Features

“I’m a bit uncomfortable with the overexposure” Charles Novia on Olajumoke’s Story

BellaNaija.com

Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 9.41.10 AMCharles Novia‘s latest opinion piece is titled “Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists” – he says he is wary of the overexposure and that people will try to take advantage of her.

Read!

***

I have written glowingly about the Olajumoke duckling-to-swan story for a few days now on my Facebook page and praised those whose hands were compelled by the benevolence of fate to change her life.

However, I’m a bit uncomfortable with the overexposure of the young lady to the media. That’s just me but from experience it may have unpleasant consequences if it it not well-managed.

I agree that she should enjoy her newfound fame within the ambits of the international attention she’s receiving presently but I can’t help thinking too that she’s walking into a treacherous terrain with much of that overexposure.

Questions to be asked are: who is her manager? Does she have one and is she being psychologically preened for the after effects of this exposure? What’s her state of mind in the midst of this euphoria? Given that she has been docked into a somewhat positive maelstrom of media machineries, is she being prepared for when a time would come when she might not be the flavour of the moment? Because I think she’s trending right now as a distraction to the realities we face in the socio-economic sector. Nigerians need something positive for once to make them forget the harsh realities of the drudgery of our individual existentialism in the present scheme of things. And Olajumoke is the perfect and beautiful distraction.

But we are going to be bored very soon. And when that happens, who will cushion her expectations when things slow down? A modeling agency is just an agency and not a management agency. Who would manage her realities?

Yes, we have all bought her bread ( pun not intended) and eaten slices off her loaf of inspiration. But wherein she was a slice of life a few days ago as a nondescript trudger of the survival path, we all are now partakers in the breaking of her whole loaf.

Olajumoke has to be careful. She has a family. She has a husband. From empirical antecedents, the marriage is usually the first casualty of this kind of invasion of privacy. It happens all the time.

If the young lady loved her husband as a bread seller, she should be encouraged to strengthen that love now that she’s literally a bread bringer to the home. Because she would soon start mixing with the hawkish lot who would soon start whispering serpentine advice into her ears. It happens all the time. Beyond the media glare would be a fundamental introspection of her future with the spouse.

And that’s where the crunch lies.

The media is all pleasant and powerful when it comes to pushing the Olajumokes of this world to new heights. But the media gives with one hand and takes with the other.

My suggestivism does not in anyway pre-suppose an impending doom but alerts on an intending loom.

The life of the Bread Seller is presently brought to us closer through a whimsical telescope. It won’t be long before the want of more sensationalism would put her life under a selfish microscope.

Stories would soon be cooked up or exaggerated about her, just to suit the media.

It happens all the time.

That’s why she must be the person at this point in her life to take charge of her narrative. She must hold on the yeast of her future while we munch on the dough.

Her life was unleavened just a few weeks ago.

1. Africhic

February 13, 2016 at 9:51 am

My sentiments exactly

• Cabrini

February 14, 2016 at 1:12 am

Yeaa because what happens when the dust settles? Also can she handle the fame and limelight? Would she still be the loving wife and great mother amidst the fame? Can hubby cope? Are people just taking advantage of her? …..so many questions. .

• Olumide

February 14, 2016 at 6:38 am

Same with mine. Charles’ concerns should be worked on that’s all

2. Sexiest mum

February 13, 2016 at 9:54 am

I get where Charles is coming from. I’m very happy for Olajumoke and I’m happy for all the opportunities she’s receiving. The modelling contract and the hair apprenticeship awarded also, since that is her vocation. However the flat being given by Sujimoto, I hope that is in her best interest. Where is d location of this flat, is it in Ikoyi. Can she afford to live in such an area, will she be paying d bills and/or service charge for that apartment. I live in VI, I know how much I pay in service charge bills. Can she maintain such a place, can she/husband have a vehicle to get round, can d kids go to school there. Can they sustain a life living there on a model/hairdresser salary..
    Can they as a family cope with all this changes. Is this a case of too much too soon. Wld have preferred if the family was perhaps given an apartment in say Yaba. Maybe d hubby can also be given some job training or vocation training, so he’s also empowered and dat way d marriage remains strong.
    Not to say I’m critiquing Siji’s act of kindness. But even when you are rewarding your kids after an achievement, you need to remember they are still kids and certain gifts may not be appropriate till they are abit older.

• Toes

February 13, 2016 at 10:11 am

Wiser words have never been spoken. How does she maintain the “luxury apartment” she was “given”. How does she get around in her new environment if its on the island? Mr. House giver…you share houses now at random? Whats his motive behind gifting her the house? He’s got too many houses now? For publicity? Are the documents to the house made out in her name?After the whole media frenzy and euphoria has died down…what next?

• Larz

February 13, 2016 at 10:45 am

Also, has she been given the house (ie with deeds signed over etc) or is she allowed to stay there until he gets tired and sends her packing. Everyone it seems is trying to “help” this girl but I am pretty sure some are using her to shine/ project charitable image.

Also, what happens after she gets to Ikoyi? Last time I checked, models dont earn that much in Lagos. I love the training (English/ Hairdressing), at least that will give her some knowledge that will forever stay with her.

• lotus flower

February 13, 2016 at 12:26 pm

Unfortunately, I don’t think Sujmoto really thought about the implications of his supposed “gift” to this woman and her family. IMO, it makes him look like an opportuntist—not good for business! You raise many important points.

• Dal

February 14, 2016 at 12:34 am

You are

• Anon

February 15, 2016 at 12:45 am

Why not let them figure it out for themselves, if you and the author are so concerned and you have all the answers, why not offer her your services for free and do some good to humanity as her managers…otherwise, move on with your own lives (instead of being unhappy with her cuz shes stopped selling bread). Xoxo peace and blessings but pls work on your own lives

3. [email protected]

February 13, 2016 at 10:01 am

I think I wrote something similar in one of the Jumoke posts here. If anything, her story is one that brings hope and proves anything is infact possible, no matter the condition you find yourself.
    However, their are people there to prey on her. I hope TY Bello makes sure the right people are around her. People will get involved with her to fall into the news. The media knows how to create storms.
    I want to hear only great things about her and I wish her the best.

4. A Loco Viva Voce

February 13, 2016 at 10:05 am

Charles cannot be any more right about this. The media is certainly overhyping the situation and very soon we will get bored. So what happens to Olajumoke then when no one is crazy about her or her story?
    Bottom line, she needs a management team and fast!

Read today’s Guest Post
    WE ARE WHO WE THINK WE ARE! BY ANIMOKU VICTOR
    alocovivavoce.com/2016/02/13/we-are-who-we-think-we-are-by-animoku-victor/

5. Max

February 13, 2016 at 10:23 am

You so right Mr Charles,am worried too about the over exposure. God will help her.

• Ann1

February 13, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Such a silly piece. This is a full grown woman with 2 children we are talking about. Not a baby. This is someone who Hawks bread on the streets and is used to hardship. I bet you she’s emotionally stronger than all of us in this comment section put together. The last thing that will break her is this. If things get hard again, she’s a natural hustler, she will easily clean her wounds and go back to what she knows best. I bet you she’s got much deeper cuts in life than a modeling career coming to its end. Such a forced article.

6. Bubu

February 13, 2016 at 10:26 am

Charles is not right in anyway and every other person overanalyzing this issue. Can u pple just allow Gods blessing have its way. If u were the one that had such open doors I m sure u will not be overanalyzing the issue like this. The God that has opened this great door for her has everything planned out. Why are we like this? The same way a nobody from nowhere becomes a superstar in the movie or music industry and gets all the media attention and is still growing and succeeding is the same way Olajumoke will grow and succeed. Its not a new thing it happens every single day in different ways. God takes people from the prison and puts them in the palace. He does not owe u an explanation but expects u to be tapping to such grace that is available for brkthru. She is a living testimony and for those that choose to see it that way better for u. God wants to proof to some of us this year that he can take us from the dunghill to the limelight. Soo pls enuf of the analysis biko.

• Sexiest mum

February 13, 2016 at 11:04 am

You are so right dear………….. To say d truth I also feel abit sad to be a critic especially in d “apartment gifting”. But remember a lot of these stars/models that are plucked from obscurity and thrown into stardom also fight a lot of demons, divorce, drugs, alcohol etc. the ones that have good management and a good family/support system scale thru and continue succeeding, while the unlucky once fall by the way side.
      However I’m also a believer of God, and I hope he continues to stay by her side. However TY and d rest also need to face reality, that some fairy tales if not well managed and without God becomes Nightmares. So they need to watch how exactly they are marketing this girl. Because she is still young and rather uneducated, so may not be able to deal with d pressure a more educated and exposed person like you and I can deal with. Next thing Ford Modelling signs her and she’s off to New York. Modelling is a cut-throat business o. She needs a good support/mkting team.

• Corolla

February 13, 2016 at 11:21 am

People like you are simple minded and will never understand why it is critical to analyze all situations, successes and failures included! These analyses are undoubtedly pertinent and valid. Its this kind of “mo ma je aye ori mi” mentality that has left lottery winners, and high-paying athletes broke.

• Corolla

February 13, 2016 at 11:28 am

My comment is directed at Bubu.

• Bae

February 13, 2016 at 11:49 am

Very well said Bubu. As much as I understand where Charles is coming from, I can’t help to see Olajumoke’s story as divine intervention – it’s not any man’s doing but God’s ordained blessing to her and her generation, He also knows how she’ll survive all the unfriendly friends and wicked perpetrators.
      God apart self lol – does Charles think because she didn’t go to school, then she’s senseless or unaware of preying wolves? trust me she does ooh.
      I just pray that God keeps her and her family, and this blessing will last forever IJN.

• watu say

February 14, 2016 at 4:24 am

Bubu, no one is denying the hand of God in her situation. But God who blesses us also requires us to be good stewards of our blessings. Without wisdom and prudence, managing our blessings will be impossible. u used the example of Joseph, shay Joseph had to manage the palace and the country once he became governor, using the wisdom he had gained in prison? abi would be remembered if he had gotten the position and didn’t govern the country well.

7. mrs chidukane

February 13, 2016 at 10:40 am

He spoke nothing but the truth. The luxury apartment is the one that got me thinking. I may be wrong but I believe Sujimoto is doing it for publicity. I may be wrong though. She needs a manager or someone able to take her under her wing. She also needs to know that this wave of love and adulation will not last forever and so while she utilizes the opportunities well, she should brace herself for life after.

8. Favour

February 13, 2016 at 10:59 am

I didn’t bother to read what Charles wrote because he is also using Olajumoke story to remain relevant in media.. Must he talk. If you can not do something for her like use her in one of your films or write a script about her and pay her for using her story … Please shut up and let people that want to help do, don’t stand in her way of blessings or progress, it’s God blessings and favour .. It’s divine and be careful because who God has blessed let no man curse… My advice. Read the bible those people God bless in mysterious ways be careful of what you say about them. They are chosen

• Corolla

February 13, 2016 at 11:27 am

So because someone seems to have God’s favor, we cannot have opinions again? Sigh! People stay using religion as an excuse for their lack of critical thinking.

• lotus flower

February 13, 2016 at 12:23 pm

You may dislike Charles or feel that, like some others, he is using Olajumoke–to an extent. What won’t be denied is that he is absolutely correct. Would you agree with his points if it came from someone who is not in the limelight?
      Also, I don’t think Charles is trying to take anything away from Olajumoke. He is not criticizing her; he is simply making a case that she needs people with her best interest in her corner.

I don’t understand why some people are afraid of thinking critically.

• perpetual

February 17, 2016 at 3:06 pm

my do pple feel dey want to be the number one in every thing and then feel jealous wen they hear about someone else success frm a lower class. u forget dat God is the beginning and the end .the book of proverb says that it doesn’t take God any thing to raise the poor to a greater height instead of seeing the future before GOD for someone else try to be a partaker of helping that person from the danger zone of life and God in his infinite mercy will reward you after all she wasn’t the only bread seller that passed there dat day it has being planned by divine power it is not just luck. God is watching he will always make a way were there seems to no way modeling agency movie industry whatever it may be man created it and God is far far above all this wen its time whether u are educated or not GOD will divide the RED SEA so you will walk on a dry land so celebrate with her and help her if you can you re free to critize but don’t provoke GOD.

• j

February 13, 2016 at 5:45 pm

Sorry o

• Ada Bekee

February 14, 2016 at 2:22 pm

You didn’t bother to read how come you’re commenting? How did you know what the write-up was about for you to comment? Please take several seats biko! Who likes reading your own write-up (that’s if you do write)?

9. Favour

February 13, 2016 at 11:12 am

Charles please call Olajumoke herself or call TY bello and advise her, also remember to help. We don’t want to see your criticism about her in media.Many thanks and God bless

10. Bubu

February 13, 2016 at 11:34 am

Thanks @sexiest mum. But I think its better we don’t prophesy doom. Human beings always like to give reasons why things will not work instead of looking at the bright side. Oluchi was also taken from the streets and look at her today. My point is this is an obvious blessing from God so he will definitely make everything work in her favor even those that may want to use her God himself will stand against them. I think it’s also better that she is married at least her husband hopefully he is supportive will be there to back her up. Sujimoto is an expert in Real Estate he will never put her in such an apartment on rent. Is that even possible!

What I think the analysers should be emphasizing on is the fact that, is modelling what she wants bcos she may have the frame of a model and a pretty face but that may not be her passion. So I think she needs to have a clear understanding of what they are offering, if she doesn’t want to be a model then they should focus on helping her fulfill her greatest desire.

• amana

February 13, 2016 at 11:19 pm

your last paragraph only summarized the exact points raised by Charles. so, i don’t understand your earlier rant? u agree with his sentiments. or did you not understand the article in the first place?
      Everyone is clearly excited for Jumoke, but that shouldn’t mean we become unrealistic to underlying challenges that could surface when the dust settles. afterall, there a good number of superstars with humble beginnings but have become overwhelmed by affluence and fame. Yes, it is divine blessing but because we are humans, we must weigh the best of opposing options. That is what sound judgment prescribes.

11. keke driver

February 13, 2016 at 12:16 pm

WORD!

12. Cristina Vlad.

February 13, 2016 at 12:36 pm

Inspiring Story! Why worry about what will happen to her, yes if anything happens so be it. life is not straight forward we take the good and the bad merge it together and become a stronger person. Let her enjoy its her time.

13. titilope

February 13, 2016 at 12:46 pm

no one can stop God’s favour……fine, but the publicity is becoming too mucch.

14. @edDREAMZ

February 13, 2016 at 1:59 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    God visit me abeg…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

15. concerned9a

February 13, 2016 at 2:09 pm

Thanks @bubu
    Sometimes we can over analyse things leading to anxiety and even self doubt. There’s a valid reason they say Let God take control in all situations.
    Excuse you…seen loads of educated people fail too..
    .She’s not dumb or naive….you think selling bread in Lagos na beans people just concluding and playing Nostradamus
    In recent years whenever God blesses me I vanquish all thoughts of why me.? Or I’m I able?…
    Be Positive….Let her revel in the Lord’s blessings.

16. Phil

February 13, 2016 at 2:37 pm

I am honestly disappointed with this write up and most of the ensuing comments. It only shows us the level of pessimism prevalent in this country and I can’t blame anyone. Nigerians have lived through so many disappointments from our leaders that we have come to believe that any good thing that happens cannot be sustained. Jumoke’s story is a great one! Yes the media will jump on it because it’s worth “jumping on”! Don’t we all secretly wish we were Jumoke? If this story was about you, would you not wish that all these good things was happening to you? Yes the novelty and media hype will die down but Jumoke will be fine. Remember she relocated on her own to Lagos to hustle. That tells me she has a fighting spirit and really and truly that is what anyone needs to get through life because no one knows tomorrow. So Uncle Charles, if you really mean well, go directly to Jumoke or Ty Bello and offer to be her manager or mentor don’t take advantage of this situation to gain media attention and stay relevant. God bless.

17. ella rae

February 13, 2016 at 2:58 pm

this is the first time im agreeing with this Charles Novia and his plenty talks…seems everybody wants to be associated with the girl in some way for publicity sake. i am uber happy for the babe and her family but i think we should spread the love. learn from TY Bello (God BLESS her) and help somebody, anybody, no matter how small or how insignificant it may seem, even some of our relatives need a little boost sometime. Come to think of it, it was when people started asking about the girl that we all remembered her, honestly when i saw the pic, i dint evn look at her twice or even the Tinie Tempah guy…who is he by the way? anyway God bless the first person that asked who she was, your own blessing is not far behind…

18. Zainab

February 13, 2016 at 3:46 pm

This is my input with a scripture  Proverbs 27 23Be sure you know the condition of your flocks,  give careful attention to your herds;   24for riches do not endure forever,and a crown is not secure for all generations.   25When the hay is removed… This is all well and Good and definitely a blessing from God but if it is not managed well, it can all be lost.. Charles is right, after the hype what next?

• molarah

February 14, 2016 at 12:18 am

You are too right girl! My own general problem is even people throwing God’s name all over the story, and there is no linkage as to if this is the kind of success/blessing God brings. Or maybe the God they are referring to is Mammon, not Yahweh. Mr Novia is right – the current wave of goodies coming are way are fine, but far too often we see people that have not thought of “what next?”, and end up falling into a worse state than they were initially. My optimism no reach there o – this is Lagos, too many people programmed on easy money and easy “body” for me to think it’s all going to be butterflies and roses along Jumoke’s path. I pray God’s wisdom for her to navigate this situation.

19. Nangfa

February 13, 2016 at 5:00 pm

I agree with mr Charles on this. Seeing sujimoto give her a luxury apartment n all is a bit too much. She has the big house but can she sustain it. What about her marriage? Everybody wants her but does she have a manager n did they ask her husbands permission to sign her to a modellig agency? Why not give her a cute little house which they can maintain n be happy in rather than wowing her like that. All these Sule come little by little, that’s how d bible says wealth gotten little by little will stay but gained quickly will not last. Pls pple, do not patronize this young wife n mother.

• anonymous

February 13, 2016 at 5:46 pm

What do you mean by asked for her husbands permission?. If it was the other way round would they ask for the wife’s permission?
      Nigerian men and misogyny! Smh

• Bea

February 18, 2016 at 3:07 am

THANK YOU OOOOOO….the husband will be ok jare!!!. Let him sell bread and try and take care 9f a baby in Lagos..

• Calvin

February 13, 2016 at 8:43 pm

Try to study more on grace. If you are given a luxury house by Sujimoto you will accept shey?

• Truth

February 15, 2016 at 12:54 am

What we really need to be talking about is how everyone is using this poor timid lady to promote their brand. I bet you they’re not even paying her well for all the shoots she has been doing. Just using her for cheap publicity. If you want your brand to sail and land on all the blogs, just feature Jumoke in your photo.

20. jojo

February 13, 2016 at 7:54 pm

People meed to stop projecting themselves on Jumoke. God has give her uncommon divine favour and raised her out of an uncomfortable space. She will do just fine.
    Hopefully, the green eyed monster is not propelling some of these know it all advice being written here..

see konnie-moments.blogspot.com for great insights……

21. Smackdown

February 13, 2016 at 9:14 pm

I wasn’t going to comment for fear of people calling me a hater, but after reading this I felt compelled to. This is TY Bello’s story, she found the girl, she wanted to help the girl, and I felt her intentions were great. A beautiful Fairytale.

Now enter Sujimoto, all of a sudden the story loses its beauty and it all becomes a promotional stunt by Sujimoto. Don’t get me wrong I applaud Siji’s generosity and what he’s done for the girl and her family, but we’ve lost Ty Bello in all this, we’ve lost the beauty of the story. It’s all about Sujimoto…pictures and articles eveywhere. Yes Siji’s heart may be in the right place, but I would respected him more if he stayed anonymous.

22. Jamce

February 13, 2016 at 9:37 pm

What is wrong with the points that Charles Novia has made? The mere fact God favours someone does not mean that there are no seen and unseen enemies who would want to take advantage of such situation. Charles is only bringing to our awareness, the dangers of being a celebrity and some times people are not truly prepared for them. In writing these points he is also talking to us as individuals to beware of the issues and to guard against any predator.

All those who are calling God’s name have forgotten how wealth entered Solomon’s head and he strayed and drifted into the arms of daughters of Baal. We should not also forget the story of the young prophet who was deceived by an old prophet to eat and drink against God’s instructions which led to his being killed by a lion. See 1Kgs..13. This tells us that in everything we must be sober and vigilant to preserve whatever God has blessed us with. Shalom

• Mz Socially Awkward...

February 15, 2016 at 1:50 am

For real, I’m also reading it with the sense that a lot of people equate God’s Favour to an excuse to sit back, relax and do nothing at all yourself. As if the devil can’t smell favour from a 100,000,000 legions away…

Yes God can give extraordinary Favour but the recipient better watch & pray to determine how to keep that favour. David was crowned King from the jump but he wasn’t swanning in and out of Saul’s castle announcing “I am the favoured of The Lord”. Jesus carried Favour on every step He took to the Cross (note His prayer in John 11:42 – “Father, I thank You for You always hear me…”) but He sometimes slipped through crowds to avoid evil men from laying hold on Him.

If advice is being given to the young lady (or her handlers) so that she stays vigilant, it is no bad thing at all.

23. Ify

February 13, 2016 at 11:23 pm

This is hitting the nail on the head! In all sincerity, Charles Novia is right! Jumoke never even from the start needed a modelling agency, let’s call a spade a spade, she looks nothing like a model, when I saw that spread I didn’t look at the picture twice. From the onset, all they should have done is get her a proper manager, who’ld manage her entirely, if any brand chooses to use her for modelling(which we all know is for personal gains) very well then, her manager can handle that! When the buzz is all over no one is going to book her for jack! She isn’t a model, no harm intended she’s not tall nor is she your regular pretty young girl, TY’s photography changes everything! Someone mentioned ford signing her, not in this life bro!!! She’s no model! Then the agency she claims to be signed to is barely known and from pictures is managed by a Lagos Runs girl…Bola!
    Sujimoto we all know just wants to stay relevant, after his rise to fame by duping people. Jumoke needs the right crowd ASAP! Else I smell doom! My one cent

• Moo

February 14, 2016 at 11:55 am

Ify, you typed all what I intended to type. Gbayi.

• anonymous

February 15, 2016 at 1:12 am

why d hate ify?just b happy for d girl and urs will come.wat does a model looks like to u and if she isn’t worth being a model will u b d one to tell us.I bet u will move heaven and earth to b in her shoes and here u r condemning and hating her. she’s not ur average pretty girl? says who, ify and who’s ify.will u pls stop d hate and pyscho analysis and pray for God to remb u just as he did her.

24. fleur

February 14, 2016 at 4:51 am

My biggest worry is the fact that Lagosians she will now call her neighbors and “friends” will treat her as a museum piece and with open contempt. The ones wey dem papa born abroad will stick their noses up in the air at her and make fun of her in front of her. I will start reading tweets about her crashing people’s weddings and other events. As she is limited in her ability to communicate in English, I cannot imagine the agony she will go through with invitations to parties so she can be a spectacle of the Anglais speaking ones,. The ones wey dem born for Maroko wey don change their birth certificate to London will call her bread seller and snicker around her and try to force her to feel inferior and ginger up fake conversations about what it takes to sell bread, just to put her in a place they have carved out in their brains for her. She in turn can try to up her ante to fit into this newly found social group and in the process lose sight of self and family, and even become depressed from being told in many ways beyond words that does not belong. I ditto all the comments here. This has to be a gradual transition. Oluchi Orlandi was once a hawker in Lagos I believe I read at some point. Sometimes you need to go to a place where your beginnings are not news fodder to come into your own before you find your seat among the self-assigned high and mighty.

25. Lola

February 14, 2016 at 8:48 am

Charles is spot on! TY Bello, be Jumokes manager in the interim or appoint someone pls….

26. Mike

February 15, 2016 at 5:17 pm

Charles have a point. I hope Jumoke can manage this fame and also still respect her husband because fame comes with its pit falls.

kingscourtrealtors.com trust me you wont regret it.

• Bea

February 18, 2016 at 3:04 am

Oh please to respecting husband…he will be okay abeg. If it was him that won the contract no one will ask for his wife oh.

27. Bea

February 16, 2016 at 4:49 pm

Lol…hmm so if jumoke was a “Gbenga” would you make the same comments about people whispering in her ears? I agree somewhat but I think she will be ok….she has a grounded person like Ty Bello. Also it’s okay, she will be fine. It’s called being a woman and this wife had no issues hawking bread all day as a trained hairdresser to feed her family. Since the husband had no fear sending her to lagos to hustle, he will be ok. Also we don’t know the state of the marriage before…was she happy, did he respect her? Did she respect him? Etc…so let her enjoy the moment, since no one in Lagos noticed her or any other hustling Nigerian and thought to change their lives….let her just enjoy the moment and let the man be a man…..love his wife. He probably NEVER told her she was beautiful lol..OK am off to go find my own Ty Bello

28. Engee

February 17, 2016 at 6:39 am

Why are you all drinking Pandora for somebody else’s headache. Marriages break for all sorts of reasons. How many of you will choose to remain bread sellers if that was the only means to save your marriage. Abeg park una tuke tuke one side and be happy for her

• Bea

February 18, 2016 at 3:02 am

Exactly lol….why all.the concern? God has buttered her bread…..let her enjoy abeg. She is not a 12 years old chilf

29. Khris