Scoop

Introducing a new VLog! Watch Episodes 1 & 2 of ‘The Love Chest’ with OAP Aderonke Adebanjo

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Aderonke Adebanj

Smooth 98.1 FM on-air personality Aderonke Adebanjo has launched her personal VLog where she talks about relationships.

The channel will be called ‘The Love Chest’.

The Love Chest

Watch her first two episodes below!

Episode 1 – Run, Run, Run, ‘Cause He Ain’t “The One”

Episode 2 – My First Love

1. Josh

October 8, 2015 at 8:29 pm

Another vlog? Is this the video version of the blog craze? Smh

• Yess Boo!!!

October 9, 2015 at 6:27 am

My dear pls watch this one. She had a script and she was engaging. Ur Madam beloved Toke Makinwa-Ayida is def a messy vlogger and all over the place. Aryikie & toyosi phillips cant touch this chic.

Btw – this gurl is a babe oh. See fleeky makeup, nice hair and fashion combo too. I am subscribing

2. Scared homosapien

October 8, 2015 at 8:32 pm

Not again!
    Oh Lord, please save us from all these ‘relationship experts’. We are tired!

• iyke

October 10, 2015 at 9:12 am

@Scared homosapien – No..I thought she was awesome,very engaging and well spoken.
      And most importantly,she is beautiful….as beautiful as beautiful itself.There’s something so human ‘about her.I trust her,therefore I will watch and read her blog.
      #girlnextdoor

• Noms

October 16, 2015 at 4:58 pm

Disclaimer…she said she isn’t an expert

3. Babs

October 8, 2015 at 8:35 pm

Go Aderonke!! Great tips…

4. Ndubuisi

October 8, 2015 at 8:46 pm

If her YouTube vlog is good I subscribe.

5. Oyinlola

October 8, 2015 at 9:44 pm

I first heard about her blog during the August singles’ meeting At House on the rock and I’ve been through a good number of her posts. They been encouraging and enlightening. I’ve not seen any videos but I hope to see them soon.
    Aderonke, thanks for all your beautiful posts and I wish you all the best

6. yinka

October 8, 2015 at 11:31 pm

Way to go girl…

7. Kaeto

October 9, 2015 at 12:04 am

I love her

8. ife.

October 9, 2015 at 12:16 am

ONKE

9. ife.

October 9, 2015 at 12:20 am

Ronke, you are beautiful. you have a lovely skin …… good advice from you on what you discussed on this vlog’s episode…. keep the good work going…. kisses… muah….

10. nene

October 9, 2015 at 1:19 am

not bad. i almost didn’t want to watch cuz everyone has a vlog these days, but this girl is very articulate and charismatic.

11. word

October 9, 2015 at 3:37 am

At first, I went : another vlooog?!! But after watching, I loved it. Plus she pretty…dark skin rocks. Like her hair too

12. Chi Chi of Africa

October 9, 2015 at 7:24 am

So excited to see Love Chest transform into this.. I love everything- the logo, production, music.. And YOUR HAIR! Weldone!! On First Love, I will add that it is important to know yourself first.. You can’t appreciate yourself with that understanding.. Looking forward to the next episode!

13. Tuu

October 9, 2015 at 11:10 am

Love the hair in the first video, how do i make my hair like that? Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks.

14. Lyrics

October 9, 2015 at 11:23 am

Ah! Finally a face to the lovely voice I hear on the radio. Nice one and oh, she’s is really a sight for sore eyes! Kudos!!!

15. abiola

October 9, 2015 at 5:43 pm

She s too pretty pls.Wow.Gorgeous hair.

16. D

October 9, 2015 at 9:44 pm

I think this is very well put together, and she’s an excellent presenter on Smooth FM. I’m definitely subscribing to this.

Very straight to the point, without the ‘sensationalism’. Good work Aderonke!

17. @IAmAniwura

October 12, 2015 at 6:21 pm

Is it just me who’s in love with her song, ‘You Amaze Me?’ Great work… well done, Aderonke!