BN TV

OAP Uwanma Lists “5 Signs He Wants You for Your Body” | Watch

Media personality Uwanma is out with a new video and in it she talks about how sometimes a guy only wants you for your body.

She also lists 5 signs that can make you know if that is the case.

Watch below.

1. nene

March 13, 2016 at 1:34 pm

send this to kim kadashian on twitter or instagram. in all honesty, i think such women actually love that men love their body, they don’t care about other things, maybe till much later in life.

2. sean

March 13, 2016 at 1:53 pm

oh please just shut up….

3. M

March 13, 2016 at 2:35 pm

I like that her good command of english is accessible to all (not sounding too polished nor “local”). And it seems her whole personnality is like that too: friendly and straightforward. She gives smart advices, kudos to her! Plus points: clean look / decor 🙂

4. Mr. Egghead

March 13, 2016 at 2:41 pm

I think a woman should be disappointed if a prospective boo has no interest in her body. If he doesn’t want that, then what does he want. People form relationships because they want something from each other. If one party wants the body and the owner of the body is comfortable with giving the body then who are we to complain. Besides, nothing ever goes for nothing. Anybody who is giving anything with one hand is definitely receiving something with the other hand e.g money, the feeling of being loved.

• tyc

March 13, 2016 at 3:07 pm

@ mr egghead exactly ooo.of cos i want to know someone wants my body tho not dat alone too but it is needed nbiko,lyk der is dis guy i like and he claims he likes me too,hasnt even tried to kiss me makes me wonder if he’s gay.oh he’s potential bf material but m nt going to say yes till am sure if he’s gay or not.to avoid stories dat touch

• Nicez

March 13, 2016 at 7:00 pm

Emphasis on wanting you for just your body alone and nothing else. please lets stick within the context of the topic. And there is a difference between having a little, much and having no interest in each other physically. I also hear that if He does quickly show physical interest in you, He might be gay, how about He has principles and will not mind getting freaky with you after He has gotten to know you.

At the end of the day we all choose and live with the decisions we make. Do have a great day ahead peeps.

5. Majestic

March 13, 2016 at 3:04 pm

If you are in a relationship where the person wants you for your body,nobody needs to tell you to get out of it(no matter how sexy it makes you feel)…There’s a difference between him wanting you for your body AND him, loving your body!
    And a man who wants JUST your body…could at any point start wanting another body..

6. Kelechi

March 13, 2016 at 3:08 pm

Tbh am tired of advising these ladies. Signs he only wants you for ur body? Smh. Let me tell you sth, there is a particular lady I got acquainted to, she basically into me, as she felt I wasn’t interested in having sex her. The truth is I don’t find her attractive enough, so can’t be bothered. But in her dreams, I am her dream man. Am just keeping her around, cos she makes me feel good about myself. Make no mistake about it ladies, when a man shows no interest in ur body, best believe he ain’t all that into you. Obele nsi na emebi ike.

• jide

March 13, 2016 at 4:40 pm

I agree. The guy I am talking to right now can’t keep his hands off me. In The guy I am talking to right now can’t keep his hands off me. In his words, “I never knew hotness and brains came in the same package”. We are both accomplished so I know he can get sex anywhere anytime and me likewise. One minute we are talking about living in Southeast Asia (we have both lived there as expats before we met) the next we are talking about our biggest fantasies and how much attracted we are to each other.

If there is no physical attraction then you are just friends and he is just not that into you right now.

Like Patti Stanger from Millionaire Matchmaker always says, he won’t date you if he doesn’t want to f*#?c*#k you. Men are visual animals. They chase sex 🙂 and maybe that becomes love and happily ever after. Women on the other hand chase love first and sex later

7. John

March 13, 2016 at 3:12 pm

How about five signs she wants you for your cash.

• Naomi

March 13, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Abi oooo ask them for me….

• Natu

March 13, 2016 at 7:42 pm

@ John Herewith some tips to help you identify gold-digging babes aka liabilities.
      1. She gives you the same story three or more times for the month. If she tells you she has no bus fare for work, or money for gas and you gave her enough to cover the month and then some, then she is lying, even if she pouts and cries and gives you kisses.
      2. She calls your phone round the clock to remind you about the ‘thing’, and each time she calls the story slightly changes — first it was her mother who needed the money for a doctor’s bill, then she late on rent. The stories are never ending.
      3. She tells you her mother is in the hospital and needs surgery, and when you tell her you hope mom is feeling better, she gives you a blank stare, then a cut eye, then you don’t hear from her for days, until she calls again near payday, saying her mother is very ill and she needs some money to ‘borrow’.
      4. She never calls to find out how you are doing and never asks how your day was. Instead, each time she calls it’s when she wants you to do something for her that requires money. Then after receiving it, she conveniently forgets to call to say thanks… until the next time.
      5. You know you’re not the cutest, you have a mirror, dang it, plus you’ve been blessed with the personality of cheese. But she looks like Halle Berry, with a body to match, and she agreed to date you. It’s not true love. Love isn’t blind. It’s what’s in your wallet.

• Mr. Egghead

March 13, 2016 at 8:10 pm

No.5 can not be deduced by mortal thought, only divine inspiration.

• jide

March 13, 2016 at 8:24 pm

This is not a gold digger you described. Rather pure elebi, ebina,i never chop.

Gold diggers be hustling guys for Fendi peek-a-boo bags and trips to Maldives. Not this tacky mess you described. Don’t be dissing awon gold diggers jor. Lol

• LEM

March 14, 2016 at 1:31 pm

LOLLLLL @ Natu funny especially the cheese personality @ Jide rotflmao!!! I have officially died!

8. Susan

March 13, 2016 at 4:07 pm

I met a guy who always wanted sexy pictures. I have no problem with that but in his case that’s all he wanted. He never wanted to have meaningful conversations. I don’t mind who wants my body if I want to give it but please don’t be shallow and boring.

9. letty

March 13, 2016 at 4:16 pm

The blond braids very tacky. Her boobs are kind of hanging out though

10. Aliz

March 13, 2016 at 5:15 pm

Lol BNers…. please what did she write?? What are the 5 things?

• Cookies?

March 13, 2016 at 7:44 pm

What did she write kwa?

11. spark

March 13, 2016 at 6:57 pm

Hmmm…Thoughtful video. I feel there is a huge difference between loving you for your body and loving your body…

12. Iya

March 13, 2016 at 11:46 pm

Please what’s wrong with being called beautiful?…

13. le coco

March 14, 2016 at 7:57 am

hahaha @ personality of cheese.. girl you wrong for this one.. roflol

14. BadtSharpGuy

March 14, 2016 at 6:50 pm

Besides the 5th point all she said was trash, grow up babe nothing wrong with a guy wanting his chic to look sexy or calling are beautiful. Change ya notion

15. Ope

March 14, 2016 at 9:13 pm

@Susan, that was all he wanted,not meaningful covos. Def