BN TV

Meet Baby Grace! Vlogger Patricia Bright shares her Labour & Delivery Story

BellaNaija.com

Last week, we announced that popular Nigerian-British Vlogger Patricia Bright is now a mum!
Now, she is introducing us to her baby daughter named Grace.
Grace is Patricia and hubby Mike‘s first child.
Congrats!

Here is what Patricia said;
Hey guys, so as mentioned, here is an introduction to our new baby. We are so happy and blessed and this has been a journey, but were are on the other side and elated. Thank you for the love and support and I can’t wait for the future.

Watch

To follow their journey to the hospital, labour etc…

1. mulikat

April 18, 2016 at 9:53 am

Cong,new mummy

• Damilola

April 19, 2016 at 4:57 am

The most emotional, beautiful childbirth story. I love how she kept asking how her baby is, the moment she heard her cry she lost it. Patricia’s emotion is a deep one and shes not afraid to be her trueself. Congratulation. Grace is adorable. God is funny, HE changes your plans on you

2. Kemkem

April 18, 2016 at 10:02 am

This is so beautiful…had goose bumps all over, doesn’t look easy at all…lol

3. Lauryn

April 18, 2016 at 10:41 am

The most emotional birth story I have ever watched. I was crying so much I had mucus running down my nose. Bless their new family. Having a baby is a wonderful thing.

4. Babym

April 18, 2016 at 10:55 am

O my gosh the delivery clip got me crying soooo hard! That was so emotional and beautiful! Life is beautiful! May Baby Grace fill ur home with joy and laughter ??

5. Engoz

April 18, 2016 at 2:39 pm

I love, love Patricia and Mike. Baby Grace was like to hell with your fancy water birth ideas, I’m coming out my own way, lol. God bless them all.

6. Zeeebby

April 18, 2016 at 3:05 pm

that moment she realised she is now a mum…… overwhelming… Raw and undiluted love and joy

7. Demilade

April 18, 2016 at 4:28 pm

I cried so hard watching this. The raw emotion was so obvious. Wishing Patricia and her family all the best, love them. xx

cocobellablog.com

8. OA

April 18, 2016 at 5:50 pm

I’m still awed at her ability to pancake the face within hours of giving birth and laughing and carrying on as if noring dey! Me, I would be looking crazy as if they made me run marathon from Sokoto to Lagos. Some women are strong sha, but what gave me goose bumps was the fact that she prayed “one prayer like this” before the contractions started and that God granted her a Hebrew style delivery. She gave birth practically before she reached the midwives. Exodus 1:19. Mike sef almost missed the event according to her! God is good.

9. Baby gurl

April 18, 2016 at 11:05 pm

i cried so hard….waiting for the husband first before belle so i can experience this joy which my heart so craves.

10. Fatoumata Lawal

April 27, 2016 at 11:04 pm

I truly want to know what is new about all this? Filming this and showing in to the whole world for what? How many women from all walks of life and economic strata have gone through this? I congratulate them .. and wish the baby long life.. but i think this is all DRAMA , BUZZ and RUBBISH REALLY.

11. Don't be a Debbie Downer

May 2, 2016 at 10:55 am

But nobody said it was new or that she was the first to go through it. Childbirth may not be a big deal to you, but for every woman that goes through it (or even desires to go through it), it is a very big deal and usually a life-changing experience. She is a popular vlogger who makes a good living and derives satisfaction from sharing her life with people on YouTube, hence her decision to share this. You may not understand her choice and you may not like it, but you don’t have to! You don’t even have to watch it really. Can you just live and let live?