BN TV

WATCH the Season Finale of NdaniTV’s “Rumour Has It”

It’s the season finale of NdaniTV‘s “Rumour Has It“.

It dawns on Wole that he didn’t have a DNA test done after the birth of his love child with Jumoke. Ranti shows no loyalty to anyone as confidential documents leak on Sylvia‘s blog. Will Obi be laughing last?

Watch below.

1. Austar

July 11, 2016 at 3:09 pm

I want to believe this “season finale” is something like a joking sturv, cos I never experredit atall.
    Meanwhile, I felt like slapping mama wole on behalf of obi when she called her our wife/our inlaw.
    People like Jumoke can actually kill someborri……. Tueh!!!!
    Best tv series hads down.

• May

July 11, 2016 at 3:36 pm

Not only slap. Beat her blue black. That dance Obi’s mum did was too good. If it was Wole’s baby their mouth will still be running. This is just toooo Ghen Ghen…

• Le coco

July 11, 2016 at 4:29 pm

mama Obi’s dancing tho!!.. shaking her nyansh for mama wole.. that must have stung.. hahaha

2. Fyfi Salt

July 11, 2016 at 3:44 pm

….It is crazy how (some) men think it’s easy for a woman to forgive their selfish cheating act than for a man to forgive a woman’s cheating act!

3. Eve

July 11, 2016 at 3:49 pm

The last scene was everything #neverexperredit.

4. Can't get enough

July 11, 2016 at 4:03 pm

This is what they call ‘Save the best for last’.
    I had to watch this episode one more time. I just couldn’t get enough of it.
    It was just too good man!
    Obi’s mother’s dance was EPIC!

5. californiabawlar

July 11, 2016 at 4:23 pm

Is she preggos? I was hoping for that twist…wait!! wait! don’t tell me!! It’s going down tonight!

• Simi

July 11, 2016 at 6:11 pm

If I was the scriptwriter, that is exactly the twist.

• dips

July 11, 2016 at 8:31 pm

That would have been too predictable….

6. Benson Ossai

July 11, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Uru Eke you are too good.I mean you act well.Love the place when you were crying and removing the ring.Kind of looks real you know.

7. Late bloomer

July 11, 2016 at 4:52 pm

Season finale ke what will I now be watching on Mondays ??????? thanks ndanitv

8. AY

July 11, 2016 at 5:05 pm

This Wole needs to be flogged sha! To put a woman through this ordeal….publicly and all of a sudden regained his memory of how supportive she was.

After almost 4 years with my would have been husband (Thank God for delivering me from what would have been the biggest mistake of my life) I receive a call from a random girl (the girl had the effrontery to even call my phone) to laugh at me, call me names and tell me she’s just had a baby for my bf. This girl dragged me on fb and postered pictures of them playing happy family. My world was literally dark for months! Took me 3 years to get over the betrayal, the pain and the shame. The shame!! People pointing at me, talking about me (discreetly and indiscreetly). I can not even begin to describe the pain. But my God is Awesome. I look back today and all I can do is thank God for how far He has brought me.

Sorry for the long essay! This just brought back memories.

• Le coco

July 11, 2016 at 7:12 pm

you dodged a bullet. ur story isnt uncommon… ur stronger for it.. God be with you

9. Ijeoma

July 11, 2016 at 6:11 pm

ahhh, Ndanitv why naaaa? and i was pleading you increase the number of days you air this series and SGIT. life shaaa and this Tongue very power weapon.. Wole’s mother no fit remember all the hateful words she used on Obi and family. It is so sad that this things happen, it only shows how impatient humans can be without a child and a male one for that matter… Wole never said Sorry or gave an explanation for his actions.. Is it that humans do not understand how things like this affect people, this things dey happen ooo. Ronti is just a viper… hey wetin i go they watch on Monday naaa. Rumour has it is a lesson for everyone but na only God go help person

10. Dr. N

July 11, 2016 at 7:03 pm

Forgiveness is good but no be like that…

11. osaretin

July 11, 2016 at 7:34 pm

Yesssssss Obi. now who has the last laugh???

12. Ijeoma

July 11, 2016 at 9:14 pm

Obi never took of her ring all through the headache and drama, but nooo na they hit the camel at the back , Wole and Mother.. A cool way to return the ring..

13. Iya

July 11, 2016 at 10:10 pm

Yessss oooooo!!! Eh please and please to the management of Ndani TV – biko, jo, abeg, danallah – please don’t keep us waiting for months like sgit and for over a year like gidi up… Thank you for your kind consideration..?❤

14. Clementine Iweh

July 11, 2016 at 10:47 pm

Chai! Wetin go happen to me on Mondays naw?Nadani please Biko.I am not weeping o I am wailing.

15. Precious

July 12, 2016 at 7:41 am

That Wole is just a mummy’s boy. He couldn’t even throw Jumoke out himself. He’s mother fighting all his battles for him. Shior!

• Jade

July 12, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Exactly!!!! he didn’t even have the balls to end things with Jumoke on his own neither could he own up to his bullshit mschewww

16. Kells

November 23, 2016 at 9:32 am

I used to say I could never watch Nigerian movies/series/whorever. My younger sister pleaded with me to watch Rumour Has It and I reluctantly agreed. Fast forward to the end of episode 1 and I’m crying with Obi and secretly cursing Wole! This series is the bomb! Love, love love! Plus that series finale was EPIC! As per Nigerian movie, I honestly expected Obi to forgive Wole. I was so excited when she returned the ring!!!! Meanwhile, did you guys notice how Wole didn’t take any responsibility for what happened? He blamed it on the good ole “devil”. Typical!