Today’s contest is for all you fashionistas!
We cant believe its Day 16 already! Only 9 more days to go.
If you haven’t already, remember to enter the My Lifestyle, My VEDA contest and also the Vlisco Contest.
Today is all about Jewel by Lisa, this vibrant young brand has a strong following amongst chic fashion lovers worldwide.
2009 has been a great year for JBL. The brand kicked the year off with a great showing at the Vlisco Show. Their Spring 2010 collection at the ARISE Promise of Africa Show at the New York Fashion Week was very well received while their showing at the ARISE Fashion Week in Johannesburg also got great reviews.
Now Jewel by Lisa is looking to the future and developing their brand even further.
As exclusively announced on BN some weeks ago, the brand will be unveiling some new lines in 2010.
JewelbyLisa’s newest addition to its ever growing luxury empire is the affordable ultra luxe diffusion line,JbyLisa. The label will feature dresses, tanks, skirts, shorts, and customized tee-shirts all between 15 – 30,000N available in 2010 at the new work studio, 11 Ribadu Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Today’s BN 25 Days of Christmas prize is a gift voucher worth 30,000 naira from Jewel by Lisa. The voucher is valid for purchases from the new diffusion line, JbyLisa line! That means you can splurge and get a gorgeous JbyLisa dress or spread things around by getting a tee and some shorts!
Jewel by Lisa Questions
- Tell us why you love Jewel by Lisa.
- What is the name of Jewel by Lisa’s yet to be launched children’s line?
- Jewel by Lisa was recently featured in the South African version of which major international magazine?
- Find the link to the first ever BN post on Jewel by Lisa!
Steps to Enter
- Visit Jewel by Lisa’s official website – HERE
- Answer the easy questions
- Send entries to [email protected]
- Subject Line: Jewel by Lisa
- Entries should be received before 11:59PM (Eastern US Time) – Today 16th of December
Good Luck! We can’t wait to read your submissions!
Terms & Conditions for Jewel by Lisa Contest
- Entries are open to all BN readers but prizes can only be retrieved in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Contest is only valid where contest terms do not contravene local laws
- Entries should be submitted to [email protected]
- Winner will be chosen at random from pool of correct entries
- Only winners will be contacted
- To promote transparency and fairness, winners names will be published on BellaNaija.com
- One prize per person throughout duration of promotion
- The line will not be launched until January 2010, therefore prize will be received in January
Wow! We loved this contest!!
The answers sent in were so cool. The JBL team will be so happy to read them!
Also, looking back at those old posts really took us down memory lane.
We had to weed out all the wrong answers. Many put ARISE mag as the answer to Question 3 but that was wrong!
Some went the extra mile for question 4 by mentioning both the first feature on JBL and the first ever mention! We wish we could give extra points for these bouts of ‘effikoism’!
Anyway, we picked the winner at random from the correct entries.
Drumroll please….The winner is Weyinmi Barber
See her answers below
I simply love Jewel by Lisa because as a huge fan of Ankara, I fell in love with the way she took our national cloth to the next level. Her beading’s and embellishments, are simply breathtaking. I also really like the fact that she’s made it not just OK but actually really hip to be seen rocking Ankara at high fashion and glamorous events. At the end of the day, JBL really was the first designer to reinvent the way we look at, appreciate and wear Ankara.
https://www.bellanaija.com/2006/08/31/jewel-by-lisa/. Written on Thursday, August 21, 2006