It has been a while since we’ve seen Poko baby!
After her participation in Carniriv 2013 late last year the Actress/Singer has been, well, AWOL. Has she been working on a new movie or album? We can’t tell yet but one thing we know is Tonto Dikeh has definitely been getting her makeup game on point.
For some time Tonto has been sharing fabulous makeup photos of herself with her fans and we just has to share with you all. And who knows, she might end up going into the makeup business just like her fellow entertainment industry co-workers Oge Okoye, Dencia, Eva Alordiah etc.
Check out some of her stellar looks and let us know which makeup looks you love the most?
1. This is actually our favourite. She looks great in brunette and sometimes, nude is the way to go.
2. Tonto had a pop of colour with her eyeshadow with a nude lip. This look is soft, sweet and has a playful undertone.
3. *singing* – “Hello Barbie, let’s go party!” The star actress opted for a cropped blonde look with long lashes and her fave – a nude lip.
4. If this were an actual competition, this look would get 2nd prize! The baby doll eyes are a usually a minefield for a lot of people, but Tonto does it justice here.
5. Can you say Arabia! Tonto takes a page from Lupita’s coloured Smokey eye handbook an does hers in shimmery grey.
6. This list would not be complete without the famous red lip. Tonto puckers up for a cute selfie with cat eyes and long falsies.
7. Braids and some intense makeup makes number 7. We love the gold tear ducts…it adds a certain level of glam.
8. “Who’s that peeking at my window?” featuring cobalt blue eyeshadow and pink lips.
9. You can always count on Poko to do something fun & crazy. She keeps it fierce with cat eyes and orange eyeshadow.
Photo Credit: Instagram.com/tontolet