In this post, Whitney of Leazz Way is sharing her wash day routine for softer and stronger natural hair (she has 4C textured hair). Here’s what she said;
This is my updated routine that has left me with softer/moisturized and stronger hair. Perfect for my 4c natural hair. I don’t do much, but by tweaking certain things, my routine does the job well! Generally, this routine has improved how much hair loss I get.
- Shea Moisture Weightless Shampoo (Available in the US, UK & Nigeria)
- V05 Moisturizing Conditioner
- Vanity Planet Scalp Invigorator
- Shea Moisture Strengthen Grow & Restore Leave-in Conditioner
- Kuza Indian Hemp
- KTC Coconut Oil
The picture of my shed hair:
- From the right, the hair was from my teasing with a wide tooth comb, finger combing & detangling. I was very minimal with the detangling here.
- The middle hair, from washing and really detangling fully in the shower.
- The left, was from applying products throughout my hair.
This is my wash day routine for softer and stronger hair, which will help with a series of other videos I will be releasing soon on my hair journey. Cant wait to share it soon!
Watch the Video