BN TV

Adanna & David answer your “Mr & Mrs” Questions in New VLog | Watch

BN TV

Adanna & David are out with a new episode of their weekly vlog and on this episode they respond to questions on who is more likely to do what.

Watch below.

1. I don tire

May 22, 2016 at 2:23 pm

Have y’all seen the ig post that says black girls date white guys & give birth to blogs. Well even worse, they marry white folks and become relationship n life experts. You guys needst to chilllllll. Whoop!
    Love always?

• Jamjam

May 22, 2016 at 8:36 pm

I swear! They’re so all over the place it’s becoming really irritating. They’re overdoing this thing – right from the wedding, the videos of them dancing, the nude pregnancy photo shoots etc. I’m not hating, i’m just fed-up with the in-your-face attention seeking tendencies of this couple.

• Abz

May 23, 2016 at 5:00 pm

Gosh! You couldn’t have said it any better. I got tired after the third video. It’s overkill.

• nene

May 22, 2016 at 8:42 pm

lmao.

• live and let live

May 23, 2016 at 1:23 am

stop being jealous and live and let live. If you dont like what you see, then dont watch, abi they beg you to watch. I just cannot deal with people like you. Be content in your life, they you wouldnt think up such negativity about others.

• Didi

May 25, 2016 at 2:30 pm

FYI for all you haters out there Adanna and David just did a random video dancing to some Aforbeat and it went viral. It was people who actually asked them to begin a blog, so please chill out. This couple are diifferent from the rest.

2. Bientot.

May 22, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Adanna looking very pretty (and younger!) with your own hair!

3. Tyz

May 22, 2016 at 4:32 pm

Silly duo!???
    Very hilarious video. I enjoyed it.

4. nate

May 22, 2016 at 4:38 pm

what are this people trying to promote interracial marriage or what? na wa.

• nene

May 22, 2016 at 8:43 pm

is anything wrong with it?

5. Natu

May 22, 2016 at 6:13 pm

Cute couple!!!!

6. Tootsie

May 22, 2016 at 9:54 pm

Are they really this “happy go lucky” all the time? Hopefully they are….

7. buena

May 22, 2016 at 10:04 pm

I smiled all through?

8. Iheoma

May 22, 2016 at 10:49 pm

Naija people & bad belle! Stop the hate. Haba! If you are so pained, go & marry an oyibo and start your own Vlog! I tire o

9. wasek

May 22, 2016 at 10:53 pm

i love this couple for real adanna and david rock i love your vlogs so much go bless your marriage have never miss an episode of your vlogs my crush couple

10. Awoyo

May 22, 2016 at 11:43 pm

…I did enjoy this sooo much, thank you for the light heart moments.

May God’s blessings remain in your marriage

11. [email protected]

May 22, 2016 at 11:45 pm

I like this couple BUT, they need to sit their butts down and have a “real life” not social media life. Stop making all this noise about yourselves and your family — “aye ko fe gbogbo eleyi”. Hopefully, with time, they’ll learn that you don’t broadcast all your business to the world. Don’t wish them any evil at all but there is a reason even Hollywood celebrities that are wise crave and protect their privacy. A word is enough for the wise. Sit your butts down and take care of your family. Geez.

12. Madamsofo

May 23, 2016 at 12:05 am

Well YouTube pays a lot. So it’s another source of income for them. I don’t think they really care about your attention lol. It’s another way to generate income for them.

• whattodo

May 23, 2016 at 6:45 pm

david even works at google so i dont understand how much money they want to be getting from this

13. sue

May 23, 2016 at 12:55 am

Ohakim family loves attention we all know that.

14. Catherine

May 23, 2016 at 7:41 am

I always wonder why people feel it is unrealistic for couples to always be this happy; it doe not mean they do not have issues; it just means they do not allow those issues to weigh them down; joy amidst the storm. Rock on Adanna and David; I pray God continues to lift your marriage up, and use it to bless others. Do not allow the devil to steal your joy.

15. Catherine

May 23, 2016 at 7:48 am

Oh and I could not stop laughing at the “who farts the most” question. Husbi blames every bad smell in the house on me lol. You guys are blessed that you find so much laughter in everything.; keep it up

16. Ndidi

May 23, 2016 at 10:19 am

Absolutely delightful couple. The right start to my Monday morning. Smiled all through.
    In this world of doom, gloom and bad news.., you guys are a breadth of fresh air.
    Well done guys. Look forward to your next video

17. debby

May 23, 2016 at 11:12 am

since i started watching this couple i just cant wait for sundays to come, thank you adanna and david for being such an inspiration an very sure u can’t imagine how much i have learnt from you both. keep up the good work. God bless your family

18. sophia

May 23, 2016 at 6:54 pm

the truth of the matter is that all these interracial marriage they are not as happy as you thin. if you walk on the streets of London some of these interracial couples are so filled with so much insecurities and and they like to look at people faces to know what people really think about them.

• hian

May 24, 2016 at 1:53 am

London that is LITTERED with interracial couples? Asin everybody in London is mixed especially middle and lower middle class (we’re talking a good 1 in 4/5 families) to the point that my original Nigerian admiration for mixed race girls dwindled after a while. Are you presently involved in one? yet you’ve imagined how they live in London of all places. Na wa

• chIchi,

May 24, 2016 at 11:07 am

@sophia The truth of the matter is you are talking bull! How about many people are not as happy as they seem in their relationships because that makes more sense than finding a whole group of people. Dont generalise. You have no idea what goes on in peoples relationships I have never looked in peoples eyes for approval in my mixed relationship in London and the day I do is the day we wont be together again. Live your own life and stop finding faults in others. If these guys are happy and you like watching them, then watch if not, dont. Simples