News

“I Prayed for Him to Die… Today I Prayed for Him to Live” – Woman Recounts How Her Son Was Healed of Autism

Nneka and Chibuike Anyachebelu

Nneka Anyachebelu and her son Chibuike

A Facebook user, Nneka Anyachebelu shared a story of how her son, Chibuike Anyachebelu who developed symptoms for Autism at age 2 was miraculously healed.

She shared the story on her Facebook page on June 23rd when her son turned 18.

To all the mums and dads with children on the spectrum, your children are a wonderful blessing. We encourage you to continue to be there for them by providing the best therapy, education, prayers and love.

Read below:

I PRAYED FOR HIM TO DIE
Don’t judge me, wait until you hear me out.
 #Myonlyson#Autism#nohope#prayernotanswered#gaveupthefight#

He was a healthy awesome child when I had him but by age 2 we noticed there was something wrong. There was no eye contact, he could not talk, didn’t understand instructions,
and so many other bad vibes.

That was when my nightmare started. I ran from pillar to post seeking solution. In some places they said he was partially deaf at others they said it was Autism. Up until then I never heard the word Autism. The information I got about it was frightening and I saw those signs clearly in my son.

My life stood still.

No school would take him in as he couldn’t settle. Finally and luckily an Indian lady with a nursery school took him in, but my heart broke the Day I went to pick him up from school and asked her politely how he was doing. Her response was ‘I don’t know what to do with him. I’m just a teacher not a psychiatrist’. I cried all the way home. Thoughts bombarded my mind. Worst of all there was no answer to the tormenting thoughts.

An only son, Autism, was it generational? Or the devil? No answer!

Up until then I was having a swell time living my life to the fullest.. But with this dilemma I crawled to God .I attended every Christian gathering, crusade, vigils; just name it.

I prayed; prayed , cried, fasted , sowed seeds but nothing happened. The years went by and it seemingly got worst.

My husband was tired. My mother who was perpetually encouraging me was tired, I was tired, exhausted and tired of casting, binding, fighting and ‘faith-ing’, so I prayed for Him to die so I could move on with my life. (I wanted a short cut)

He didn’t die instead he grew. Seeing God wasn’t ready to take him I went back to God again in prayer, I repented and continued from where I stopped .Running from pillar to post, church to church.

At one church I was told to go on one week dry fast with consistent midnight prayers. At midnight when I came down to pray I was usually afraid. One night as I came down for the prayer routine, I heard a voice say to me how can you be praying and afraid. You are afraid because you do not know the God you are praying to.

At that point I packed up and went on a quest to know this GOD!

I stayed alone for 2 weeks with only one prayer point – God if you are real let me know you. I spent more time within those weeks studying the Word of God , and through the pages of the Bible I came to know this GOD.

After that 2 weeks of word immersion I had peace like I never had since the ordeal started. The burden for my son to speak or get normal left me. I was just at peace with God and the World.

About 3 weeks later we traveled to England on Holiday. We were in a shop on Oxford street when my son that had never spoken came to me tapped me and asked me a question.

His first words to me were ‘Where is Kamsy?’ He was asking for His older sister.

That was how my son started talking.

One thing led to another; he started doing things he couldn’t do and like magic caught up with his age mates.

It was like Magic! No! A Miracle!

Today I celebrate God as He turns 18.

There is nothing we don’t talk about now. From His school work to the girls that likes him and the ones he likes, lol..

Sometimes I even scold him that he talks too much, correcting him that as a gentleman he shouldn’t talk much. How we so quickly forget…smh…

I can’t thank God enough for him.

Through my trial with him, I was reconnected back to God, I found my purpose in Life, and my ministry was birthed – Family Word Centre. (That is another story for another Day)

I encourage you today in your own trial to fight on. No short cut. God has not disappeared, take your eyes off your problem (if you can). Seek Him and He will do the needful plus much more

I’m still praying… During my prayers today.

I PRAYED FOR HIM TO LIVE AND SHOW FORTH THE GLORY OF GOD.

1. Ann

June 26, 2016 at 1:28 pm

You prayed for your child to die because he has autism? Are you serious? You’d rather have a dead child than an autistic child? Alright.

• kemi

June 26, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Try one out before you judge

• Ranyinudo

June 26, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Is that the only thing u saw up there? See eh…just pray never to be in a hopeless situation.
      She dint know what autism was and that influenced her praying for his death at the time. Good news is…God came through, as He always does. Thank you Lord for the Anyachebelus. Good God!

• mela

June 26, 2016 at 1:59 pm

I really wonder if you have passed through a difficult time? Did u Just write for writing sake or is that truly what went through ur heart when u finished reading that story.

• Corolla

June 26, 2016 at 2:30 pm

I was surprised to read that too.l, but I guess we can’t judge till we go through it ourselves

• ATL's finest

June 26, 2016 at 2:43 pm

@ Ann did u read the part where she said don’t judge until u hear me out? I bet U spkipped that part smh. Just a simple instruction, u can follow. I absolutely understand where she’s coming from. Pray that U don’t embark on an emergency illness with dead ends. It came across to me she’s back in Nigeria cuz I know in the Western world, they make things easier. But I’m thankful on her behalf & oh the things Mothers will do for their child #PRICELESS#. Autism isn’t a joke & I remember doing a research paper on it in my Psychology class back then in College & that was a great wake up call. Even Toni Braxton’s oldest son suffers from it. Although he’s all grown, but u can tell from watching their show that whenever he son is sick, she’s never herself.

When there’s life, there’s HOPE.

• i no send

June 26, 2016 at 3:01 pm

@Ann has just confirmed the theory that a lot of Nigerians start typing before the get to the end of just the headlines….Receive sense!!!!!!!

• Iris

June 26, 2016 at 3:19 pm

In your attempt to sound righteous and morally correct you just came off as silly and apathetic.

• Mz Socially Awkward....

June 26, 2016 at 7:49 pm

There are some of us who have prayed to God to take our own lives because of the troubles & constant challenges we’ve borne for long periods.

I don’t know about your own life but the existence of others can be intensely painful at certain stages & this woman’s complete honesty with sharing her dark times may just be the exact message someone out there needs to hear, because she’s talking about battling with the demons that they’re very familiar with. Think on that for a minute.

What an incredible testimony! ?? And with so much to take away from it (I particularly love where she said not to bother hiding your shame…. In fact, some hard truths were in that statement). I’ve spent all weekend just immersed in the message about “The God of Wonders” & then I come here and read this!!! AHHHHNNN, this God is too Good… Faithful, Merciful, Wonderful… I join Nneka in Praising Him!! & may your son’s life always shine as a permanent testament to Divine Healing!

• Ttt

June 26, 2016 at 10:40 pm

Hello Mz Socially Awkward, could I recommend a book for you? It’s titled ‘The Promising God’ by Richard Bucher (available on Amazon uk). It’s always been on my mind to drop this note for you, I believe the book will help a great deal.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

June 27, 2016 at 5:08 pm

Interesting… Never heard of Robert Morgan (I’m a Rick Warren kinda reader… 🙂 ) but I’ll have a look.

Many thanks. 🙂

• Annie

June 27, 2016 at 10:20 am

I Guess you don’t know what autism is.

• onyii

June 27, 2016 at 11:35 am

Try walking in her shoes first………If you have ever had a child with special needs, trust me, that thought will cross your mind, maybe fleetingly, but you will entertain the idea……..my brother is autistic and i saw my mum go though a lot with him. Living in a society like ours doesn`t help either, So its just you and that kid and I tell you its Haaaaaaaard work. We don`t have the facilities to cater to children with such issues. Just pray that it never happens to you……..Its not fun at all

2. chigurl

June 26, 2016 at 1:41 pm

If you have never been there don’t judge, if you have? Don’t judge either. Besides she did not say she was proud of that. Chill!

3. ooms

June 26, 2016 at 1:42 pm

God actually works in wondrous ways that we cannot see, we just need to believe.

4. Oma D

June 26, 2016 at 2:01 pm

This hit every nerve in my system. I’ll make sure my mum reads this. I remember seeing her run from church to church, after 5 kids and countless adopted babies, raised in our home, the baby of the house was born with so many complications, premature, respiratory problems due to lack of oxygen at the ward she had given birth then to crown it all at 2 she was diagnosed Autistic. It was like a bad dream for a while but after awhile my mum called all of us one day & said we’ve found a cure, we’ll just have to love her the way she is, I was 10, didn’t get it, but I saw she had peace about it & she had taken my dad’s stride about the whole matter, which was if God can give us healthy ones won’t he have a reason for this one. Except you’ve taken care of an autistic child please don’t blame this ladies outright honesty. I don’t know if my folks ever wished that for my sister but they still believe she’ll be more and she has, there’s an innocence and absolute beauty about autistic children and no they are not Down syndrome carriers or imbeciles as most people jump to, not all special needs children need the same kind of care, most of them are just special and reason and act differently, they are slower to start communication or assimilation but they do Infact surpass their peers, and no there’s no cure just good ole loving and brain training and less judgmental assumptions from the public.

Am glad God kept your son and I hope your testimony helps someone out there. Autism speaks in it’s own way and I pray more people see the beauty these kids carry. God bless you

5. B.E

June 26, 2016 at 2:25 pm

The typical Nigerian in me judged you based on the headline but truth is who am I to judge unless I had to wear your shoes God forbid!!!

Beautiful testimony but the most beautiful part of this piece isn’t even the miracle, it is the peace you felt from knowing truly who God is. I say this to everyone who cares to listen, when you get to this place or decide to start the journey, you begin a spiritual journey where you get to know God for yourself which is soooo important and leave religion aside. You do not care how many times you fall short because your Heavenly Father knows we will sin and fall short, it’s part of being earthly but even at that, we trust the Holy Spirit to walk with us every second to fix the broken pieces in us!

I could go on and on but won’t bore anyone with my epistle! Knowing God is the best decision ever. P.s it doesn’t mean life will be perfect with no challenges but it means that whatever you go through, you feel at peace knowing he holds you in the palm of his hands and wishes the very best for you

This is such a beautiful piece, thanks for sharing.

6. autistic parent

June 26, 2016 at 2:26 pm

We understand what you mean when you prayed he would die, i have been there with my 8 year old autistic daughter, Her therapists used to assault her because she could not speak . we found out and changed them.
    Teaching her every skill from pencil grip, potty training , sitting down was hell on earth and it took years not months. We only started sleeping through the night when she was 7 years old. At school she was always the only child not playing and always alone. Then you walk by all this regular children talking and you always meet your child mute., Thank God for your miracle. This environment frustrates you from schools to people who tell you your child is a demon or there is something in your past God is punishing you for. Thank you for your story, it is well with you and your family.

• Amh

June 26, 2016 at 10:05 pm

You need lots of therapy done by you. The beautiful girl will blossom. Lots of apps as well and speech therapy. Use flash cards . songs. IPad appd for autistic kids. Videos and facial emotions. Big hug.

• ATL's finest

June 27, 2016 at 12:15 pm

@ Autistic parent Amh is very right. I’m so sorry her therapist was a jerk to her & thanks to God y’all found out. Some don’t know how challenging physically it can be & they will never know. God bless U plenty hun & your daughter will get better in life.

7. miini

June 26, 2016 at 2:39 pm

Beautiful story and Oma D urs is too. God is faithful and good and we somehow have to learn to believe that he wont allow us to be “tempted” more than we can bear. Im eeally thankful for this woman and she found God in her pain. May God keep that child and all others going through something.

8. Miracle working power

June 26, 2016 at 2:40 pm

Wow I’m so touched by this. Glory be to GOD!! If He can cure autism then why do I fret about nonsensical problems? This message is for me. Me and me alone!!
    I claim healing in ALL areas of my life and I believe that the “I am that I am” will do all and more and I will worry no more. Let me start by thanking Him in advance for what He is about to do. Hallelujah!!!

9. Great Lady

June 26, 2016 at 2:46 pm

Wow. God is great. This story touched me in more ways than one. The things that God does is incomprehensible.

10. Anonymous

June 26, 2016 at 2:46 pm

I’m so happy for her…and I can totally relate to her testimony….my 1st child was born with Downsyndrome and a hole in the heart which needed corrective surgery……there were times I wished he were dead but then the holy spirit has scolded me many times about it. Today, my son is 2 years +. He has delays no doubt but I know we’ll reach those milestones together by God’s grace…his smile lights up the room any day and he’s the best gift I’ve never asked from God! Call me crazy buy I too believe that someday, my son will be cured of downsyndrome and achieve heights beyond human comprehension in Jesus name, Amen.

• bruno

June 26, 2016 at 3:07 pm

how old were u when u had ur son? didn’t the doctor notice any thing during ur ultra sound when u were pregnant? I’m just asking out of curiosity.

ur son can have a perfectly normal life. constant visits to ur doctor, speech therapy etc and alot of patient form u. thats all u need. and u better be ready to stand up for him and protect him always. cause nigerians are the most evil people ever, they are going to eat ur son alive. always be ready for a fight from family memeber, teachers, bullies, strangers etc. people would mock ur boy thats a fact cause that’s how most nigerians are towards disabled people or people who are slightly different from the norm. I wish u the best.

• Loool

June 26, 2016 at 3:14 pm

” nigerians are the most evil people ever”

haba!!!!! Bruno, why now?

• Mr. Egghead

June 26, 2016 at 5:48 pm

Hi bruno!
      Autism has no cure (for now). Prenatal diagnosis of autism is highly unspecific i.e the ultrasound signs can have multiple interpretations; that often means that we never really know a kid has autism until he starts showing the signs.
      The signs of autism usually pop up before the age of 3.

• bruno

June 26, 2016 at 7:20 pm

hi mr. egghead

I was talking about down syndrome. the lady said her first son has down syndrome. down syndrome can be detected when the woman is still pregnant with the child. age is also a factor. the older the woman the more likely to give birth to a child with down syndrome.

11. bruno

June 26, 2016 at 2:54 pm

prayer can never cure autism. reputable doctors in the house pls educate them oh. Her son may not have had autism in the beginning sef.

pls nigerians wake up. if prayers could cure autism, doctors will start advising parents to stop going to the hospitals with their autistic kids for treatment and instead go to religious places to pray the autism away.

I’m happy her son is getting better. madame pls continue working with a medical professional to maximise ur son’s potential.

• Iris

June 26, 2016 at 3:17 pm

I was confused about that too, but I’m thinking he is maybe still autistic, but able to talk and less socially awkward. I don’t know a lot about autism though.

• femfem

June 26, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Oh ye of little faith. .. prayers can solve anything!

• Olusola

June 26, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Doubting Thomas receive faith for God is not dead

• hmm

June 26, 2016 at 3:34 pm

so Christians that go to the hospital are Doubting Thomas? It’s this blind following of religion that has cost so many lives. No one is saying ‘dont pray’. Just to remember to follow the porayer with hard work and appropriate treatment

• Author Unknown

June 26, 2016 at 3:44 pm

I actually get Bruno’s point. As usual, the delivery is harsh and message not well delivered. Seeking medical attention does not mean a lack of faith in God’s healing powers.

• Receive sense

June 26, 2016 at 5:40 pm

Bruno’s comment isn’t harsh, it’s fact. I’m happy for the woman. I can imagine the peace of mind she feels right now and I wish her the best. But this is an outright insult and slap to the face of parents and relatives of children with actually diagnosed autism and other specialised abilities. To the lady who commented below about prayers healing down syndrome. IF YOUR FAITH IS THAT STRONG, I DARE YOU TO WALK UP TO A WOMAN CARRYING A DOWNS BABY AND TELL HER THAT.

• *curious*

June 26, 2016 at 9:53 pm

Indeed! He is a living God! He possesses all the power, no doubt!

Papa, i don’t understand Your power and how You healed Chibuike; but this I know: all power is Yours and NOthing is impossible for You. I rejoice with his mom and I want to say thank You ?

#chills #Godisgoodalways

• sheez

June 26, 2016 at 3:58 pm

If her son never had autism then it must have been something worse for her to be able to pray for the death of her own child. I think that her son may still have it only that the symptoms are not so severe or obvious so God still answered her prayers.

• Chidi

June 26, 2016 at 4:07 pm

Hey you, prayers can move mountains. But the truth in you post is that I “don’t think the boy had autism”. At 2 yrs old, u do not expect a toddler to be all talkative. Boys are slower with development when compared to girls. She didn’t specify when her son said the first word. But reading thru the story, it looks like she gave him a diagnosis based on street doctors; not from medical professionals

• unadite

June 26, 2016 at 5:10 pm

There are varying degrees of autism. I actually have a friend who is autistic, a bit slow but fantastic to be with. He currently works at an autism centre helping others with the condition. You can never if not told that he’s autistic.

• Wanderlust _Trekeffect

June 26, 2016 at 5:24 pm

There are varying spectrums of Autism, some such as aspergers are less severe than others and get better with age, they don’t have mental retardation , just impaired social skills which can be managed. I know folks with autism and a lot of times you probably won’t know they have anything if they didn’t mention it, they just aren’t social butterflies.

• Jade

June 26, 2016 at 10:26 pm

You made sense. Autism is a spectrum disorder,has no cure, but can be managed, based on what part of the spectrum the Autistic person belongs . Let us assume Autism is a line, at one end you have Asperger’s Syndrome.. this is referred to as high functioning Autism and at the other end you have Autism with Learning disability… low functioning. In between this line, you have various other disorder like OCD ( obsessive compulsive disorder), ADHD (Attention deficit and hyperactive disorder) ADD (Attention Deficit disorder without the hyper activeness), Op positional defiant disorder and lot more…..
      While someone with Asperger’s syndrome can function very highly, they will have problems dealing with social situations. Most great inventors, academics, exceptionally brilliant and gifted people are on the Autistic spectrum. They are intelligent and brilliant, but most cannot cope with social situation, hence they become a recluse…
      While on the lower end of the spectrum, they have learning difficulty and cannot learn and will need support throughout their life. Some cannot even go to toilet themselves, hence they soil themselves.
      Autism affect 3 main area
      (!) Social interactions
      (2) repetitive behaviour
      (3)Communication

As someone posted, the lady’s child might just be a late developer.

• GK

November 4, 2016 at 8:37 am

With man (including doctors,) things are impossible but with God, ALL things are possible. There are so many incurable diseases in the world where the knowledge of doctors are unable to bring or fathom any diagnosis but no limitations with my God. Doctors do their best to help but they can never cure. Only God heals. I am a medical doctor and most importantly a born again Christian and I have seen many medically incurable diseases so a child that was declared Autism free was only by God. No one is discouraging anyone from going to the hospital but we should know that Our God is the true healer and always proves himself where medical science fails. God bless you .

12. hmm

June 26, 2016 at 3:10 pm

I read the full story. She never went anywhere for diagnosis, the boy may have never been autistic. He may have just been a slow child in need of sound therapy. Nigerians need to learn how to balance religion with other aspects of their lives. I’m happy for you and your child, but going to a hospital wont make you less of a Christian. Nigerians will refuse to treat mental health and emotional health because of prayer, as if doctors and medical wisdom can’t also be called God’s creation

• tunmi

June 27, 2016 at 3:55 pm

That was what I was thinking. I mean Einstein didn’t start speaking until around age 4. She never got a proper diagnosis. Let’s be careful before fanning religious flames. There are people living with autism, and people who have kids with autism. And there is no cure for autism. I get her appreciation but this is coming across like an insult to those with autism and their parents.

13. Author Unknown

June 26, 2016 at 3:37 pm

“People were beginning to notice there was a problem I couldn’t hide it any more. (By the way, don’t try hiding your shame if God doesn’t hide it you can’t hide it)”

In this quote lies the very bane of our society.

14. Dee

June 26, 2016 at 3:40 pm

God is not dead!!! God can cure autism, downs syndrome and anything else. After all, he created them all. This testimony brought tears to my eyes… we serve an awesome God. I cant imagine this woman’s journey and what God taught her through everything and is still teaching her. OmaD your story also brought a smile to my face. I believe God is a healer and also brings such challenges our way to teach us things and draw us closer to Himself!

15. Hamdalat

June 26, 2016 at 5:04 pm

@ Bruno, miracles are miracles because they are extraordinary. I know science will always have a reason for everything-maybe her son was misdiagnosed in the 1st place but to her, her God came thru for her. Faith can definitely move mountains and sure enough there is a God, after all Mary a virgin gave birth to a son. If that does not defy medical logic, I don’t know what else will. #peaceout#.

• tunmi

June 27, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Actually science doesn’t have a reason for everything. What it does do is say “we don’t know” unless some folks who ascribe every thing–even the most random ish, to religion

16. Akanni

June 26, 2016 at 5:11 pm

It is well

17. Tolani

June 26, 2016 at 6:02 pm

What is autism to God? There’s no problem God cannot solve! I’m not trying to preach, but there have been situations people can’t explain. How can a woman after 28 years of marriage would have twins? What about those doctors have written off? God is not a pharmacist or a midwife that can do one thing and not the other! God is God! Don’t ever doubt his ability. God answered her prayers and is still doing wonders! Please

• tunmi

June 27, 2016 at 3:56 pm

IVF treatment

18. jules

June 26, 2016 at 6:07 pm

To all d doubting Thomases, u know nothing! Nothing is impossible with God! God raises even d dead! Opens blind eyes, makes d crippled to walk. My God cures all manner of incurable diseases and conditions. With Jesus, there’s no impossiblity! What matters is ur faith, how much do you believe. My God performs wonders that cannot be counted. With him, medical or human science/knowlegde is always defiled! He is GOD! He made man n everything else.

19. naijamess

June 26, 2016 at 6:24 pm

@Bruno,i totally agree with you, Nigerians with thier religion mentality. This lady took her son to London for better treatment no amount of prayer can cure autism. Have you people had contact with someone with autism? Its hell so i believed her when she said she prayed for him to die .She said she is opening a church soon na wa o. @ Hamdalat how can Mary a virgin get pregnant? Bloody lie .

• Pretty girl

June 26, 2016 at 10:51 pm

Pls my dear if you don’t belive God could heal her son no problem and I’d u still don’t belive Mary as a virgin could conceive and is still a virgin till now no problem. But there is still a God. Yes she went to a good hospital in London but she was also able to believe that God could heal her son

20. Favour

June 26, 2016 at 7:03 pm

I love this part “don’t try hiding your shame if God doesn’t hide it you can’t hide it” in as much as I am in a delicate situation I always wants to hide it, the more I try the more it becomes visible. imagine having hearing aids on the more i try to convince people that its bluetooth,the more God punishes me by making it hard for me to hear even with the aids on,I pray God heals me

21. sheez

June 26, 2016 at 7:25 pm

Why can’t I see my comment?

22. Hamdalat

June 26, 2016 at 7:43 pm

@naijamess, do I take it you are an atheist then?

23. ACE

June 26, 2016 at 7:50 pm

In all this God is faithful! That’s just what I got out of it, and am encouraged to push forward in life. Chukwu Obioma! I serve Him till I die.

24. OJ

June 26, 2016 at 9:47 pm

I believe in miracles. I believe in resurrection. I’m a believer.

But she skipped telling the audience if she went for any therapy. ABA, REACH, AIMS etc. I’m an Autism mom and it’s and important information.

Most advise I get is which prayer to take the boy to. Few people discuss therapy with you.

We are fond of biased information in Nigeria. You go for IVF and take in, Your testimony will decidedly skip that part, forgetting that God created it to help his children

• Amh

June 26, 2016 at 9:59 pm

Exactly. Giving false hope without stating fact is wrong. Am with you.

25. Amh

June 26, 2016 at 9:58 pm

God is real. For the fact that your autistic son started talking does not mean the autism has vanished. He’s still autistic just that he improved. I presume you didn’t read enough hence the death prayers. Autistic kids are highly gifted. If managed well . congrats on your boy turning 18.

26. Michael

June 26, 2016 at 10:45 pm

What a great testimony! God works in mysterious ways! I am encouraged. May he live to show forth the glory of God. Hearty congratulations!

27. OnPoint

June 27, 2016 at 12:26 am

God bless you @Hamdalat. I have learnt not to bring logic of any form into God’s ability. He’s God all by Himself. Yes, he blessed doctors with the medical knowledge they have but we shouldn’t forget His miracles as the Great physician too. If you have ever been in tight corners, you’ll learn to trust Him blindly. This post encouraged me, hoha!

28. Chinedu

June 27, 2016 at 2:05 am

I am sorry but this lady sounds backward. Praying for your child to die because of autism or calling it a shame to be hidden. Like seriously am I supposed to be inspired by this. It is an insult to people living with disabilities. Yes no one wants to wish health problems on their children but wishing death on your child. And people are actually saying put yourself in her shoes. Why Am I NOT surprised. These are probably the same people who rush to abortion clinics to kill their unborn babies because of what people say so wishing death on an autistic child is no biggie.

29. Prince

June 27, 2016 at 11:37 am

That is why He is God. The God of Miracles.

30. lollyslessor

June 29, 2016 at 12:47 pm

Judge her If u like scold her that has always been our way wen u stand at a far end thinking everyone is Jesus himself.
    There are lots to learn from the bible in reference to this woman’s situation. One is the story abt the trial times of jesus , b4 the trial , he predicted his persecution and death and to his disciples, he made a very strong statement ” I kW that my father is with me and he will Neva forsake me even if u do “but hw come wen he was nailed to the tree he cried out” father WHY do u forsake me”. At that point the human flesh cried out because it was in great pain.
    Also, wen we read the story abt the isrealite’s journey to the promise land, their experiences iin the wilderness. It is easy for anyone to think they are ingrates, faithless, and disobedient but wen u experience the real life challenge, that betrays ur strength,kicks off ur faith and knock u real hard then u can understand sincere story
    But I thank God for this woman, God wanted her attention, he allowed the challenge call her to her calling. As for me I will rather congratulate you, God bless ur son and ur ministry, you asked for the death of one, two came alive.

31. Huey Suang Ng

August 24, 2016 at 8:28 am

Read Mark 9. The boy who often threw himself into fire & water, did not get “diagnosis” either. When there is a clear physical problem, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to tell. God is love. God so love the world pple that He gave His ONLY begotten son so that we will have eternal life. God’s will for everyone is LIFE, not sickness nor autism. To receive, we just need to believe Him & speak His Word into being. Mark 11:23-24 said so. Romans 10:8-10 says with your heart you believe, with your mouth you confess into salvation. To have eternal LIFE means to be born again into His Kingdom, when that happen you will have the Holy Spirit inside you. Non-believers don’t understand, because a natural man cannot understand God. This is not a religion, Bruno. This is reality. Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus is in the right Hand of the Father God. His tomb is empty because He rose again from death. He has redeemed us. Spiritual realm is more real than physical realm. You can rely on doctor to a limitations but there are times doctors cannot help you anymore. What are you going to do then? If you continue to live in a natural realm, you cannot do more than natural things. But God is supernatural. He exists from the very beginning, He created the Heaven & earth by speaking His Word. Read Genesis. You have a choice to align to God, or, to the fallen natural realm.
    The testimony is not a slap to the face of parents. They too can choose to receive healing from God. Jesus paid the price for healing for EVERYONE past present & future, Isaiah 53:5 – “By His Stripes, we are healed”. No need to be jealous. Instead, rejoice because your deliverance is HERE today!

• Kemi

February 24, 2017 at 11:36 pm

Wow! Beautifully presented…I couldn’t say it any better. Thank you Huey

32. Jane

August 26, 2017 at 5:33 am

No need to doubt. All things are possible with God.