BN TV

Watch all the Behind-the-Scenes Fun of Adanna’s Pregnancy Photoshoot!

BN TV

During the holidays one of our fave couples, Adanna & David, had a pregnancy photoshoot that they will hopefully share with their fans soon. Meanwhile, they have shared a look at the fun process of having the photoshoot on their YouTube channel.

They also bought and decorated their Christmas tree and had lots of fun doing it.

Watch below.

1. Sandra

January 4, 2016 at 9:22 am

Congrats to them,lovely couple,safe delivery Adanna.

• Adaugo

January 4, 2016 at 2:24 pm

Adanna, actually for your own sake, you should stop eating sausages by now. The amount of fat and calories you are consuming by having those is not good and even healthy for pregnancy let alone with the size of your baby like it has already clocked 11 lbs.. And with your body frame, I doubt they will not offer you an elective Caesarean section for the sake of safety on that day. Because they will not even allow you push that size of baby even if you dialte to complete 10cm. I am a doctor with the NHS also, so I know what I’m saying.

If things like this are what you have been eating then you really are not helping yourself.
      You should eat more vegetables and fruits. Go to African/Nigerian restaurants and buy already cooked vegetable soups such as edikaikong soup in bowls and store in your freezer. Micro wave and eat with wheat (not garri) Garri is also starchy. Edikaikong is a very delicious vegetable soup. Buy Moin-moin too which is protein. Potatoes in gravy is good but cut out the sauages. You can also cook potato porridge with spinach leaves and crayfish or even regular fish which you can easily buy from any grocery store. Any African shop sell palm oil and craysfish. I’m sure David will help cook it for you ‘cos it is not even difficult to cook.
      potatoes contain lesser calories and starch than Yam.

That’s what we preggy Nigerians do here. I live in London so I can understand the difficulty involved with cooking while preggy and not to talk of the smell which can trigger nausea especially in 1st trimester. But that doesnt mean I will give into the battle and end up risking my life in childbirth, not to talk of the belly pouch which forms when CS due to scar tiisues.

You are a doctor too so I’m sure you know what I’m talking about. The loose skin that is formed with scar tissue around the CS scar can be very difficult to burn off after preggy and no amount of exercise, Ab crunches and push-ups will get rid of that loose skin and you will continue looking preggy if when your baby is 2 years old, except you undergo a tummy tuck. Anyway your papa is rich so you can afford tummy tuck.

I don’t mean to sound critical but your tummy is getting huge and huge and its not even healthy for you anymore.

• CLEOBRIGGS

January 4, 2016 at 8:17 pm

AUNTY OBGYN HOW DO YOU KNOW THE SIDE OF HER BABY TO KNOW HOW SHE GO BORN ? AHN AHN. MBOK TIYE TIYE (PLEASE SIT DOWN). WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS? EHN? MY AUNT HAD A HUGE BELLY I MEAN HUUUGGGEEE BUT HER BABIES WERE ALWAYS TINY MOST OF THE BELLY WAS FLUID. SO WHICH ONE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SIZE? ABI YOU CAN WEIGH THE BABY FROM YOUR SCREEN? PLEASE IF YOU CAN THATS BREAKING TECHINO O, PUT IT OUT SO YOU CAN MAKE MONEY AND BE BUSY INSTEAD OF WRITING EPISTLE ABOUT THE PERSON YOU DID NOT CONTRIBUTE BRIDE PRICE FOR. ITS NOT YOUR BUSINESS. A.D.A, EAT SAUSAGE, HOT DOT, COLD DOG, CAKE, FRUITS, ICE CREAM, ANYTHING YOU DESIRE, ACCORDING TO HOW E DO YOU FOR BODY.

• Judith

January 5, 2016 at 1:28 pm

@Cleobriggs: Oh well, like she did say she is medical doctor and a mother so quite frankly she is speaking from both personal experience and proffessional experience going by what she encounters daily at the hospital!
      That is why women never learn. Someone is giving you people good medical advise and you are here arguing blindly. Adanna please don’t listen to @Cleobriggs. Even me sef in Naija cannot eat susages while pregnant and all those food @Adaugo listed for you are actually the sort of healthy foods a pregnant lady should eat.

Besides you didn’t have to capslock your words to pass on a message makes it very off putting to read regardless of whether what you wrote makes sense or not!

2. December Wind

January 4, 2016 at 9:28 am

This couple should work on a reality TV show already

• baby oku

January 4, 2016 at 11:53 am

lol…thats how it starts na….before u know it, a network approaches them and boooom new reality stars are born…….

3. fancynancy

January 4, 2016 at 9:42 am

Overexposure!! Too much of anything….

4. Abena

January 4, 2016 at 10:04 am

There is such a thing as “too much information”..

5. JESSICA

January 4, 2016 at 10:25 am

Marriage takes a lot of working out…where you these young folks get this time for goodness sake? Your marriage is over exposed and it’s just not the healthiest way to go……All the best

6. I no send

January 4, 2016 at 10:29 am

Actually beginning to get on people’s nerves

7. Mz Titilitious

January 4, 2016 at 12:25 pm

would love to see her giving birth video hehehe abi

• Becca

January 4, 2016 at 4:51 pm

I’d rather see the conception video. They like sharing their life, oya share well make we see interesting things not all this meh meh stuff.

8. Shirley

January 4, 2016 at 1:11 pm

Ok

9. God please hear the cries of women wanting to be mothers!

January 4, 2016 at 1:46 pm

Adanna baby! I wish you safe delivery!??? I think they get paid for this stuff. They have really busy lives so I doubt they are only doing this for the fan base.

10. OJ

January 4, 2016 at 2:24 pm

Pregnancy photo shoot again!!!! people will start copying this one now…wives would start bugging their husbands for photo sessions to put on IG/FB and ”before you know it a network approaches them” blah blah blah….dont know when we’d get this kind of wishful thinking of our heads

11. fleur

January 4, 2016 at 5:01 pm

I dont know why I need to see this belly button and all. This is a private moment for you and your man to cherish. Different generation I guess. Perhaps you will post a video of the waist and below during the push moment? Like when the kid is crowning?

12. vics

January 4, 2016 at 8:51 pm

Bellanaija, am sayin this just because i love Adanna and David, I am subscribed to their channel and watch their videos on youtube. Pls if they are not paying you to post their vlogs here, pls kindly not post here anyone. The amount of negativity from people is really high because some don’t get that vlogging is a normal thing outside Nigeria. Thank you

• vics

January 4, 2016 at 8:54 pm

*anymore

13. julie

January 5, 2016 at 11:47 am

Ada i wish ur happness ll continue dis way. May u delivery like hebrew women