Scoop

Do you Love Femi on ‘MTV Shuga’? Watch Emmanuel Ikubese Talk about his Character

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Emmanuel Ikubese

Just a few more days till we get another episode of MTV Shuga but for now we will whet our appetite with this video of Emmanuel Ikubese (Femi) talking about his character.

Check it out below.

1. aikay

October 8, 2015 at 7:23 pm

Abeg mk una no vex oh, but how did this guy emerge as Mr Nigeria? Though I did not watch the contest but I’m still not convince that he is Mr Nigeria. He is just there and there is nothing much abt him, both his physique and face. Pls I am not hating, I am just speaking my mind cos there are so many hotter guys even in my neighbourhood sef. Anyway what do I know, lemme just chill abeg and focus on my number one crush, BRYAN OKWARA.

• Olola

October 8, 2015 at 7:57 pm

He’s actually more good looking in person than on tv and pictures.and he’s got a great body ?

• Me

October 8, 2015 at 8:53 pm

Is it because he is not a yellow pawpaw :p…. I get what you mean, yea yea he doesn’t have a pretty face, but that’s not what a handsome African man is meant to portray, he looks like a real African man (strength, protection and power, no be over gym gym strength oh teheheeee) maybe that’s why he won mr Nigeria.

• Manny

October 9, 2015 at 2:08 am

The hotter guys in your neighborhood did not contest

• arabella

October 9, 2015 at 10:09 am

The mistake a lot of people make is thinking the most attractive person always win a pageant. Having judged several, we look at character, charisma, intelligence and effective communication. The thinking behind this, like in any recruitment excercise, is can I (or the organisers and sponsors) work with this person?? If the vibe we get is no, the person won’t score highly. You say there are ‘hotter guys’ even in your neighbourhood- DID THEY ENTER MR NIGERIA? If not, how can they win?

• Seriously

October 9, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Bryan okwara? The dude that tries too hard to be pretty. That says a lot about your taste.
      Emmanuel, is the definition of handsome not all these pretty boys. He has a nice physique and smile.

2. chi-e-z

October 8, 2015 at 8:07 pm

I like how Emmanuel’s character, Femi evolved from a ba guy to actually good guy after season 3 ended with that thing of him screwing my bae of life’s girl[his bff girl] I didn’t think I could like him after that but they just forgot about that story and brought Shuga naija. I honestly miss original Shuga cast :[ but I’ll deal now they’ve intermingled in season 4 so I’m a little more comforted cause I actually also like naija cast. well, I think it shows how nigerian traits might be seen as off-putting in other parts of africa but actually embraced in naija cause it was always like he was so arrogant big man naija kid balling no real bepth in the beginning seasons. Hope this season doesn’t disappoint the veteran watchers and new viewers from naija season but it’s looking like it’ll fall our hand. we’ll see. I ,3 Gates family btw the things they’re part of is just so versatile and touching. I volunteered with teaching kids in a gate foundation in highschool it was really nice inspiring project/ghetto kids like myself to know they could do and be great things.

3. pasumaa

October 9, 2015 at 12:22 am

lol…naija ppl sha…una can enjoy speak una mind sha..

4. cleo

October 9, 2015 at 1:29 pm

AIKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell the hotter people to contest next time. In my opinion he is one of the most relevant Mr Nigeria we have ever had. And i this he came 1st or 2nd runner up in Mr World. So AIKAY if Nigerian judges were world , are the world judges wrong too.
    The SHUGA story confuses me too. it seems they idea is telling a story and educating people, not building characters. Because no continuity.
    What happened to Nii’s wife?

• Zari

October 10, 2015 at 9:25 am

I tire o… Foye and Ekene just disappeared. Weky’s former girlfriend nko… They can’t even chook it inside the story and tell us what happened to this people. Ok oo

5. Clement Israel James

November 22, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Glorious Afternoon. i really was educated by the MOVIE. Pls may know the font you used for SHUGA? Pls reply

6. chichi

February 29, 2016 at 11:24 pm

Emmanuel is super sexy, haters pls hug the nearest transformer