BN TV

First Look at Taraji P Henson’s Capsule Collection of Makeup with MAC

taraji p henson mac cosmetics bellanaija

Whether she’s on screen as Empire’s Cookie or stunning on the red carpet, Taraji P. Henson is a fierce force to be reckoned with—all while sporting immaculate skin, a shimmery nude lip and a slick, shadowed eye. Next month, the Emmy nominee’s beauty regimen will be a little more attainable for beauty junkies when the actress launches her first collaboration with MAC.

“Her namesake collection is as fierce as Taraji herself,” MAC states in a press release. The six-piece capsule will consist of a nude matte lipstick ($17), eyeliner ($23), two highlighters ($33 each), mascara ($23) and a brush ($42). MAC x Taraji P. Henson becomes available online at maccosmetics.com on Sepember 6.

mac-x-taraji-p-henson-bellanaija

Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash Mascara in black, $23; Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Taraji Glow reddish brown, $33; and Lipstick in Strip Me Down deep tone beige (matte), $17.

Here’s a video on beauty vlogger, Wendy Lam unboxing the capsule collection.

Source: Harper’s Bazaar

1. Prince

August 26, 2016 at 5:13 pm

Cookie JENIFA Lyon.

2. Lala

August 26, 2016 at 7:25 pm

Sorry Taraji, I will not buy Mac but Tara. My money to my own people.

• Leah

August 26, 2016 at 8:53 pm

Tara is your “own people”? How?

• Ria

August 27, 2016 at 5:11 am

And that’s why she’s on top and your… NOT!

3. Uberhautelooks.blogspot. com

August 27, 2016 at 10:11 am

Ria, House of Tara is a Nigerian Brand and lala will rather buy #buyNigerian than buy Mac. I guess I’m correct @Lala

• Lala

August 27, 2016 at 5:39 pm

My dear Uber, you’re right jare. I no fit for those yesterday children, hence I did not reply. Tara employs about 200 people in Nigeria. If her demand increases, she will have to employ more Nigerians.
      In south Korea, I read that they mostly buy their own products compared to Japanese, etc. The writer said if you ask them why they buy their own products, e.g, kia and Hyundai, instead of Japanese, they will ask you who will employ their kids? So they draw a connection between buying South Korean made and employment for their kids.
      Even though I am in the UK, I send for my Makeup, and expression from naija. I want to buy this already made braids wig from naija direct. I heard a good one is 40k. At least, I am supporting local business in Naija.