Seven Sisters Rose symbolizes the true meaning of sisterhood. Uniquely created by a woman for women, its soft subtle hue epitomizes femininity. To celebrate our African Queens, Tendy Wine has come up with a competition to brand one lucky winner as the face of Seven Sisters Rose Wine.
The winner of this competition, in addition to being the face of seven sisters rose in Nigeria, would also win a Blackberry Torch 3 handset, complimentary bottles of wine as well as a cash prize of N50,000.
How to enter?
Follow @TendyWine on Twitter
1) Get a bottle of Seven Sisters Rose from any of the listed stores
2) Take a picture with it (Please do feel free to explore your modeling abilities but please note that any nude picture taken leads to an automatic disqualification)
3) Send this picture to email@example.com with your Twitter handle. Be sure to attach your contact details to this email. Each picture would be shared on Twitter with the contestants handle copied as well.
4) Get friends to re tweet your picture and share it on Twitter.
Like Tendy Wine on Facebook
1) Get a bottle of Seven Sisters Rose Wine from any of the listed stores
2) Take a picture with it (Please do feel free to explore your modelling abilities but please note that any nude picture taken leads to an automatic disqualification)
3) Upload this picture on the Tendy wines page. Use this link: https://www.facebook.com/TendyWines 4) Get friends to like your picture and share it as well.
- Also contestants should attach a phrase or slogan about sisterhood/womanhood and wines to the post as this gives an added advantage.
- The winner would be selected according to the number of re tweets on Twitter or likes on Facebook she gets.
- This is a very simple competition that gives every lady an opportunity to show her boldness and beauty while also displaying the pride of being “a powerful sista“.
- Please note that all pictures sent or uploaded could be used any time during and after the course of the campaign and that group pictures would not qualify for the competition.
- All contestants should be 18 or older and sending your photo states that you have agreed to the terms and conditions of this competition.
For more inquiries or information on where to purchase the wine contact Abuja: Damilola at 08136634151 Lagos: Kingsley at 08032833950
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org This competition is only open to contestants in Abuja and Lagos ___________________________________________________________________________________________ Sponsored Content