Scoop

Actress Daniella Okeke has a Message for People Asking When She’ll Get Married

BellaNaija.com

Daniella Okeke

Nollywood actress Daniella Okeke seems to have been getting quite a lot of questions from fans and followers about when she will get married – so much so that she had to address the issue on Instagram.

According to her, she will get married when God brings the right guy and when it is the right time.

She wrote:

For u all asking me wen will I get married ? And all dis crazy things u ve 2 say. I will get married wen GOD brings the right guy and at the right time. No be Hw far? Na Hw well? I ve so many married friends dat re so unhappy but I believe wen GOD THINKS the time is right it will happen. So enough of dis crazy Dm’s  ok bye.

There you have it!

1. keke driver

March 2, 2016 at 10:24 am

Sweetheart, pls take your time and get the right man, No one should dictate to you how you should live your life cos you’re in the spotlight.

2. iy

March 2, 2016 at 10:26 am

Ok ooooooooo

3. Kelechi

March 2, 2016 at 10:27 am

There is no point defend the question with this line of thought ” I ve so many married friends dat re so unhappy”. cos it purely suggest insecurity. Apart from that, you did justice to the question.

4. Nadine

March 2, 2016 at 10:46 am

“I will get married when GOD brings the right guy and at the right time”

This Instagram Actress “haff” come again o.
    Aunty what about that “BAE” that bought you “ALL GOLD EVERYTHING PHONES”?

http:/www.bellanaija.com/2014/12/new-phones-from-bae-nollywood-actress-daniella-okeke-shows-off-her-new-all-gold-everything-phones/

Oops! Sorry I forgot that “BAE” was another woman’s husband. Maybe the wife “haff” prayed her husband out.

• Amara

March 2, 2016 at 11:27 am

• Amara

March 2, 2016 at 11:31 am

Nadine, you tend to know a lot about people which makes me wonder if you have time to learn more things about yourself.I think she did justice to those “crazy dm’s. I can imagine how frustrating it can be..

• jaybird

March 2, 2016 at 3:19 pm

Ya wikid….:-)

5. treasureD

March 2, 2016 at 11:01 am

Marriage is nt easy, let her careful mk her choice, but if at d end of d day she didn’t C Mr right I guess she can stay single, her life nt ours

6. bijouxthisbijouthat

March 2, 2016 at 11:25 am

Why cant grown adults make attempts to write proper English nowadays? What with the shorthand writing? I mean twitter is excusable but instagram and facebook is a no no,heck you are not charged for the number of words you write. Sigh…. The sad demise of proper written and spoken English..

• NIRA

March 2, 2016 at 11:55 am

That’s why more students fail English Language in their WAEC examinations. I bet they write in shorthand during the exams too.

7. Aanuolutomiwa

March 2, 2016 at 11:36 am

Nadine where did u find d link, u re badt ooooo, i actually went there to check the link sha, kudos to u

8. Xx

March 2, 2016 at 11:39 am

@amara, thank you sooo much for that comment on nadine. Focus on ur life and quit the negativity!

9. larz

March 2, 2016 at 11:58 am

Why do people think it is their business to ask such questions. Unless you are a closer relative or close friend, you really shouldn’t.

• Beeeee

March 2, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Even if you are a close relative, it’s still very stupid…I mean, can’t people mind their business? You will find out that more than half of the people asking this question are not married themselves. They are not asking out of care, just asking because they want to humiliate her…mschewwww

• Iris

March 2, 2016 at 1:57 pm

I remember reading a BN article once. The writer said a relative asked why she wasn’t married. She too asked the girl why she hadn’t had a child yet since she WAS married, and the relative got upset, talking ’bout she was asking out of care. Nonsense.

• Beeeee

March 2, 2016 at 3:00 pm

@Iris, you can just imagine the rubbish. Care my foot. That’s how one of my aunts was abusing my cousin for having a child out of wedlock, only to discover that she wasn’t even married to the man we knew as her husband and father of her two children. Everyone, stay in your lane. Everyone is running their own race. We are not all going to graduate at the same time, get married at the same time, have kids at the same time…everyone is running their own race.

10. prince

March 2, 2016 at 1:37 pm

All these attention seeking mumus wont go and rest. look at the way she’s looking like newly initiated winch

11. Happy

March 2, 2016 at 3:19 pm

I dont think you are real a friend….. how can you expose your so called friend that they are not happy in their marrige? and just to tell you in case you are not aware…. marrige in not a bed of flowers only…. there are bad days to…. just as a sigle life……. (e.g. you may go through many disapointments before you find the right one).

If you real waiting on God to give you the right guy, put it in your mind that HE WONT BE RIGHT EVERYDAY OF YOUR MARRIGE, and moments of unhappiness sometimes streangth the marrige. pls grow up and learn to keep private of others, i hope they let you know of their situations cos they trust you, not for you to take it to social medias as ur reason. I wonder if they will continue to be ur frinds after they read that.

May the Lord give you that right man you are waiting for.

Mwah!

12. HAHA

March 2, 2016 at 7:51 pm

Who is asking? Delusions of grandeur. LOL!

13. rocky

March 4, 2016 at 6:49 am

but i like her voice tho