BN TV

Stella Damasus stars in “Between”, an Emotional Thriller Directed by Daniel Ademinokan | Teaser

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

image1

2016 is shaping up to be a year filled with exciting movies!

One of such movies to watch out for is “Between”, an emotional thriller starring Stella Damasus, Travis Grenier, Lynne Jenson and Tatiana Zappardino.

The movie was written and directed by Daniel Ademinokan and is scheduled for release in a couple of months.

Watch the first official teaser below.

1. December Wind

January 4, 2016 at 11:14 am

Is it that this people don’t know how to do a movie teaser or the movie just lacks content .. This was same thing Genevieve did with her movie ‘ road to yesterday’ ain’t this teasers supposed to be like adverts for the movie ? Now , with this crap of a teaser, why would I wanna waste my time to watch this let alone pay….

Pls how do I recover my used mb

• lilian

January 4, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Omg…u are so funny @ how do I recover my used mb. Am looking for a way to recover mine too

2. word

January 4, 2016 at 11:22 am

Ko ye wa o!

3. Spunky

January 4, 2016 at 1:03 pm

This is supposed to be a teaser? Well, I’m not teased…next!

4. person

January 4, 2016 at 1:25 pm

After the sentence.. I decided to give it a shot… YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED A HOOK..

BUT WHEN X HAPPENED ( the hook!) I REALIZED… BLA BLA OR WHATEVER.

THE TRAILER MAKES NO SENSE, BUT THE CINEMATICS ARE GOOD. RESEARCH TRAILERS ON LINE. SEE HOW YOU CAN HOOK AN AUDIENCE.
    sorry i am shouting,

• jess

January 4, 2016 at 3:38 pm

If I may shout with you,THAT IS NOT A TRAILER,MAYBE A MOVIE FLASH IF THERE IS ANYTHING LIKE THAT. WHATEVER IT IS UP THERE EXTINGUISHED ANY INTEREST TO SEE THIS MOVIE.

5. Le coco

January 4, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Is it by forced to car your babe in a movie.. I dn’t get it.. This is the same thing tht mbonge am at a was doin. only starring in her husbands movies.. smh .