News

The Model with “the $10Million Body”! South African Model Candice Swanepoel Covers Elle Magazine UK’s December Issue

Candice Swanepoel foe Elle UK December 2013 Issue - BellaNaija - November2013010She has been called the model with the $10Million dollar body and now those expensive model features are on the cover of Elle Magazine UK for their December 2013 issue.

South African model and Victoria Secret angel, Candice Swanepoel has been featured as the fabulous cover girl for Elle UK’s December issue sporting luxe leather and animal print pieces to sound off this years’s end with an amazing cover and editorial spread titled “Being Candice“. For her feature she showcases how to rock alternative night-out dressing and talks on modelling and her struggle to the top.

Want more? Then go get your copy now. Check out the editorial below.

Candice Swanepoel foe Elle UK December 2013 Issue - BellaNaija - November2013004 Candice Swanepoel foe Elle UK December 2013 Issue - BellaNaija - November2013003 Candice Swanepoel foe Elle UK December 2013 Issue - BellaNaija - November2013005 Candice Swanepoel foe Elle UK December 2013 Issue - BellaNaija - November2013006 Candice Swanepoel foe Elle UK December 2013 Issue - BellaNaija - November2013007 Candice Swanepoel foe Elle UK December 2013 Issue - BellaNaija - November2013002 Candice Swanepoel foe Elle UK December 2013 Issue - BellaNaija - November2013001 Candice Swanepoel foe Elle UK December 2013 Issue - BellaNaija - November2013009 Candice Swanepoel foe Elle UK December 2013 Issue - BellaNaija - November2013008

Photo Credits: HauteFashionAfrica.com

1. Zama

November 7, 2013 at 12:02 pm

Beautiful. I love the wardrobe. SA does have beautiful women 🙂

2. Berry Dakara

November 7, 2013 at 12:29 pm

The first time I saw her in a VS commercial, I was speechless. Her body is AH-MAH-ZING!

berrydakara.blogspot.com

3. Bella

November 7, 2013 at 2:20 pm

Designers will either love your or hate you…. they make the model – lets not get this twisted! the girl on the other hand is super gorgeous.. blue eyes, porcelain skin, ncie hair, legs for days.. Gods creation! enjoy my child

4. vigilant citizen

November 7, 2013 at 3:07 pm

Gun to the head, CHECK One-eye Symbolism, CHECK What else
    is new?

5. http://africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/

November 7, 2013 at 4:01 pm

I like her hair colour.

africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk

6. Bobosteke & Lara Bian

November 7, 2013 at 6:09 pm

Please how does one appraise a ten million dollar body? in
    case I have been hiding my talent all this while.

• birdieblue

November 8, 2013 at 1:10 am

candiceswanepoelfashionstyle.tumblr.com my dear I had to check ooo in case I could get use my own talent too. I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s because she’s skinny and still has a bum bum.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

November 8, 2013 at 11:54 am

Sisteh! Hide not thy hotness under a bushel, but instead let it shine. Biko, start evaluating your gifts quick-quick, I know in my heart that God has created many-a-top-model in that Nigeria…

7. Tochi

November 7, 2013 at 11:10 pm

Indeed Candace is very beautiful, her and adrianna Lima are the hottest victoria secret models

8. bee_be01

November 8, 2013 at 1:55 pm

The 10 million dollar tag is due to the worth of the Victoria’s Secret fantasy bra which Candice will be wearing at the VS Fashion show. It was sculpted on her body. Handmade and took 500 hours to be completed

9. oyin

November 10, 2013 at 2:17 pm

What’s so special? She looks nice but not the way they are over praising her. Adrianna Lima is simply gorgeous, her exotic features makes her unique.