Scoop

Top Hangout Spots + 5 types of People You’ll Meet this Xmas in Naija by Ariyike | Watch

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Media personality Ariyike Akinbobola is out with her vlog of the week and in it she highlights the 5 types of people you are sure to meet while on your Christmas Holiday in Nigeria.

In this episode she also shares her recommends her hangout spots in Lagos.

Check on it!

1. Basic etiquette

December 8, 2015 at 1:12 pm

Your video is interesting but I couldn’t sit through it because you wouldn’t stop eating!!

We get the point, you’ve bought a FroYo but there’s no need to be eating it while you’re talking. Few things give me the chills more than having to listen to/watch someone who has their mouth full.

PUT THE CUP DOWN!!

2. Dev Man

December 8, 2015 at 1:19 pm

Did they never tell you not to eat with food in your mouth full of food

3. Uju Lilian Ikegbune

December 8, 2015 at 1:24 pm

Hahahahahaha! this video cracked me up real good.The IJGB infact very true. This video nailed it for me. I am also compiling my top 10 hangout spots for Xmas, I will surely try sweet kiwi. Can every TV presenter just be this real and talk like Ariyike. I have been trying so hard with the accent thing for auditions, but i have givenup ever since I heard Chi girl and Ariyike.

4. Niola

December 8, 2015 at 1:44 pm

Please leave my friend ooo, she is pregnant o and she may just be feeling nauseous and short of doing the spitting thing in a cup she chose to have fro yo to minimalize the nausea… oh yes I am from the school of thought that a pregnant woman can just about get away with anything, except murder of course

• Continuing the etiquette classes

December 8, 2015 at 3:35 pm

Are you honestly using her being pregnant as an excuse? If she truly is suffering from persistent nausea she could have simply shot the clip in different takes. Pregnancy is not an excuse for bad manners, nor should it ever be.

All she had to do was drop the cup. Look at how her forgetting/refusal to drop the cup has distracted people from the very valid points she has made about the different kinds of people who will be gracing our shores this Christmas.

• Puzzles

December 8, 2015 at 4:17 pm

Madam, free her jor. She’s pregnant and pregnancy is not easy. I’ve never being pregnant but I’ve observed pregnant women and some don’t have it easy at all.

Haba, have compassion for your fellow woman. Chai! Teaching etiquette instead of showing empathy. You go get belle one day o.

If you don already born, then na wa for you o.

BTW, How much does a cup of ice cream cost at sweet kiwi? I’ll like to take my siblings for a treat and would like to know how much to budget.

5. Peaches

December 8, 2015 at 3:29 pm

Abi oh Niola… Peeps leave Ariyike alone.. shes one Hot Pregger Mama to be.. Abeg eat you froyo joorrr… One of the realest vlogger…

6. Taju

December 8, 2015 at 3:39 pm

So real!!! Even me that I live abroad, I am always amazed at my fellow “awayans” who left naija after I did blowing the “fone” as if they lived abroad all their lives. Its one of the things I look forward to experiencing. Just watching people pretend and laughing because it is so obvious they are just being fake!

7. Honeycrown

December 8, 2015 at 5:24 pm

Abeg free the IJGB jare! What about when Nigerians visit abroad nko? Especially those first timers to Yankee? Aren’t they also guilty of forming accents like they’ve always been traveling? What about those ones always trying to act like they are making so much money in Nigeria and can’t even stay abroad. When they reach Yankee finish, they can’t spend any of the money they “supposedly” make. Instead na so so conversion levels because dem no travel with more $500. Meanwhile, all na lie and packaging on both sides. I blame our bad economy for all these behaviors sha. Traveling should not be such a luxury in 2015. There’s nothing like been true to oneself whether you be IJGB or IJGV (I just get visa)

8. Syon

December 8, 2015 at 5:57 pm

I think someone should make a post for the Nigerians living abroad who will come back for the Christmas holiday. Sort of a blueprint of where to go, events, restaurants, where to meet boys (hahaha) I’m serious sha.

9. Osa

December 8, 2015 at 7:25 pm

Lovely video ariyike,
    but Nigerians, una fit condemn, una mouth dey baaaaddd. wetin.?
    tell me you don’t have conversations with people while having lunch or at an eatery while eating ur food. the yoghurt wasnt even in Ariyike’s mouth . she4 would swallow it before speaking!
    have you even thought about the fact that the yogurt would melt if she left it just there? the whole point of the vidoe was to do it in SweetKiwi. why not have some yoghurt, or she should keep it till after the video is over? what then would be the point of her doing the video with the FroYo in the first place!!!!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! lol

10. a

December 8, 2015 at 8:00 pm

i think is ver unprofessional and bad habit as well to eat and talk at the same time. seeing that this is her career (vlogger) you should be more professional. my take!!!!

11. a

December 8, 2015 at 8:07 pm

also, i did enjoy it vlog. lol
    this babe can talk for Africa. i think i prefer her to Toke!!!

12. Mafiaress

December 8, 2015 at 8:37 pm

She may be advertising for sweet kiwi for all we know. Free the babe jor.

13. tony

December 8, 2015 at 9:24 pm

Lol at init!! hahahaha.. shut up, whats init?? lol

14. .....just saying

December 10, 2015 at 5:49 am

Sweet Liwi is expensive for days. I was so happy when they moved close to me but after paying the price of an arm and a leg for a tiny portion, I ran away. never again biko

15. Me

December 10, 2015 at 9:20 am

Very unprofessional. I was slightly grossed out