Scoop

Pilot Edition of Etisalat-Sponsored ‘Kids Say the Darndest Things’ Set to Debut with Father’s Day Special

BellaNaija.com

IMG_7722

Co-Producer, Kids Say The Darndest Things Nigeria, Oludare Onasanya; Director, Brands and Experience, Etisalat Nigeria, Enitan Denloye; Executive Producer, Kids Say The Darndest Things Nigeria, Chichi Nwoko; Manager, Youth Segment at Etisalat Nigeria, Idiareno Atimomo; and Head, Sponsorship and Events, Etisalat Nigeria, Modupe Thani at the premier of the Etisalat-Sponsored Kids Say The Darndest Things Nigeria at Silverbird Galleria

The much-anticipated Nigerian adaptation of popular American children’s television comedy series, ‘Kids Say the Darndest Things‘ will debut on AIT Channel 21 and DSTV Channel 253 with an exciting Father’s Day Special on Sunday, June 21, 2015.

Powered by Cliqlite from Etisalat Nigeria, the program features children between the ages of 2 to 10 as they respond to life’s questions thrown at them by the host of the show, Tony Okungbowa, in the most unexpectedly smart and amusing way.

Speaking on the premiere of the show, Head, Sponsorship and Events, Etisalat Nigeria, Modupe Thani said “As an innovative company, Etisalat Nigeria supports education at various levels because we recognize the importance of education, learning and the wholesome development of children. Helping to bring Kids Say the Darndest Things to Nigeria through Cliqlite is yet another way to practice what we preach“.

Present at the premiere which held at Silverbird Galleria over the weekend were some of the kids featured in the first episode and their parents. One of the parents of the kids, Theresa Enejo commended Etisalat for sponsoring the show, “I am happy that my daughter was featured. She had the opportunity of meeting her favorite artiste Tuface and that was very exciting for her“.

View photos from the premiere below:

IMG_7758 IMG_7607 IMG_7524 IMG_7567

IMG_7582 IMG_7508 IMG_7511 IMG_7605 IMG_7595 IMG_7747 IMG_7699

___________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. tybay

June 17, 2015 at 3:38 pm

Aww, see my former Boss of life looking great! Won’t mention name though. I’ll be obliged to watch the show now. LOL

2. Layo

June 17, 2015 at 4:02 pm

All I want to know is the selection process. I took my time to apply my kid online and didn’t even get an iota of feedback saying we weren’t selected, not to talk of why we were not selected.

I know they can’t realistically accept every application but even if it was an automated response to say “sorry, we don’t want you”, that would have been better than the silence and then to see auditions and filming had already taken place.

Anyway, this is Nigeria. All things go to friends and family. And unless I’m convinced otherwise, I suspect this was the same. Shior! Yes! E pain me!

3. @edDREAMZ

June 17, 2015 at 4:11 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    The worst network in naija no doubt…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

4. tunmi

June 17, 2015 at 6:09 pm

Ohmygossshhhh this would be too hilarious.

5. Nike

June 17, 2015 at 8:21 pm

Dare onasanya good to see u again.grew in the same hood in the 90s.very hardworking

6. Mos

June 18, 2015 at 1:09 pm

Mr and Mrs O……i see u. Greater things ahead in Jesus name

7. amaa

June 20, 2015 at 6:48 pm

Dead and dying franchises What happEnEd to content developed for us by us nah wah oh. Why not recreate Tales by moonlight with better technology and preserve and pass down our culture plEase