BN TV

Are you Stalking an Ex or Living a Lie on Instagram? Watch Stephanie Coker & Yvonne Nwosu talk about Instagram Bad Habits

BN TV

Stephanie Coker

The latest episode of “StephRocks TV” is all about the ‘gram.

Host Stephanie Coker has a special guest on her show today – Nigerian designer Yvonne Nwosu of Vonne Couture – and together they talk about some of the bad habits people have on Instagram; from stalking an ex to living a lie and more.

Watch below.

1. A Real Nigerian

January 11, 2016 at 11:48 am

This is so hard to watch. I could barely get through the first minute of this video without cringing. From the accents, to the laughs and gestures, everything is just fake and forced. Talk about trying too hard.

• Lala

January 11, 2016 at 3:14 pm

These gurls ain’t funny foaming. It’s called common assent as everyone can understand what they saying… This is an Int platform so everyone needs to be a ble to understand quiet well.

2. Ashley

January 11, 2016 at 12:09 pm

faking an accent and then saying ‘deir, picshur’ epic fail. just like the one of ‘ow’ LMFAO. Stephanie is pretty but that cockney is common.

• VOLTRON

January 11, 2016 at 1:37 pm

But she did Primary school, sec school and uni in Jand ke.. how you wan make she sound? he accent fit her face, abeg leave the babe

3. Miss Anoni Moss

January 11, 2016 at 1:41 pm

I can’t stomach that Yvonne Nwosu person. Who takes your pictures ‘my security men or driver….. ‘ oh I don’t stalk anyone on Instagram they stalk me **in the fakest accent possible** FACE PALM

4. Bella

January 11, 2016 at 2:26 pm

This is so hard and painful to watch. Steph I like you but this girl you are with MBA no!
    the accent, and she is not even half of what she looks like on IG.
    silly episode – but why the accent though, Naija go kill someone !! ahahahahahahahahaha. I cant deal

5. Bruno fierce Two

January 11, 2016 at 3:05 pm

What is with this cockney type of English. We can be so fake, radio, TV presenters all trying to fake accents. What is wrong with the naija accent biko? This hurts my ears chineke..Aarrghhhh

6. Niola

January 11, 2016 at 3:35 pm

Stephanie can be excused naa people, she was brought up in the uk, cockney or not; you lots are just mean….Yvonne the proper unilag babe should be the one that gets the jab if at all we are accent damning

7. December Wind

January 11, 2016 at 4:26 pm

Shout out Stephanie , I like what you do but next time don’t invite someone who’s guilty of all the mentioned issues to come talk about it as an observer … it just doesn’t add up

8. bafe

January 11, 2016 at 6:10 pm

Faking accents is an African problem Inferiority complex !. Do you ever see British t.v. presenters or OAPs faking American accents. or vice versa. ?

9. Caligula

January 11, 2016 at 6:35 pm

Bunch of Jealous people commenting, jeez! They’re talking about a good topic, it’s actually funny and they both look cute. What more do you all want?

10. Honeycrown

January 11, 2016 at 7:03 pm

Upon all the bougie, this response was too funny … “My Security men or driver” ????

11. Sarcazm

January 11, 2016 at 7:36 pm

Lol!! Have you guys considered the fact that the reason she invited the babe was to dig a pit for hurrsef?!
    Just a thought! Well done, aburo mi E.

12. Dami

January 11, 2016 at 11:04 pm

Not everybody fakes an accent. How do you expect one to sound after spending all or the majority of their life abroad. It’s kind of annoying wen people assume your putting on an accent or forcing it whereas that’s just the normal way you talk . Not disputing the fact that some people try to speak a certain way they don’t normally speak. Stephanie sounds like a typical London girl . She ain’t faking Jack ! Certainly not the accent.

13. The real dee

January 12, 2016 at 1:48 am

Is this not the same Stephanie Coker on Close up, I love 9ja game show? Why does she talk with a different accent on that show.

14. Mrs Haastrup

January 12, 2016 at 4:06 am

Lol, how can one person has 2 accents? Starting from 0:31 she has an America accent and from 1:36 she has a British accent… She needs to stick to one,and the one that suits her best is the Yankee one..

15. ATL's finest

January 12, 2016 at 8:12 am

Lmao! I see what y’all saying about the ascent. Hmmm first, I thought it was “Insta-gram” why is she sayign Insti-gram? Correct me if I’m wrong although some folks pronounce it which ever way. I say Instagram not Instigram. Second, this Yvonne of a girl looks uncomfortable I swear. shakara no dey ur side & e no easy to shakara. As for Stephanie, the in & out British /American ascent got me confused for a sec but all the same, I didn’t finish the video I no fit shout.

16. nene

January 12, 2016 at 2:55 pm

yvonne nwosu. diarris God. das all!