News

Pulse TV asks “What If You Find Out Your Husband Visits A Brothel?”| Watch

We have to admit, Nigerians are entertaining people!
Whenever we watch Vox Pop segments on Battabox or in this case, Pulse TV, it is so fascinating!
Find out how these ladies responded when asked the question – “What If You Find Out Your Husband Visits A Brothel?” Look out for the lady with the braids, glasses and hat!

1. aud

May 26, 2015 at 9:32 pm

The lady with the pink eye shadow … HA.. are people still allowed to do that.

• Fifi

May 26, 2015 at 11:09 pm

Mehnnn the accents first of all destabilized me, then wen aunty power rangers with her eyeshadow came…i cant articulate what i want to write, goodnite ???

• Ada Nnewi

May 27, 2015 at 12:29 am

LMAOoooooo!!!

2. Mely

May 26, 2015 at 10:13 pm

Hahahaha lady in d hat with glasses Bro-Tell? Bro-tell? That’s my new line lool nice braids tho.

3. Robin Hood

May 26, 2015 at 10:13 pm

You don’t need to think far about going to brothel. The brothels walk the streets now. A significant number of skirts in Nigeria are on d same level with occupants of your regular brothel….

4. Besmerald boutique

May 26, 2015 at 11:19 pm

Funny, @ the white lady

5. Stephanie

May 26, 2015 at 11:19 pm

…Please which kind underground did Pulse drag these people from??!! THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!

6. brown-ice

May 26, 2015 at 11:21 pm

My penus is my penus, I don’t share penuses. Damn right sister!!!!! lool

7. cindy

May 26, 2015 at 11:42 pm

In other news, I heard that the court has ordered NDLEA to vacate that Kas dude’s house. So do criminals get to walk free now or is it that NDLEA didn’t follow due process?

8. fleur

May 27, 2015 at 12:57 am

THe eyebrows on the first lady. The accent and disguise on the second lady. The mound of untamed hair on the dada hair lady. The pink eye shadow. Was this a halloween party

• Bella

May 28, 2015 at 1:04 pm

Lmfao ooo your comment wan kil me die o

9. tunmi

May 27, 2015 at 2:01 am

Oya let’s ask this same question to Naija men. Only one brought up divorce, and 2 brought up std matters, one brought up testing.

10. Pat

May 27, 2015 at 3:32 am

“I will feel bad for realz menh” . ” My penus is my penus”. Haha, WA SERE! I no fit laugh BIKO.

11. Tosin

May 27, 2015 at 7:20 am

Surprised at the responses, but yeah, they’re entertaining.
    Honestly tho, I’d say not a big deal. I’d want to know more about his interests loool, like, I should have been in the know from the start ma sef.
    Many guys around here are more ‘safe’ with hired sex than with other women that they perceive to be ‘clean’ even after all the campaigns telling us ‘e no dey show for face’. so i’d be assuming he’s been safe, health-wise. because you should always be safe, right?

12. oj

May 27, 2015 at 7:40 am

I’m so disappointed at the response from these ladies. If these represents the population and opinion of Nigerian women, I fear o.

u find out ur husband sleeps with prostitutes and u’ll do what?

Only one lady said the right thing in my opinion “i’ll divorce him”.

Seriously, what would u still be doing with a man who visits a brothel?! Your husband is cheating REGULARLY and u’ll “just not trust him again” (u would still remain with him), “go for medical checkup every three months” (u would still remain with him), “sit with him and find out if he’s mentally insane and do something about it” (u would still remain with him), like seriously?

you women are ready to die in husband house from HIV/AIDS abi? so they can bury u in ur wedding dress abi?

if a man finds out his wife is a prostitute, what would he do? Abeg do the video make we see Naija men in action. Some have even killed their wives on mere allegation o. But Naija women are forming “i’ll talk to him”, “go for check-up every three months”.

mschew

• Manny

May 29, 2015 at 6:31 pm

What if he goes to a certified clean prostitute? They exist, obviously not in Nigeria but they do exist.

13. Mrs M

May 27, 2015 at 11:29 am

…and why are they all forming Pho-ne? Is it because they are on TV? Naija babes can fake sha! Only the lady who said she will divorce him said the truth! The other responses were pointless as far am concerned! The lady with the Hat and glasses though! #Hehehehe#

14. wikinaira

May 27, 2015 at 11:31 am

Hmm nice one from pulse,… i would also love to see men interview on this

15. Pretty

May 27, 2015 at 3:46 pm

That’s why the men continue cheating. Because we Nigerian women are have the “denial syndrome”. We know it’s wrong and we decide to clean the handwriting on the wall by giving all sorts of excuses. If it were the woman cheating, she’s is a goner. Why should we treat the men any different from ourselves?

16. Winger

May 27, 2015 at 5:23 pm

Calm down, go ask many married babes and they will tell you they rather their husband did that than have an affair and fall in love with someone else. That one they wont forgive and forget easily but if it’s just a nak yes they can forgive. Afterall it’s just a sex issue. Divorce loun loun….na beans?

17. Mabel

May 28, 2015 at 5:55 am

First of all, I would put itchy stuff in all of his underwear. I would mix in laxative in his favourite meal so he shit his guts out, definitely cut up all his clothes, bore holes in all of his shoes, wreck his car, beat the shit of him while he is shitting his guts out, clean out the bank account, and then file for divorce . Yep, I would go ham on his azz.

18. live tv channels

July 21, 2015 at 12:54 pm

It is weird question asked by pulse tv.

19. Sony Tv live

June 6, 2020 at 11:33 am

very interesting I like very it

20. TamilDhool

September 14, 2020 at 1:53 am

That’s why the men continue cheating.