BN TV

Moving Back to Nigeria, Anniversary Vacay & More! Pastor Dami & Toju Open Up about their 2nd Year of Marriage in New Vlog

BN TV

Toju & Dami | Yoruba & Itsekiri - Lagos, Nigerian Wedding | BellaNaija 2014 | AkinTayoTimi 0DSC_4524Pastor Dami and Toju are back with this week’s vlog!

After making two big announcements in their last video, Dami and Toju take us on a brief journey through their experiences over the last year, highlighting some of the key lessons they’ve learned and the changes they’ve made individuals and as a couple.

They talk about the importance of forgiveness, they both describe the last year in one word, talk about their biggest growth areas, their favourite memories 😉 worst moments and more!

And as for the snoring? Is it still going on? Well, you have to watch this to find out!

Enjoy!

Photo Credit: AkinTayoTimi

1. Eni ola

May 13, 2016 at 8:08 pm

Nice one,still young and fresh will be back to see how they are doing in thirty years time.

2. Rose

May 13, 2016 at 9:16 pm

Awww…my people… U guys are back…lols…your my favorite coup ever….as I fall under the category of people praying that love will find them I also want to mould myself to become the woman/ mother/wife God created me to be…what better couple to watch if not a young God fearing Couple like you guys…..Xoxo

3. Dee

May 13, 2016 at 9:42 pm

Aww cute couples, have you guys left House on the rock?

4. ej

May 13, 2016 at 10:37 pm

Thanks for this Toju and Dami! Love your videos!!
    Toju the next time he snores try clicking your tongue a few times he should stop snoring without waking up (you might have to do this more than once though). Cheers!

5. racks_racks

May 13, 2016 at 11:22 pm

Nice video .. i hope she doesn’t leave him .

• o

May 14, 2016 at 2:15 pm

Huh?????????

• Toju Oluwatoyinbo

May 15, 2016 at 5:54 pm

Hhhaaa! racks, why na? Lol. It’s nowhere in the horizon of my/our thoughts. Through work and keeping God as our first cod, we will not be broken in Jesus’ name. Amen. We are both committed to this covenant.

6. Abuja Bored Girl

May 13, 2016 at 11:38 pm

My favourite couplepray for many more beautiful married years in Jesus name.
    memoirsofanabujaboredgirl.blogspot.com

7. Funsho OWODE Oyelaja

May 14, 2016 at 7:19 am

This is cute and nice

Too much coding! I appreciate you don’t want to put your fam biz out there but averagely educating.

Tips: use ur stories indirectly e.g a friend said
    Another tip : some one asked what to do if so so and so happened

Makes it real and educating

8. Bubu

May 14, 2016 at 7:31 am

I love them. See me smiling all thru the video. Please stay together forever. God help us all.And Toju has obviously grown, she is more vocal.

9. beevee

May 14, 2016 at 2:27 pm

Awwwwww. I love you guys. Toju is absolutely beautiful.

• Toju Oluwatoyinbo

May 15, 2016 at 5:52 pm

Thank you very much beevee. Thank you.

10. Toju Oluwatoyinbo

May 15, 2016 at 6:00 pm

Thank you Rose. Your words are encouraging. I’m happy to know that we are not alone in the desire to build Godly homes. We trust God to continually nourish us all with His wisdom as we embark on our different journeys.

11. f

May 23, 2016 at 3:43 pm

have waited a while watch your videos. you are doing a job encouraging your single woman hoping to find love someday that the must invest in them self..looking forward to watching a and learning from your expereince