Music

New Video: Olamide – Melo Melo

Olamide - Melo Melo - BellaNaija - June - 2015

Daddy Miliano is back!

Just few weeks after releasing the banger “Bobo“, Olamide surprises with the premiere of visuals for brand new track “Melo Melo“, produced by Pheelz. The YBNL boss pours out his heart on this Yoruba/afro ballad.

Shot in London, the video is directed by Moe Musa.

Watch!

Deji is a graphic designer and intern for BellaNaija. Instagram:@dejioflife Twitter:@deji_sokunbi

1. Gistyinka Blog

June 1, 2015 at 1:45 pm

Nice one Baba Miliano ..

2. Abiola

June 1, 2015 at 4:05 pm

Nice one. BadoO

3. niyoola

June 1, 2015 at 4:13 pm

I love the song.
    I found the ballet dancers a bit distracting or rather annoying…… Like they were interrupting the flow of the video. I liked the shots of Olamide, especially the black and white one

• Miss Thang

June 1, 2015 at 6:50 pm

Spot on. I felt the same way. Loved the blend of our local lingua with orchestral instruments.

4. hilda

June 1, 2015 at 6:47 pm

all this there tush videos with white girls/boy combined with indigenous and local songs how does that evn mix…is like beyouce singing single ladies with video of her pounding yam in some village in edo state

• Tosin

June 2, 2015 at 4:33 am

eeyaa, watch again, catch the mooood

5. Lea

June 1, 2015 at 8:43 pm

. Nothing wrong with the dancers at all. I don’t know why you want to place his videos in a box. Cause he is singing in Yoruba he has to use black people or traditional dancers?? Alright. ??.

Anyway what I love most about the song are the lyrics. Most especially when he said he has done things in the past he regrets and he knows that his girl has done things in the past that she regrets. Which shows that no human is perfect. I wish only more success for you Olamide. A lot of people have insulted you called you ” local or razz” why? Just cause you speak Yoruba. Some Nigerians need to free their minds.

6. Adzege Kelvin

June 1, 2015 at 10:44 pm

I love the song as not just as an OLAMIDE‘S fan i pray i will one day sing with him 08133776644

7. Tosin

June 2, 2015 at 4:32 am

this is nice.
    nice and mellow.
    very chill, i like, i believe.
    it’s lulled me into this goood moood…

8. Donsimao

June 2, 2015 at 10:07 am

I usually dont post comments but seriously if u understand MELO MELO well ure gonna know that any other video directed other than this wont even make the radio talk more of been on HIP TV’s VIDEO TOP NOTCH!!! I NO THE DENGE DENGE I NO THE POSE…….. OLAMIDE is GOOD an his VIDEOS seem as if he directed them himself though he works with different Directors and they all deliver GOOD packages thats what makes him Baddest Guy Ever Liveth….

9. ant

June 3, 2015 at 4:25 am

this is just beautiful in every way. The words, the music, the soul of the music, everything. very well done and always proud to say this guy is Nigerian.

10. cheryl

June 3, 2015 at 3:40 pm

wow!!! dis song/video jst got me musshy mussshy, honestly, d lyrics is tyt and superb #deep, for those condeming d video, so cos he sang in yoruba, he shuld go and use iyalode and lisabi for his video, abeg rest, i luuuv Olamide in alll ways, he is so humble, and dis song is a diff twist from his normal rap… i really like it

11. Demcity

June 5, 2015 at 5:26 pm

I really love the

12. Debola

June 8, 2015 at 12:16 am

Very impressive. Very artistic. A perfect blend of local and international. Art does not have color o shallow ass Nigerians. I heart daddy millano. lol Yoruba and proud!

13. afusat adams

June 11, 2015 at 8:10 am

I love the song baba miliano

14. oluwabukkola

June 12, 2015 at 8:09 am

Daddy maximilliano ur soo fantastic #kisses#

15. Ola

June 12, 2015 at 4:16 pm

I love tis song..olamide yu are d one jae,my boo dedicatd it to me#love yu olamide nd my boo#muahhhh