Music

Another Production team Joins Wizkid’s Star Boy Entertainment Imprint

Wizkid

Wizkid announced via Twitter yesterday that another production team has joined his Star Boy Entertainment Imprint, following his signing of Maleek Berry earlier this month.Wizkid Legendury (1)

The team, Mutay & Zei, a.k.a. Legendury Beatz are responsible for such hits as EME‘s “Baddest Boy”, Tillaman‘s “Ko Ma Roll”, Brymo‘s “Ara”, Wizkid‘s “Azonto Freestyle”, Reminisce‘s “2Mussh”, Mo’Cheddah‘s “Ko Ma Roll” and so many more.

Wizkid Legendury (2)

Congrats to Legendury Beatz! And, also to Wizkid for the big business move.

You can check out more of their music here  | To find out more about Legendury Beatz, {click here}

Photo Credits: Instagram | Twitter | Soundcloud

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them. Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. mcnature

April 27, 2013 at 4:51 pm

things are going higher.

2. Aunty Gimme Cake

April 27, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Yay! I’m so happy for Mutay! Unilag representin’!!! Legendury Beats going places.. So exciting!!!

3. chikedeco

April 28, 2013 at 11:31 pm

wizkid becarful your enemie’s at work shine your eyes.i love ur music nd ur swagg may God continue to bles you.call me 08160568268

• I laugh

April 29, 2013 at 9:31 am

O my.. Are you the prayer warrior to pray for him ni.

4. ndaka moo

April 29, 2013 at 2:56 pm

Its kinda funny….what are U up to me chikedeco?packwell joor.

5. Eminet

May 8, 2013 at 11:38 pm

Wazzup mr wizkid. Ur song make m go gaagaga. Mr wizkid l get d swaga, music is my food, pls help m, let m blow. If u wat me 2 join u, l wil be hapy. I do hip hop, R and B, dance hall, etc. Pls cal my num 08091028370, one lv 2 all wizkid fans.

6. otumokala.a.k.a wonderful

May 10, 2013 at 4:32 pm

de call me wonderful. I am a military personal under band as vocalist.wizy I really want to work for you. if you give me chance I will prove it.with one of my album. My phone number is 08025551450. I will do it for free.b cos I really. want starboy entertainment. to grow higher an higher. yo yo yo is your warfighter a.k.a wonderful. thanks.

7. otumokala.a.k.a wonderful

May 10, 2013 at 4:39 pm

may God bless those who bless an fight those who fight against you.wiz note that no going back.

8. chikedeco

May 11, 2013 at 9:06 pm

i want to join starboy wizkid don kill me wit music ooo but something is missin in you

9. Feranmi

June 16, 2013 at 3:31 pm

I LOVE WIZ KID

10. Andrew Bem Benito

June 21, 2013 at 11:36 pm

Am Andrew Bem Benito 4rm Benue state. Mr Wizkid i will like to join or work 4 u in ur star boy production. It realy impress when i hard u open ur production. It will also impress me when u invit diffrnt people 4rm diffrnt state to join ur production. Try and help the youth please,, i love ur music and ur swags. Keep it up my guy. Here r my numbers. If u want 2 inpoly me as anytin in ur production ma i wil be greatfull. 07035639737 or 08093935566. Love u man. Keep it up!

11. Likeyboy

August 27, 2013 at 12:56 pm

I want 2 be a star boi on music

12. fabian

August 28, 2013 at 12:09 am

Seeing all. These posts,I guess its. Realy. Hard 2 get ure attention,
    I reallly. Like ure music+ure swag.am young bt. Am good musically,and my. Dream is something like the yours now being actualised,am ure greatest fan,and I would be. Very glad if it becomes ure team. That I come out from.maximum respect.(EmPerofabid*)

13. godwin david

October 26, 2013 at 3:28 pm

wiz kid i love you very much send your request to me bye bye

14. godwin david

October 26, 2013 at 3:28 pm

wiz ki

15. Nicekid

November 18, 2013 at 11:41 pm

I want to be a member of starboi and i am gud rapper too.pls wizkid help me to be in ur entertainment pls,and this is my number 08106292578

16. cocoreeco

January 10, 2014 at 12:56 pm

17. cocoreeco

January 10, 2014 at 12:59 pm

me nd ma friend….doin music…afropop…originated 4rm TANZANIA…eastern countries…..we lookin forward 2 work wit u…as volunteer….plz accept us…..we love yo team

18. fijin

May 22, 2015 at 2:02 am

am in 042 doing finz I will lyk it if u help me as 1 of ur greatest fans to improve by accepting me into ur team .i can sing ,dance,and also do show

19. kizzy wayne

June 19, 2015 at 12:10 am

we are still growing

20. weezylee

September 3, 2015 at 12:47 pm

wizzy I dae feel u,I’ve got d talent to sing just lyk u use too,I would lyk it if u could letz talk privately I’ve diz passion for music.promise to do greater tinz in starbyz team bro.if u could just accept my offer bro I do be glad o.add me on Facebook at-holakunle Solarin.on [email protected] do be glad if u could just try me out.yaaaaaga!!

21. weezylee

September 3, 2015 at 12:49 pm

wizzybaby if u don’t I promise I will start up my team.and guess wt will rage against u!!!!

22. Mr Kojo Filex

January 19, 2017 at 12:20 pm

Nigerians come for Beats for referring to Wizkid Starboy “Rising Nigerian Star to make young ones grow in the music industry we are in search of new artist who are talented and that are ready to make it big in the music industry, call our hotline ON +234905 247 7895 on how to get the form and get signed into the label. Starboy Entertainment records is in search of young and talented artist to sign a deal with, to make them successful in the music industry call +234905 247 7895 Mr kojo filex on how to purchase the form and get signed into the label. Serious minded persons only. All the best of luck