News

BN Bridal: Veluz RTW 2016 Bridal Couture Collection

Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_4Introducing the 2016 Ready-to-wear Bridal Couture Collection by Veluz Reyes.

The Philippine designer is known worldwide for impeccable designs and stunning details without compromise. She endeavors to achieve the perfect fit which she defines as the beautiful interplay of design, materials, and proportion.

“It’s a girl’s thing” – If you don’t believe me see for yourself.

Here are the stunning gowns with intricate Swarovski crystal elements, silhouettes and beautiful illusion backs – available at  Ever After Bridal, the only authorized US representatives of Veluz Reyes.

~ Photography: Susan Baker
***
Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_1 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_2 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_5 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_8 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_9 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_11 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_10 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_12 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_14 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_15 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_16 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_17 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_19 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_21 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_22 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_24 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_25 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_26 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_27 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_28 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_30 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_31 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_33 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_34 Ever_after_bridaL_Exclusive_wedding_BellaNaija_36

***

For more inquiries and orders, contact: [email protected]

Credits:
Photography: Susan Baker Photography| susanbakerphotography.com
Flowers: Cherry Brandy Designs |@cherrybrandydesigns | cherrybrandydesigns.com
Hair: Westchester Hair Stylist |  westchesterhairstylist.com
Hair Accessories: Cassandra Lynne| Cassandralynne.com
Makeup: Bella Touch Makeup| danieladbellatouch.com
Models: Lauren Sutter & Kayla Cypher

1. Spirit

April 7, 2016 at 10:31 pm

I love the delicate fabric, beading and embroidery on the tops. Beautifully intricate too. A lot of shoulder-less wedding dresses tend to look exactly the same in photographs. Very monotonous. These tops add a fresh, feminine and unique touch to each dress. I suppose the white fabric underneath the beading would need to be adjusted to fit darker skin tones while maintaining the same effect.

2. Ife

April 8, 2016 at 1:27 am

Wow! Beautiful and Breathtaking is what describes this collection. I’m in love with the intricate details. Love love love!!!

3. Yori

April 8, 2016 at 7:09 am

Dresses identified..Lord now send the man!

• yvey_yves

April 8, 2016 at 9:05 am

amen oo

4. Queen Bee

April 8, 2016 at 7:52 am

they are soo pretty, i love every detail. I cant pick my fav of them. Wish i could rock one of these for my wedding #Oluwapickupmycall

5. ACE

April 8, 2016 at 9:19 am

Can see myself in one of these! Where is he Lord???

6. aus

April 8, 2016 at 9:36 am

Dear bella naija team, this is a sugesstion.
    Considering that you cater to black community, could you have a BN Bridal with black models featured so that we can relate? This is beautiful but I would like to see what it would look like on a woman of colour. Thanks

• whocares

April 8, 2016 at 10:07 am

gosh Aus I was going to type something similar, but not to BN. I looked at all the dresses and gorgeous as they are, I would NEVER ever go with whoever this is. If you cannot even have a token black model in this day and age, then BYE! I kept looking at the nude effect and had to rely my imagination for how it would look on darker skin.. not good. It’s not BNs’ fault here as they did not organise the photoshoot etc and they have to keep up to date with the trend etc etc.
      Also, I think there are not that many fashion designers in the market catering to African and black brides unfortunately.

7. Bennie

April 18, 2016 at 5:15 pm

exquisite! really breath taking!

8. cosyjewelry.com

October 27, 2018 at 5:22 am

this is very especial indeed.