Marks Sports Foundation in collaboration with Debonaire Concept and Entertainment is gearing up for its first International sports beauty pageant – The Face of Mark D Ball.
The screenings for the beauty showdown is scheduled to take place in two major cites in Nigeria and will kick off in October.
The star prize of the Face of Mark D Ball Pageant is a brand new car plus cash prizes, while the first and second runners up will go home with mouth watering cash prizes and scholarships respectively.
The crowned winner is expected to represent Nigeria in the 2013 edition of the Miss International being hosted in Okinawa, Japan.
Screening dates & Locations
Abuja – Saturday 26th October 2013
Lagos – Saturday 16th November 2013
Criteria for Participation
– All participants must be between the ages of 18 and 26 years old.
– All participants must be 5ft-7inches and above.
– Participants must not be married, must not be mothers or pregnant.
– Participants must be of good health & moral character.
– Participants must speak fluent English or French.
– Application form
– Bank teller (proof of payment) of N5000 (5 Thousand Naira)
– ID card or a copy of your Birth certificate
– Account details:
– 2 recent photographs (one head-to-shoulder& One full length). Please note that pictures will not be returned.
Account Name: Pacific Consult Integrated Service Limited
Account Number: 1012576565
Bank: Zenith Bank
Application forms for the 1st Annual Face of Mark D Ball Pageant can be downloaded from www.markdball.org.ng. Forms are also available in any branch of Zenith Bank and some strategic places across Nigeria.
Fill the application form with the other documents mentioned above and bring to the casting venues.
The FINAL deadline for application is Saturday 9th November 2013.
Date: Grand Finale: Monday 30th December 2013
For more information, you can visit the website: www.markdball.org.ng | Follow them on Twitter: @markdball2013 and Like their Facebook page: Facebook.com/Mark D’ Ball | Call Onyanta on 08065447665 (Lagos) Beelee on 07061593941 (Abuja), Ugochi on 08068940594 (PH), Ruth on 08068836750 (Makurdi), Ochanya on 07038862599 (Kaduna), Boma on 08065745620 (Jos) or the Hotline on 08111111471.