BN TV

Akah Nnani weighs in on the whole “Olamide vs. Don Jazzy” Situation in Episode 9 of Akah Bants | Watch

BN TV

Akah 3

TV personality and vlogger, Akah Nnani, is out with episode 9 of his “Akah Bants” vlog.

In this episode her weighs in on the Don Jazzy and Olamide fight, especially since he was sitting front row and center at the Headies show when it all went down.

Akah gives a hilarious commentary on this year’s award which took place on the 1st January 2016, which definitely had the script flipped.

Watch.

1. DD

January 4, 2016 at 11:47 am

‘It’s good for my aproko”… LOL, Akah you said it all, my thoughts exactly. The whole thing was highly unnecessary but it made for some very juicy gist.

2. Moji

January 4, 2016 at 11:53 am

Looool.. I’m literally rolling on the floor. This Akah guy is over dramatic jor.
    That being said… I’m still of the opinion that Olamide may not have dissed the Mavins but the headies organizers because that wasn’t the first time of him doing that. And if at all it was directed at the Mavins he was clever not to put a name to it and I expected more diplomacy from Don Jazzy. He shouldn’t have thrown a direct diss at Olamide.
    However good a thing they reconciled for the camera.

3. Daezy

January 4, 2016 at 1:06 pm

Mehn, I love this guy. He is on another level. Literally got me rolling on the floor. Chai.

4. Africhic

January 4, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Was a chore to watch this. Keep it short next time

• VicU

January 4, 2016 at 2:25 pm

ADD much?

5. 202

January 4, 2016 at 2:39 pm

People keep saying can the street vote…they think street means tugs and area boys..they are so wrong. street are common men, not so rich people students and everyday people hustling out there. Olamide has alot of fan base with alot of university in nigeria especially in d west. and here in the UK that guy is number one and u call us street. we are His fan and we are not all dumb. the street are not area boys or uneducated people only.

6. She

January 4, 2016 at 2:46 pm

Which care do you want? Abeg I need it more than you ooo. I want the car!

sherijourney.blogspot.com

7. She

January 4, 2016 at 2:57 pm

car*

8. Ama

January 4, 2016 at 3:09 pm

Well…we all throught we belonged to the street, until Olamide gave the street a new name #ToutBehaviour

9. LMAO

January 4, 2016 at 4:57 pm

I LOVE Akah..what a breath of fresh air. When he’s talking I feel like a personal friend is gisting me, LMAO!

• Surely

January 5, 2016 at 12:52 pm

As in his gist too sweet

10. Truth-be-told

January 4, 2016 at 7:13 pm

@202 you all are not “His fan” but “his fans”…