BN TV

Is there Still Hope for Obi’s Marriage? Watch Episode 3 of NdaniTv’s “Rumour Has it”

Things get interesting on this week’s episode of NdaniTv‘s ‘Rumour has It‘ as Obi caves in to her mother’s wishes and moves in with her parents.

They also agree to have a sit-down with Wole’s parents and that puts any hope of mending her marriage in jeopardy.

Watch it here!

1. AANUOLUWAPO OYEDELE

May 31, 2016 at 9:32 am

this her mum is full of actions, me like her

2. Benson Ossai

May 31, 2016 at 10:25 am

Eze okorocha my man really like you.

3. blaquiboi

May 31, 2016 at 11:28 am

I am so loving this series,very entertaining

4. Mo

May 31, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Both mothers are the MVPs of this episode. Very believable and natural acting.

5. yours only

May 31, 2016 at 12:35 pm

This episode just hits home. This occurs well in our society presently. No patience, Endurance and Tolerance in marriage anymore. Marriage is now entered into for gain purposes, and if not gotten according to each party’s terms, satisfaction is gotten outside the “legal -spiritual” bond.
    what a shame!

• Sisi

May 31, 2016 at 3:16 pm

I assume you are referring to husband in this case? Otherwise surely adultery which results in a child for one party is more than enough reason to assess ones marriage. Anyway sha, I like this series so far, another thumbs up for Ndani TV

• linda

May 31, 2016 at 3:25 pm

what are you talking about? Even when someone has a child outside you’re still spewing the same rhetoric? Nawa for you people o, inability to apply context is part of our problem with Naija

• HIAN

May 31, 2016 at 4:41 pm

@yours only What is the essence of your comment and how does it relate to this episode? No offence but did you actually watch it or are you being for real?

Did Oby not want to listen to the cheating husband even after he went abroad to meet his mistress, refused to call her, and made plans to marry another woman while still legally married to the first? Did she mention divorce until Wole’s parents insulted her and her parents by marrying another wife before telling her? I’m so confused as to how your comment has anything to do with this episode. If anything, we should be worried that Wole’s actions of sleeping with another woman outside and getting her pregnant without feeling the remorse or need to apologise to his wife and his parents- are USUAL in Nigeria. Why should a grown man not have self control and respect because he’s an “African” man. Biko Biko your comment is totally rubbing me the wrong way because it reeks of victim blaming aund a lack of empathy. You want to be forming good Christian abi? Then SHAME wrong and don’t be so insensitive and neutral about it in the name of inane “marriage” advice.

6. Benson Ossai

May 31, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Exactly yours only.

7. The real Ama Ghana

May 31, 2016 at 1:27 pm

This episode was on point! Great acting and it hit home…Great work

8. Asa Nwanyi Udi

May 31, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Na wa o. that dialogue between the parents. I’m so sorry to say this, but perhaps the ‘Yoruba demon’ syndrome is real. From the part where the parents had the conversation, how both parents held it. There are Igbo men that cheat, yes, But the way Wole’s mother reacted would have been seen as an abomination in Igbo culture. And I’m guessing that this is indeed Yoruba culture? Wow. I’m Igbo but my mother and I grew up in Lagos, this is not a stereotype

That being said, there is indeed a shift between how both generations are seeing adultery and it’s repercussions. My father would not even allow my husband into the home if he did what Wole did. And as much as my husband is a good man, it also goes a long way when he knows that the woman he is marrying has a family that values her irrespective of gender. This adultery thing is bad. Very bad. Emotionally, spiritually and physically. People can twist it how they want, try and make women accept it how they want, but what is bad is bad, And what is hurtful, hurts. Perhaps it is time for people to start telling themselves the truth. Cite David and Solomon as examples if you want, but remember what their consequences were (long and short term), both for themselves, their families, and the nation of Israel. Bad is bad, and good is good. Women stop accepting adultery. It is not ‘normal’ and will never be.

9. Aj

May 31, 2016 at 4:05 pm

I just feel like Toke sold her story to ndani tv. This is a way of her telling people what really happened because this is just to similar to her story. If not, sue for copy right lol.

• AMAJU

May 31, 2016 at 5:47 pm

Laaaaal Inspector Bediako, you are so darn sure….meh

10. ha

June 1, 2016 at 6:20 am

Abeg, all I want to know is who made blue dress