BN TV

BN Beauty: Ladies, Do You help Your Man Take Care of His Beard? Watch this Couple’s Beard Regimen

BN TV

In this video by Yolande Renee, she shows us how she takes care of her husband’s beard, from washing, massaging, moisturising and detangling, it’s a whole routine guys!

The beard regimen is pretty similar to caring for natural hair, making things easier for ladies who already have natural hair. Yolanda also thinks it a great way to spend time with your man.

Her husband also shares some tips that help him maintain his beard and sometimes, he blow dries his beard!

Watch the Video

1. Zedex

July 19, 2016 at 7:37 pm

Oluwa provide a boo o!

• ATL's finest

July 19, 2016 at 9:48 pm

@ Zedex don’t worry, God answers all prayers trust me when I tell U.. Keep hoping & believing for I am a living proof & before u know, u will be married with kids . @ Felinda or should I say Freaky shades of Felinda *wink*.. @ the article yes, I was just having this conversation with my baby. If I see any unwanted facial hair that I don’t like, u best believe it’s coming off lol

• Zedex

July 19, 2016 at 10:12 pm

You are so sweet…this made me smile. Just got out of a 2 year relationship 3 weeks ago. Thank you

? x 1000

2. Felinda

July 19, 2016 at 7:53 pm

isnt it ticklish
    like you know when he is ……
    oh never mind

• King Bae

July 19, 2016 at 7:57 pm

Aha! Naughty naughty 😛

• Eminado teambeard

July 19, 2016 at 10:45 pm

My husband has long beard. When it’s well groomed and soft, it gets ticklish at times which feels good down there. But If it’s rough texture, it feels so harsh against your skin and you just want to pull it all out with a tweezer….lol
      The only problem when he’s eating the P, sometimes the juice hangs on his hair.

• Karashika

July 20, 2016 at 3:25 am

A bit TMI don’t u think? Ewwww

• Charles

July 20, 2016 at 7:41 pm

Nothing ewww about husband “eating” his wife’s p&ssy if it’s clean.
      Isn’t that what happens during sex, there’s some release which shows enjoyment.
      All the naija girls I’ve dated acted like they didn’t like sex or they don’t want to do it. Then run their mouth how bad naija men are in bed. Their pretense is a turn off. That’s how this babe showed up at my place 2am in a short tight dress commando style then gave a lame reason it’s bcos she visited her aunt in my area but too tired to drive back. I was shocked bcos she’s the first to act like she’s allergic to it.

3. Baby gurl

July 19, 2016 at 11:37 pm

I bought a men’s luxury beard oil kit in Harrods January sales. No boyfriend. Still waiting. lol. FML! #futurebeardganggirlfriend #obsessedwiththebeard

• jhennique

July 20, 2016 at 10:30 am

LMAO. It will be so funny if you fall in love with a beardless man. You might just have to use in on you pubic hair

• Dugo

July 20, 2016 at 9:49 pm

Hian!Jhennique nwayo kwanu!You harsh no be small. LMAO!

• U.E