Relationships

Watch ‘Guides to Help You Subtly Hit on that Man of Your Dreams’ with Kel, Ayo, Titi & Gloria!

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Kel

Do you need help getting the man of your dreams?

The ladies of ‘The Blog’ – Kel, Ayo, Titi and Gloria – are talking about the best ways to subtly hit on men on this episode of the show.

Watch them talk about it below!

1. mariam

September 1, 2015 at 12:42 am

Nice one

2. Andrew

September 1, 2015 at 7:33 am

Lol four single women giving relationship advice… Quite hilarious

3. *gbemi*

September 1, 2015 at 9:30 am

Love it! Titi is a big clown

4. Duro

September 1, 2015 at 10:53 am

I actually watch this show, this is a tip of the iceberg…. You need to watch episodes where they throw massive shades… All jokes though!

5. Philip (Mc Wazaobia)

September 1, 2015 at 10:59 am

cool jist titi but why is everybody hitting at you but all the girls like you are better of bcos u speak out your mind and to the rest of the ladies keep it up we await that of the men and try and bring a male guest to defend all that you have said but can all dis happen in nija especially the phone aspect.

6. Chynwa

September 1, 2015 at 11:55 am

Why is everything about ‘dream man’ do men not have dream women? na wa o!

7. O

September 1, 2015 at 4:56 pm

Hmmmmm, I’m sooooo not this type of girl. Yeah, I’ve been termed boring by my girlfriends…..o ga o.

8. koje

September 1, 2015 at 5:22 pm

Nice one ladies keep it up and titi I love ur open minded sef

9. The Buttery Hotness

September 1, 2015 at 5:34 pm

So this is where Kel has been. Time to call off the search party. Lol.

I was like let me just watch the first five seconds, and I suspect I ended up watching the entire thing. The girls have good chemistry.

10. The Buttery Hotness

September 1, 2015 at 6:59 pm

Okay, so after watching this clip, I went on YouTube to binge on some more. I think that CoolTV is doing a shoddy job of promoting The Blog. I haven’t laughed this hard watching any current Nigerian talk show. The hosts are so real and engaging, it’s like hanging out with regular girlfriends.
    Oh, one thing that really stroked my vexation nerve was the “set” or lack of. I mean, they need to get a real set, not a graphic backdrop – that’s so 2001.
    Btw, Kel is like fine wine.
    Let me stop now sha, as no one is paying me for PR/branding/advertising. Haha. It’s just really good, I can’t believe CoolTV is letting us sleep on it.

• Isale

September 2, 2015 at 4:07 am

@The Buttery Hotness .. I couldn’t agree more! I’ve watched every single episode of the Blog on Youtube because it is amazing. Titi is absolutely hilarious.. idk why theyre not promoting the show properly or being consistent with their uploads. I cry of laughter watching it. Love all the other girls too.. they go so well together. The only worthwhile show from Cool TV yet has the least amount of PR imo smfh

11. smokes