BN TV

“I had to trick my Parents to let me go to Fashion School” – Ace Fashion Designer Ejiro Amos Tafiri talks about her Business on BN TV

BN TV

Ejiro Amos Tafiri

One of Nigeria’s foremost fashion designers Ejiro Amos Tafiri sits down with Pulse TV to talk about the inspiration about her business and challenges.

In her interview, she talks about how she “stumbled” and fell in love with fashion from her teenage years.

She also talks about she was able to convince her parents to allow her go to a fashion school instead of medical school:

1. Hian?

July 20, 2016 at 7:40 pm

Ejiro, please go easy on the bleaching creams girl. Not a good look. Tis for your own good. Tainz.

2. Why must every one bleach

July 21, 2016 at 6:15 am

There are some public people who should not talk in public, it takes out their aura, Ejiro, another person is Lisa

3. Tosin

July 21, 2016 at 8:59 am

I’m loving it!

4. Ezinne Osuagwu

July 21, 2016 at 11:11 am

Lol, I can relate! My dad called a family meeting when I told him I wanted to read and work in Fashion. I knew it came from a loving place. But though I didn’ t get to read fashion, he allowed me to work in fashion and fashion has paid my bills ever since. He’s very proud of my choices now. Kudos Ejiro!!!

5. Tosin

July 21, 2016 at 11:23 am

This is such a coool storrrryyyyy!

6. Teeruth

July 21, 2016 at 12:44 pm

Why is there a comfortable couch right behind her and she’s propped in an armchair? #justwondering

7. Pompey

July 21, 2016 at 12:47 pm

Ejiro I wish you would adopt a better attitude with your staff.

You do know you don’t have to fit into the stereotype of “Devil Wears Prada” type of boss, right? All that screaming and shouting and putting people down is nothing short of emotional abuse. Your staff shed actual tears once you’re done with them. It’s not okay.

Build an environment of mutual respect. Not one that’s reminiscent of the slave trade era.

I really hope you see this and get the constructive criticism from it.

8. Pompey

July 21, 2016 at 2:39 pm

BN I don’t understand you guys.

The comments you decide to post and the ones you don’t decide to post make one wonder.

I took my time to ensure my comment carried no malice and contained nothing but the truth, yet you deleted the comment.

Why though?

9. Nystyle

July 25, 2016 at 3:19 am

Stop lying that you didn’t put your heart into studying for your exams…u failed cost you no know book. Secondly when some people open their mouth its a total disaster!!!