress was a knock off to Jenny’s?

5. Omolara

April 29, 2008 at 5:24 pm

the designs were different but i must say rita rocked hers well……the make up was flawless too (which is quite unusual on our ‘naija red carpets’, lol). Jlo looked nice too, i cant decide jare …i like ’em both. But Jlo takes my credit cos she seemed to have put a ‘lil’ more effort…..Oh well

Tu face, another pikin? It musn’t be true. Is he the only fertile man in naija? ahn ahn!!!!!!!!!

I still hate Lori le……i HATE it!

No more yahooze……funny! Its def a ‘response’, lol! I wonder what Olu’s take on the song is!

Dbanj……..na only him wan wack for music industry,,hehe… i can swear he has a hit e’rytime.

I love Dare,,,,,,sad that he’s hooked now. Otherwise i for don snatch him, lol.

men, i’v probly overstayed my welcome, lol. I bera gerrout of here!

6. Anonymous

April 29, 2008 at 5:33 pm

am i like 6th??? YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

April 29, 2008 at 5:36 pm

if it is indeed true that 2face is expecting another baby then he is an irresponsible RAT! like, what is wrong with that guy? is he trying to make up for the times when he didn’t get none because he couldn’t speak english??? hisssssssssss

irritated anon…

8. Anonymous

April 29, 2008 at 5:43 pm

Lagimo, Ill bliss,
    singaholic and Ikechukwu all nice
    Dare great video, quite creative.

9ice, Dbanji – not really ‘werking’ for me

Rita looks great. Jenifer too. Two diff designers same concept. Give Rita Jennifer money and see what she will turn out. Wellnice blog

9. Fausset

April 29, 2008 at 6:00 pm

rita dominic and JLOs dress cannot be compared plss…its not way similar, JLOs dress looks more egyptian themeed, cant explain ritas outfit. they both looked good in their outfits

10. Sola

April 29, 2008 at 6:06 pm

Kini Big Deal … Naeto C is on fire man … He represented in that jam and represented in the Dare and 2Face song…

Up Naeto C – ex Atlantic Hall student, Son of former Minister & soon to be Ambassador.. Dude – u r an awesome MC !

11. Olanna

April 29, 2008 at 6:17 pm

Welldone Bella..Been looking for that kini big deal song..well worth it.x

12. Uzo

April 29, 2008 at 6:32 pm

I live in Lagos and i have only heard like 3 of these songs…Incredible..Rita’s dress is an interesting copy done with french lace i believe…The ladies look nice

Tuface is one very very fertile man….

13. Anonymous

April 29, 2008 at 6:47 pm

LOl…@ tuface idibia expecting another baby. we get it, his thing works. Now he needs to get tested cos he can’t be donating juice all over lagos without catching something.

14. Anonymous

April 29, 2008 at 7:28 pm

Jlo looks better,but Rita wasn’t bad either.

15. Paris

April 29, 2008 at 8:08 pm

ok i love that street credibilty song. its funny cos i dont understand yoruba that well but that guy 9ice is talented and so is 2face even tho he’s starting 2 sound like a walking STD…wats really hood with all d baby having?? NO M’AAM!!

kini big deal…i couldnt listen 2 it…guaranteed 2 give me a migraine. i would check 4 d rest lata.

rita is beautiful & posseses style. i just wish she could learn how to take pictures and ofcourse d queen j-lo looks gorge as always. its funny cos when i saw that dress on rita, it kinda looked familiar.

16. Paris

April 29, 2008 at 8:12 pm

d banj is starting 2 sound REDUNDANT!!
    Me no likey… it MAY grow on me lata SHA.

17. Anonymous

April 29, 2008 at 8:28 pm

Abeg bella naija the dresses no even resemble.

18. Cheetarah

April 29, 2008 at 8:29 pm

My fav 9ice song is ‘kinda life’ luv it!
    and my darlin Naeto C!!! Have u heard Ashewo ft Wande Cole? Love that!!
    Yes ooo,Lori le! Now that is a tune!

Nigeria music is on fire!

19. Nwanyi Ocha

April 29, 2008 at 8:47 pm

top 20!!!! yay!!!

prefer Jlo, Rita’s not got it quite right but looks ok

songs are off the hook!

love love love the koko master…lololol

20. Unbiased

April 29, 2008 at 8:50 pm

I love the no more yahooze. lol!!
    I think overall J-lo rocked it. Rita’s face was not on point in this case.

21. Chameleon

April 29, 2008 at 9:34 pm

that harri best is one razz dude… that song hurt my ears after 20seconds. i remember his pic on Hi5, hilarious.

meanwhile how far with this comparing the women against each other. is this turning to mediatakeout.com…. thats why i dont buy tabloid magazines.

both are beautiful women in their own right doing their thing, no need to pit them against the other for our pleasure. they are both fab!!! in all things lets try to build up women and not tear them down, no matter how subtley its done.

22. Zephi Fahrenheit

April 29, 2008 at 10:08 pm

dem swear for two face

23. Miss mini me

April 29, 2008 at 11:37 pm

Bella the songs rnt playing..Maybe its just my computer but with zero plays im assuming its the same for everyone..
    Defo, jenny-lo wore it better…

24. Anonymous

April 30, 2008 at 12:32 am

is that even a question? ofcourse J Lo!

25. Kira Fashion

April 30, 2008 at 1:20 am

so nice playlist!

thanks for the post!

a kiss and a hug,

Kira

26. Anonymous

April 30, 2008 at 1:21 am

lori leeeeeeeeeee. i love d song
    9ice is really doing well
    not feeling Dare’s song
    tuface must have something, considering he is barebacking Pero, sumbo, annie and ati be be lo there is no way an STD is not coming his way soon
    love Harri Best..dat song makes sense
    Wande… i am in luv
    Naeto c.. i maintain my stand, boy has no talent but has got d swagger
    Ritas face was not d biz but she still looked aite

27. littleangel4christ

April 30, 2008 at 8:09 am

love d song ‘Carry Dey Go’ and the vid.
    The dresses, nice but not the same.
    Keep up d good work…

28. classybabe

April 30, 2008 at 11:11 am

Love the Mo Hits song and 9ice is still my favourite,street credibility knocked ololufe by wande off the top of my favourite song list.
    I don’t even know what to say about the tuface gist.
    JLo rocked her dress,am still trying to understand rita’s dress

29. BrownSugar

April 30, 2008 at 11:16 am

Lagimo is the best thing that’s happened to my playlist … since Candygirl. lol!
    Tuface, no comments.
    and about the outfits, I think im feeling the JLo carriage more, as well as the dress.

30. BrownSugar

April 30, 2008 at 11:19 am

Yeah, and I sure aint feeling the combo. Tuface and 9ice… not a nice aftertaste!

31. nkechi

April 30, 2008 at 11:40 am

why does my name always suffer? in ‘no more yahoozee’, the girl said, nkechi, lets go to that table, they have champagne over there!!!!!
    when will they say, nkechi lets go to church?! anh ah!

32. Anonymous

April 30, 2008 at 1:42 pm

bella, u for manage put link to the songs now, we wey dey here no dey get music like this, abeg if u fit , pls put link foe sendlink make we download dem abeg

33. ainehi

April 30, 2008 at 9:52 pm

why has it stopped playing?

34. Nolé

May 1, 2008 at 1:12 am

Lara George’s Ijoba Orun needs to make this playlist. The song is like Gold: Check it out here

35. chioma

May 1, 2008 at 2:16 pm

lol..at lorile..I hated it too..thought it was so razz, but now I even have the cd!
    love lagimo and i didnt understand the fuss about 9ice at first but now I am in love with most of his songs.

36. Ify

May 2, 2008 at 2:49 am

Jlo rocked the outfit better but rita looked okay.
    Me, i can’t believe tuface is having another bab. OMG. I hope he learn how to control himself soon.

37. adaa

May 2, 2008 at 10:57 am

‘really like street credibility….absolutely hate lori le esp now it was translated to me!
    2Baba needs help abeg….e neva do?
    both dresses are different…like Jlo’s look sha…

38. Anonymous

May 3, 2008 at 8:54 am

Photocopy and Lagimo are FAYA. I am so proud of some of the music that’s coming out of naija – so original. 9ice’s lyrics are ridiculous and the end of Lagimo just gives me goose pimples. God bless your dreams. AMIN.

39. Anonymous

May 3, 2008 at 2:02 pm

ermm the dresses rnt d same at all so u cnt really do a who ran it on the dresses…n rita dominic needs to get a stylist her hair is just bad

40. Nkiru Judith

May 4, 2008 at 11:43 am

Rita does a lot of weave and it’s not good for her natural hair. I hope she does not go bald before the age of 40. I am not being critical. She should wear more of wigs, maybe, custom made wigs, to give her natural hair a rest. I am very sure of what i am talking about.

41. Folake

May 11, 2008 at 9:12 am

I just cannot resist posting photocopy lyrics

42. Anonymous

May 21, 2008 at 5:14 pm

off curse J LO, u can compare J LO to a local authority.

43. Cocktails and Gadgets